Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

- Detective Rarity's Art Thread (feedback is appreciated)

detective rarity

(edited)

Hello everyone, I am new here so I tough I could make an art thread to introduce myself... I guess... Haha, but anyway, I also wanted to know what do you think about my drawings ... hehe...

Here you go! I hope y'all enjoy them! 

post-15494-0-83286500-1368350891_thumb.jpg

post-15494-0-16301800-1368350894_thumb.jpg

post-15494-0-19006700-1368350902_thumb.jpg

post-15494-0-55602100-1368350906_thumb.jpg

post-15494-0-85244800-1368350911_thumb.jpeg

Some of these are kinda old but its just that I didn't draw a lot of pony recently due to laziness... But now that I joined this forum I am going to draw ponies again! So yeah, feedback is appreciated and expect some more art soon*. 

* (well... maybe not "soon" but, you know... Someday.)

Oh! I totally forgot to mention ill be doing commissions and I will take requests for anyone that would be interested into my drawings and that wanted one. 

Thank you.

Edited by detective rarity
  • Brohoof 9

Thank you for the welcome Kenniks! Thanks for the feedback, its especially appreciated when I get to know which drawing you liked the most! Thank you once again :D ... 

Well then, I wont miss a chance to post my art here! Haha... Thanks a lot, I think I will ;)

@ Silverwisp the Bard : Thanks for your toughs, comments like these help me to get better! ... And yeah you're right about the highlights, I will need to work more on these in the future. :) 

GREAT! Now I can't wait for my request to be done so badly. D:<

Cool style by the way. I think the shape (especially the mouth) is too... extremely shaped. :lol:

Well, this looks quite good~

I like the style overall... It seems a bit more realistic, while still being quite cartoony - how most of us like it, I guess!

I would love a request from ye... or maybe I could try this "art-trade"-thing one day~

Thanks for the feedback guys! ... Ill update this thread with the request I made as soon as possible... Well... By that I mean, whenever ill feel like to! :3 Haha 

Well... Here is the two las request I finished! I am really happy with the results, especially considered that I did them both pretty fast! ( I usually tend to take much more time doing these ) ... I think im on a good streak! I will be able to make more of these in a close future!

NiCcvOx.jpg

KE3c1fv.jpg

Hope you like them! Don't forget to visit my thread if you want a request done!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/60290-your-requests-ill-take-them-if-thats-okay-with-you/

• Brohoof 1

Your style is a bit weird-It leans a little to the "realistic" side.

I am more in favor of the "cartoon" side, but I like your shading and ideas. Your backgrounds are nice too, I couldn't draw a decent background to save my life >.<

(edited)

Your art looks like Tim Burton style to me for some reason. I don't know why.... maybe it's the eyes? It doesn't matter because it's cool.

Give me some art lessons please.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

Your art looks like Time Burton style to me for some reason. I don't know why.... maybe it's the eyes? It doesn't matter because it's cool.

Give me some art lessons please.

Like Tim Burton style? Well well... Thank you! I am flattered, I am quite a big fan of tim Burton and thisa means a lot! :D ... And for the art lessons... well, I guess it dépends on if you're serious but I could give you a few tips and tricks :P