Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Littlest Pet Shop (TV Show)

BeatrixBow

• 3 weeks later...

Littlest Pet Shop comes on TV before MLP many times. I've caught myself watching it, while waiting to watch MLP. Lately, I was looking for a new show to watch on netflix. I saw LPS, and now I've started watching it. It's insanely cute. It's no Ponies, but I find the characters three dimensional and believable. The music isn't too bad either. Frankly, I think it's easier to say I'm a brony than a "Petter" (I hear that's what they call it.) Random rant Over

@Inkscape I have merged your thread with the existing Littlest Pet Shop thread. Remember to make use of the search function in the future and check to see if a thread already exists, thanks.

Well, then, would that even count as the same season? Is it gonna be a "second half" of 13 episodes also?

Is it being counted as the same season production-wise or something?

Yes, my best guess is they will probably resume closer to December. Their next episode is called "Snow Stormin" where all the pets are snowed in Littlest Pet Shop. I guess it kinda works for them to show an episode about being snowed in, closer tom winter.

• 1 month later...

I love it

At first it was nothing too special, but over time and a season later, I was really fond of the characters, mainly the pets like Zoe, the wacky yet funny stories they have, and heck, even the music, while nothing worth bragging about, is also pretty good

Do I consider it the best? No, but it's worth a view and like if you enjoy MLP, especially considering the voice actors and writers work on littlest pet shop as well

• Brohoof 3

I've only seen the first and seconds seasons, but it's a surprisingly good show. The characters are likeable and interesting (my personal favorite is Pepper Clark), and the humor and music are both very good; Daniel Ingram does the latter in the show after all, so some of the songs do end up rivaling with some of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's music, and there are even a few songs I like more than some songs in My Little Pony.

However, the writing quality isn't as consistent, and as such: some episodes are pretty bad; especially in the second season. However, the first season seemed to have a higher quality to me for most of the episodes, so I definitely recommend giving that a shot. Part of the reason I haven't watched the third season yet is because I lost interest in the second season.

That said, it still is a good show and you'll probably enjoy it if you liked My Little Pony and aren't too critical.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just caved and bought the iTunes Season Pass of Volume 6. SD version because I'm cheap and I am not sure if HD will be skippy on this PC. Volume 6 is the second half of Season 3; season 3 just resumed back on December 13.

Now I don't have to depend on some random people committing Dailymotion upload piracy. Videos tend to disappear there. And now I feel good about fiscally contributing to this smaller fandom.

I've only watched the first two episodes since the show returned. I have yet to watch the third, "Back Window".

C'mon does anybody else follow Littlest Pet Shop, the DHX Media and Hasbro Studios TV show?

Edited by GuillermoGage

• 2 weeks later...

...well, I'm still the last person to add to this topic since December 30.

Does anybody else still follow Littlest Pet Shop, the animated series made by DHX Media? (I used to be able to just call it Littlest Pet Shop on the Hub, or Littlest Pet Shop Hub) Seventeen episodes in, well, now eighteen episodes in. I will see the eighteenth when it hits iTunes come Monday or so. Out of 26 episodes... this third season is the best one yet. It hasn't crackled and fizzed out like Season 2 was. A lot of Season 2 was boring and made me question why I would want to follow LPS.

I was beginning to think "I'm only giving this show a chance because of it having stylistic similarities to, and sharing talent from, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

But I am glad that I decided to keep giving it a chance, because the first thirteen episodes; the first half of Season 3 is fantastic and got the LPS formula down perfect. The show really came into it's own.

And the four episodes I have seen so far since then have continued that.

I'm starting to think that LPS really is worthy of having a full-blown fandom. It does, I suppose, but it is not big and not active enough.

For one thing, there aren't really any active forum places to extensively talk about the show and characters. I'm part of a small forum with like the same dozen people on it.

There's seventy episodes and a few IDW comic issues now. Certainly, ample world and characters have been developed to talk about it at that intense forumite level!