Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does your neutral facial expression look like?

Anonymous~

*insert logical poll title*  

133 users have voted

1. 1. How does your neutral facial expression look like?

• Hostile
    • Scared
    • Sad
    • Serious
    • Deadpan
    • Happy
    • Flirty
    • "Gangsta"
    • Cute
    • Snobby
    • Peaceful
    • Other (specify)

My face isn't the most uplifting and prettiest thing to look at in its neutral state. I just look generally speaking extremely tired and depressed, and to be fair, I am tired. More emotionally, than anything else, though.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 2

Stated myself as other I will specify.

In my regular face I am constantly observing people around me, mainly when I am approached, lean how they stand and walk, just how they move can give you a pretty good take on theri personality, so my neutral face is a sort strange, staring face.

Eyes constantly moving as I examine the person I am viewing while my face remains the same, a sort of expressionless/serious face.

• 1 year later...

People say I look really serious when I'm not talking to someone. My friends even ask me if I'm okay or if there's something wrong. I was annoyed by this for awhile until I realized yes, I do look serious when I'm not talking. I think it's because at times I am deep in thought/ daydreaming. I tend to do this because it relaxes me and calms me down. That's how I am I guess.

(edited)

Artistic, maybe a bit satirical. 

Also, I can look either friendly or hostile, depends on wat kind of person I am with.

Edited by NoeI

I wasn't sure what to put so I just put serious. It depends on what kind of situation I am in and my mood. Most of the time it is serious, but if I am feeling anxious/on edge then I will look slightly worried. It is hard to explain/tell, haha! I hope this makes sense!

(edited)

I'll let you judge that for yourselves. Personally I think I look like a slightly lumpy, and slightly miffed off potato.

post-12785-0-30982900-1430548114_thumb.jpg

Edited by UnstoppableXD0001
  • Brohoof 1

I've got chronic Clara face; It's a very serious condition where my face is round and all eyes.
Teachers at my school would tell me 'Stop trying to be cute and giving me puppy eyes, you're not fooling anyone' when they were yelling at me, or 'don't play innocent, I know you're up to something' when I'd be sitting there normally, and they thought I was hiding something because of my resting face. My friend says I have Chronic Cute Syndrome; which is why no one takes me seriously when I'm angry. I think I'd prefer having Resting Bitch Face.

tumblr_inline_nay3saGTyy1r4rbqj.jpg

• Brohoof 2

People say I look really serious when I'm not talking to someone. My friends even ask me if I'm okay or if there's something wrong. I was annoyed by this for awhile until I realized yes, I do look serious when I'm not talking. I think it's because at times I am deep in thought/ daydreaming. I tend to do this because it relaxes me and calms me down. That's how I am I guess.

Nice necro (thread was dormant for 1.5 years)

Also...we're up to 3 pages, and nobody has mentioned the Bitchy Resting Face?

• Brohoof 2

I lack a clear expression when i'm not pulling some sort of emotion. To clarify; i tend to instinctively to slightly furrow my brow, and it translates into a slightly grim expression.

A cold scowl, so I've been told.  Actually, very much like this:

Lightning-Returns-Final-Fantasy-XIII-A-D

I try very hard to relax and not look menacing.  I'm actually very nice.  Shy, but nice.  But whatever.  I don't really care if people think I'm cold.  Growing up, I got so much crap from people about smiling.  I was constantly told to smile and show some teeth and not look so serious, etc.  All the time.  Damn, that pissed me off.  This is just my face.  If I don't want to smile, then I won't.  Shut up and leave me alone.  A friend of mine, (who's Mr. Charisma), gave me a great tip:  If you want to look friendly, just raise your eyebrows.  Much easier and less cheesy than faking a smile.  You don't have to do anything with your mouth.  Just walk around with your eyebrows raised and you'll look like the nicest person in the world.  Try it in the mirror.  It works.  That trick actually quite probably saved my job when I worked as a grocery clerk for awhile.  I'm terrible at looking friendly towards customers, and my boss would get after me a bit about that.  The eyebrow trick was the only way I could do it.

My expression is almost always serious/bored, even when I'm actually feeling pretty happy. I wish I could have a cute expression... :'[