Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does your neutral facial expression look like?

Anonymous~

*insert logical poll title*  

133 users have voted

1. 1. How does your neutral facial expression look like?

• Hostile
    • Scared
    • Sad
    • Serious
    • Deadpan
    • Happy
    • Flirty
    • "Gangsta"
    • Cute
    • Snobby
    • Peaceful
    • Other (specify)

It either looks really really hostile, or just really really neutral or careless. 

• Brohoof 1

My expression is generally pretty stoic or on the scowling side, I think many people don't want to approach me because of it thinking I'm someone who will bite their head off if they so much say hi to me. When generally I'm pretty nice and open minded :P

I tend to be smiling most of the time, so I'd say happy, even though that's not necessarily my neutral face - my neutral face would look.. well, neutral!

I'm overly serious where ever I go.... But sadly, when I get good grades I have the most snobby face that basically states that I am bragging.

• 1 month later...

My friend always tells me that I look angry and serious. I don't really notice it myself since I always figured my neutral expression was... well neutral.

My natural expression looks like you made a rude, personal joke towards me...  :lol:

I've been told I look kinda angry... but I swear, I'm just trying to concentrate on keeping all my molecules together,.

(edited)

Not really sure what you can call this. Generally, I am unamused, but it could also be a look of anger, considering I'm always angry at the world.

EDIT: Now I guess serious since I now noticed that as a choice.

Edited by Vertigo_95

Super derpy, with a happy little smile and a totally vacant expression. In trade school there was a class photo being taken that I wasn't aware of, so during the photo I have this incredibly beautiful dumbfounded gaze off into the distance. If I could find the photo I'd totes post.

Well, I am in general a smug person who is very narcissistic and care free, so my general/neutral facial expression is snobby and smug, I look up slightly and down my nose with one corner of my lips (Usually the left side) raised in a smug grin. Yeah, quite annoying but I like it as my normal facial expression.