Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Littlest Pet Shop (TV Show)

BeatrixBow

Ah yeah (though I need to catch up...)! It took a little bit for it to find its identity, but now that it has, it's great. Definitely a weirder and more comedic show than MLP, but it embraces that. Don't go into it wanting the more serious slice of life work from MLP or you'll be disappointed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxuxg9RoO44

Speaking of that, Daniel Ingram has some REALLY good stuff for this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IncWbwQqsYw

Russell is sort of a S1-S2 Twilight Sparkle in terms of personality. Sunil and Vinnie are hilarious and have gravitated towards each other in the course of the series as "those two guys" like Abed and Troy from Community. And if you haven't noticed yet, the boys are the best pets.

The show has MUCH MUCH better bully antagonists than Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon in the form of our eccentrically charming duo, the Biskit twins.

-And other things you'd never see on MLP.

Edited by Stellafera

I haven't seen it and it doesn't really appeal to me, although I wonder if I would get the same effect MLP gave me (you like it after you start watching it more).

I have been fallowing it since it first premiered and have been enjoying it since.

Sure a little bit ago I had doubts about it and thought of quitting watching it but then I saw The Secret Recipe and now I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

My favorite characters are Russel, Sunil and Youngmee Song.

My favorite episodes are The Secret Recipe, The Expo Factor, Blythe's Pet Project, Terriers and Tiaras, and The Very Littlest Pet Shop.

Lastly my favorite songs are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-X_eqLh0FA

(Which is this show's A True True Friend.)

Edited by cmarston1

At first I wondered if you meant Lipopolysacchride, but then the other posters said "Littlest Pet shop!"

#biologystruggle

I can see that it's a cute show, but I'm not sure I'll have the time to get watching a new tv series.

I don't like it a much as mlp, like I'm fine tossing away money for pony merch...but not lps stuff...

Still though, the pony hiatus is horrid and I'm thankful to have new lps episodes to look forward to every Saturday right now.

They've got a few great songs, although the music doesn't sit with me right most of the time. I've enjoyed every song mlp has, but not lps. Sometimes the songs just kinda suck to be honest.

but these are my favorite songs from the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-X_eqLh0FA

And just because I'm lazy this is also a great song. basically how I feel every single day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Zsng14Wlc

My favorite of the pets is Zoe and Pepper. :maud:

Edited by Cupcakes14

Just look at my av and you'll probably know.xd!

I was a huge fan of this show for a while now. I think it was Zoe or "twilight BARKle" who got me interested into the show cause I noticed she looked like Twilight as a dog but, once you start watching you realize she's more like Rarity. ;)

My favorite characters are pepper and Zoe.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 3 , it seems, turned out to be 

13 episodes long, just like MLP:FiM.

And it was fantastic!

They handles Blythe finally revealing her secret to someone, that someone being Youngmee Song, perfectly!

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 1

Season 3 , it seems, turned out to be

13 episodes long, just like MLP:FiM.

And it was fantastic!

They handles Blythe finally revealing her secret to someone, that someone being Youngmee Song, perfectly!

It's actually...

26 episodes. They're gonna resume the season in November or January.

It's actually...

26 episodes. They're gonna resume the season in November or January.

Well, then, would that even count as the same season? Is it gonna be a "second half" of 13 episodes also?

Is it being counted as the same season production-wise or something?

• 4 weeks later...

This show is really good. It's not as good as MLP but, it's still really good. It has a lot of voice actors from MLP such as Ashleigh Ball, Nicole Oliver and Tabitha St. Germain.

• Brohoof 1

Hello @GuillermoGage and :). Just letting you know that I've merged your threads with an older one for talking about LPS. I haven't watched the show since Secret Cupet, which was a fantabulous episode. I mean to catch up one of these days. In the meantime though, this short is beautiful

• Brohoof 2

I watched it for a some time, but I got bored. Plot was amazing only in a few episodes, rest of them was average.

But I very like Zoe, she look fabulous and is so COOL.

I've been avoiding this subject because I've been hearing how this was trying to get the same status of fans as MLP and I'm quite frankly not a big fan of "Tryhard Media" however, seeing all the comments on here I may just give this show a shot after all, it can't be THAT bad

You have to remember it's more or less made by the same people in all categories. So it's not exactly TRYING to be like MLP, it just is on virtue of personality.