Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Littlest Pet Shop (TV Show)

BeatrixBow

Does anyone else hate that Youngmee ended up with a dog? I mean, there's already a dog main character and none of the rest of the reoccurring named/pets with talking parts are the same species as a main character (unless they're related), so why is Nutmeg a dog then? Even one or two-off characters, like the twin's chinchillas are a unique species of animals!

I personally think she should have ended up with a bird or an amphibian, since there are very few named bird characters and I don't think I've seen a single amphibian. It also makes the creators of the show seem kind of like they hate most non-mammals, like they're not cute enough or something. :/

Which kinda makes sense I guess, as they didn't even let Rainbow have the Hawk/Falcon that won the race to be her pet. >_>

Seriously, do there guys only like mammals and reptiles?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that the show has ended, I have to say that it was an Okay show with some good moments here and there.

The last season was rather meh and I don't feel like the finale was a great conclusion.

The best episode of the series had to be the Secret Recipe and the best season was the third one.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to love the 2021 Littlest Pet Shop show until it ended. ;-;

Watched a bit of the 2017 one as well.

LPS really means a lot to me, as I had like  a thousand of the toys as a kid, so of course I'm gonna watch  the TV show lol

From the get go, I didn't think so highly of this show, but after watching Topped With Buttercream and a handful of other episodes, that changed, and now it's my fourth favorite show since 2017.

The 2018 reboot was passable. Not a complete waste of time, but some things were dragging it down to where I almost gave up on it. But on the whole this iteration is more worth my while. 

My favorite characters here are Pepper, Sunil, and Penny Ling.