Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does your neutral facial expression look like?

Anonymous~

*insert logical poll title*  

133 users have voted

1. 1. How does your neutral facial expression look like?

• Hostile
    • Scared
    • Sad
    • Serious
    • Deadpan
    • Happy
    • Flirty
    • "Gangsta"
    • Cute
    • Snobby
    • Peaceful
    • Other (specify)

It just looks outright serious when I'm not either happy or angry. Like this emoticon: :|

It can also be ironic at times, such as when I'm looking serious but actually having sarcastic thoughts in my mind.

I apparently look really, really angry. I don't see it though, I just like mildly bored to myself. I also have some tone to my voice that makes people think I'm angry too, so in general I get a lot of crap for being "Hostile" and people always, always ask what's wrong. It's really irritating, but even with practice I can't seem to control any of it too well.

My neutral face is quite serious, actually. Hell, my all my friends IRL say that my neutral face is a death stare and that I look like I'm about to murder someone! They all agree that it would be the perfect face for propaganda posters! XD. So yeah, it's very serious, with a hint of hostile thrown in ^^

Well I don't know really, lots of people at school say I look dark and mysterious, but if I am not being that I have the dumbest, biggest, smile across my face X3.

Contemplative. At least that's what most people say when they see me. The pitiful earthlings don't realize that below that mask of sheer reflection there's just a blank space filled with ponies.

Somewhere between serious and hostile. To an extent I enjoy always looking that way, smiling is not something I do much of.

I think my neutral expression lately is serious with a touch of both sad and tired. Lots of things going on in my life, but that's all I'll say on it!

My natural face looks sad. All the time my friends and even teachers at school come up to me and they're like "What's wrong?" or "Cheer up!" and it takes so much effort to NOT stab their nostrils. XD I have resting bitch face. 

• 2 weeks later...

I always seem to appear deep in thought. Often I am, as there are always things to be done in that brain of mine. Seriously, it never seems to rest. I guess I just worry a lot :lol:

ibpo0NU6BCztOZ.gif

According to others, I tend to look sad or angry, I always just assume I look bored, but I tend to just stare at people until someone says something or they notice lol.