Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character Crossovers that you notice!

Kitty Cat Moonshire

(edited)

So I found the humanized Tavi Fiddle Sticks in the show!

img-1461011-1-zPITyVp.png

*Pukes* One of the few with normal skin, but the hair???

What characters did you notice? Post a picture and let us see! img-1461011-2-biggrin.png

EDIT: To those of you saying that this isn't Tavi, look at her dress. That is Octavia's cutie mark.

EDIT2: A friend of mine pointed out that this was Fiddle Sticks cutie mark, not Tavi's. I'm dumb tongue.png

Edited by Nighmawe Woon
  • Brohoof 2

You get annoyed with the hair.

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR DEFORMED EYES?

They put anime to shame. I really do hope that this forum won't become "part EqG".

They put anime to shame. I really do hope that this forum won't become "part EqG".

Well actually the eyes are about the only thing that's stayed consistent between the pony universe and the human universe... 

• Brohoof 1

I know! I swear, if they make an Equestria Girls banner for this site, I am going to rage like no man has ever raged before. This thing is going to be a disaster *sob*

• Brohoof 1

I genuinely hope that that isn't Octavia. I really couldn't imagine her looking like that, personally.

Like others said, maybe it's not Octavia? Meh, still have hope for the show.

Well actually the eyes are about the only thing that's stayed consistent between the pony universe and the human universe... 

I don't care about that, in all honesty.  

They still look retarded with that tiny nose and mouth then with two gigantic eyes.

Oh, and their awful body colors. 

Hmm weird o.0 maybe its not Octavia....Anyways i watched the video and paused it to see who i could find andd I found snips and snails! 

I actually found everyone, going through it frame by frame, and I was wondering... How does he have gopher teeth? Human teeth don't even form that way! xD

I don't think that's Octavia. All of the other characters kept their color and hair from their pony form, I don't see why they would make such a big change in her design.

I genuinely hope that that isn't Octavia. I really couldn't imagine her looking like that, personally.

Like others said, maybe it's not Octavia? Meh, still have hope for the show.

Look at her dress. It's octavia's cutie mark. They keep the marks consistent between the two worlds, so unfortunately, that is Octavia. I'm going to go cry now.

I don't think that's Octavia. All of the other characters kept their color and hair from their pony form, I don't see why they would make such a big change in her design.

Because they're retarded. Just look at her dress, that is, without a doubt, Octavia's cutie mark, and all of the marks have so far remained consistent between the two worlds.

• Brohoof 1

I actually found everyone, going through it frame by frame, and I was wondering... How does he have gopher teeth? Human teeth don't even form that way! xD

Haha yes, i'm doing that now too...And well humans don't have blue skin either soooo i don't think the gopher teeth are that bad ;) Am i the only one here looking forward to seeing Equestria girls and that thinks the characters look good? huh.png  lol 

• Brohoof 1

Haha yes, i'm doing that now too...And well humans don't have blue skin either soooo i don't think the gopher teeth are that bad wink.png Am i the only one here looking forward to seeing Equestria girls and that thinks the characters look good? huh.png  lol 

Eenope, I'm over here eagerly awaiting it as of the trailer. I hope it turns out to be good and everyone stops complaining about it. 

• Brohoof 1

Because they're retarded. Just look at her dress, that is, without a doubt, Octavia's cutie mark, and all of the marks have so far remained consistent between the two worlds.

You're right in that they've kept their cutie marks consistent, but in the show Octavia's cutie mark is purple  and on this girl it's black so that can't be Octavia

Look at her dress. It's octavia's cutie mark. They keep the marks consistent between the two worlds, so unfortunately, that is Octavia. I'm going to go cry now.

Time to cry in a corner, hide my shame, guilt, and horror, and figure out where everything went wrong before realizing that the forums make me happy again.

• Brohoof 2

Haha yes, i'm doing that now too...And well humans don't have blue skin either soooo i don't think the gopher teeth are that bad wink.png Am i the only one here looking forward to seeing Equestria girls and that thinks the characters look good? img-1461063-1-huh.png  lol 

Probably, I'm appalled by the animation and character design. But to each his own, am I right? Who know, the movie might actually be good!

• Brohoof 2

You're right in that they've kept their cutie marks consistent, but in the show Octavia's cutie mark is purple  and on this girl it's black so that can't be Octavia

I think they did that for color schematics purposes. From what I've seen the animators have been careless and lazy with this, so I have no doubt that they messed that up without thinking.

Octavia? With green hair? :o

Well, if it is her, I hope that's just a wig or something, I don't know why they would squander her fantastic mane for that hairdo... the rest of her look is alright though. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Everyone's having a communal period over Equestria Girls, and I'm just sitting here, like, "This film looks amazing".

They put anime to shame. 

What does anime have to do with this? blink.png

Edited by Hansel

I like how they designed Snips and Snails though.

When did anime come into this? 

Anime is known for having big eyes.

But compared to this, Anime don't stand a chance. 

(edited)

I don't think it looks to bad in my opinion but I wish it was black :).

Anyways as for characters I noticed Humanized Vinyl Scratch biggrin.png

img-1461152-1-1.jpg

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

I think they did that for color schematics purposes. From what I've seen the animators have been careless and lazy with this, so I have no doubt that they messed that up without thinking.

Careless and lazy? I really don't think that's fair to them. After watching the trailer through a few times I couldn't recognize any familiar background characters, except Vinyl Scratch who got her own 2 second spot. If that means anything, I wouldn't be surprised if each popular background character gets their own screen time. 

(edited)

Anime is known for having big eyes.

But compared to this, Anime don't stand a chance. 

But... lots of styles have big eyes.

And this isn't anime... I'm so confused. img-1461176-1-2c0gc.png

_________

On a side note, this isn't Octavia. From what I've seen so far, the show keeps the characters fairly consistent when transferring them over to pseudo-humans. This character not only has green hair, but her Cutie Mark is black, as opposed to purple.  We've seen similar designs and cutie marks between background ponies in the actual show, so I don't think that this is any different. It's just a music student with a generic music-related cutie mark.

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 3

I don't really like the hair, that is the only problem I found with Tavi. I don't see any other problems besides the hair, sorry if I didn't see any other problems. laugh.png laugh.png

o-o, that hair, i mean I like green.. but it doesn't fit her at all..

Anyways, the rest of its cool, I noticed a bunch of characters  but i can't point any out because I'm kinda lazy and I don't have anyway to take screenshots of it really. :P.

And while I don't really like the colored skin thing for all the characters  I think it was mentioned somewhere that it was done that way so they didn't have to make characters actual human skin colors. I guess they thought people may complain about racism or interpretation or something idk.

I honestly would've liked it better with normal skin, but oh well :P. While I don't care for the art style I'll atleast try the show, hopefully the writing makes up for it.