Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character Crossovers that you notice!

Kitty Cat Moonshire

Careless and lazy? I really don't think that's fair to them. After watching the trailer through a few times I couldn't recognize any familiar background characters, except Vinyl Scratch who got her own 2 second spot. If that means anything, I wouldn't be surprised if each popular background character gets their own screen time. 

Could be, but I went through it frame by frame, and the animation is sub-par. Also, the design was not well thought out. One of my friends just said the it might be fiddle sticks, a character that I didn't even know existed. 0.o

I don't think it looks to bad in my opinion but I wish it was black smile.png.

Anyways as for characters I noticed Humanized Vinyl Scratch img-1461152-1-biggrin.png

img-1461152-1-1.jpg

Finally! Someone using this thread for it's intended purpose! Everyone is so keen to argue about stuff, that everyone is missing the point!

• Brohoof 1

But... lots of styles have big eyes.And this isn't anime... I'm so confused. img-1461176-1-2c0gc.png _________   On a side note, this isn't Octavia. From what I've seen so far, the show keeps the characters fairly consistent when transferring them over to pseudo-humans. This character not only has green hair, but her Cutie Mark is black, as opposed to purple.  We've seen similar designs and cutie marks with background ponies in the actual show, so I don't think that this is any different. It's just a music student with a generic music-related cutie mark.

Yup, after taking a second look I really don't think it's Octavia either:

post-592-0-16670800-1368482115_thumb.jpg

Her cutie mark is indeed purple and the coat color doesn't exactly match either. Could be some other background pony though, since people seem to forget about all but the popular ones... :huh: