Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EasyCap Quality Test

Ganondork

http://mlpforums.com/gallery/image/1280-easycap-quality-test-twilight-princess/

Just seeing what kind of quality I can get with Twilight Princess using the EasyCap capture card.

It's alright, I suppose; far from perfect, though still clear enough for a Let's Play I plan to do with Star Fox: Assault.

And of course, I forgot to deinterlace. So please refrain from pointing out the interlacing, if you will. Thank you.

Anyways, thoughts? I do in fact feel it's good enough, I just need to deinterlace any future footage.

http://mlpforums.com...light-princess/

Anyways, thoughts? I do in fact feel it's good enough, I just need to deinterlace any future footage.

Rather than deinterlacing, does your capture card support component input? Then you could run the game in progressive scan to begin with, which will look much sharper.

(edited)

Rather than deinterlacing, does your capture card support component input? Then you could run the game in progressive scan to begin with, which will look much sharper.

It sadly does not. It's a cheap little thing I bought, more as a gateway to capture cards.

But one day I am going to upgrade, as this thing mysteriously stopped working... crud. :o

Edited by Ganondork

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. But I suppose it's true... sometimes, you get what you pay for.

Heh, ain't that the truth. ^_^

It's pretty good in my opinion.

Thanks. I just still wish my capture card would still work. ._.

• Brohoof 1