Who is Scootaloo?

Mr. Changeling

Well nobody really knows for sure I guess, but personally I think shes an orphan, thats just my headcannon judging from how we've never seen her parents or home.

I assume if thats the case then the show won't state it, simply due to it being a kids show and that being a bit of a dark theme.

Exactly like how AJ's parents are dead and the show doesn't say it.

The only thing I really gather from her is that she's an only child. (Though I could be wrong) That's part of why Rainbow Dash being her sister is so important to her. We know she doesn't have a sister. She probably doesn't have a brother either because if she'd probably be less reliant on Rainbow. I never got the impression she was an orphan or homeless. Nothing implies that. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's family members are never mentioned. (Heck, we just now find out the possibility of Fluttershy having a brother after 5 seasons). Who knows what the rest of her family is, like or Rainbows.  I just don't understand where the orphan and homeless head canons came from.

• Brohoof 3

I see both of these as valid possibilities. But I have my own take on the second one. It's very possible that Scootaloo's mom is actually Fluttershy. Scoots has a yellowish brown coat and a pinkish mane which is very similar to Fluttershy's color scheme. Also, just like Scootaloo, Fluttershy is a weak flyer. It's very possible that Scootaloo's flying disability is a genetic trait she inherited it from Flutters. Although, I seriously doubt Fluttershy would ever have the confidence to bang an Earth Pony. just saying.

as for Rarity and Sweetie's parents, we saw them very briefly in "Sisterhooves Social". Apperently, they like to travel a lot hence why we never see them at any other point in the show.W

Well, acutal yo usee sweetie and her paretns togther during one of the festivals and they do live in town. Sweetie just hangs out a trarities on occasion it seems. i mean in bad seed we see sweeetie bedroom.

Not sure about scootaloo bedroom tell us, yet again, nothing about her other then her dam scooter

I don't think much people even believe in the headcanon of her being an orphan. I certainly don't, never have, or never will believe in it.

Though we haven't really learned much about her... all we really know aside from obvious stuff is that: She likes Rainbow Dash, is good ar using a scooter, and wants to learn how to fly.

Edited by Gavin the Wolf

I heard that there is a Ranbow Blaze card & that is supposed to be Dash's father.  + a brief cameo of young Dash w her father in the epsode where the CMCs try for flag ponies (ICR the name) Scootaloo & Fluttershy are the 2 most mysterious characters on the show.

I've heard Scootaloo has no background because Faust wanted her to be crippled, unable to fly & Hasbro forbade it.  Officially, she is just a late flyer, like Fluttershy.