Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (Equestria Girls spin off) Lost to Equestria (not actual rp)

Preeminent Pisces

(edited)

Hey, all you Equestria Girls fans! I know that there's a lot of you, and I know that a lot of you LOVE rps! If your OC is prepared for a planned journey into the world of humans, then sign up! Here's the Royal Invitation:

To Whom It May Concern,
We are pleased to announce that your application has been excepted as one of the eight ponies in Equestria who will be attending the journey from Equestria to the unknown! We thank you for your willingness and desire to seek knowledge for pony kind alike upon the subject of this mysterious land. The packing list goes as is listed:
1) You must bring your dragon that was submitted on your form.
2) You must bring the necessary grooming tools that you will be wanting.
3) You must bring any necessary medication.
All participants must bid farewell to all those dear to their hearts. There is a high chance that you will not return.
Sincerely,
Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight.

As mentioned in the letter, your pony must have a dragon. They will have a spell cast on them that allows their fire to reach Celestia, Luna, Cadence, or Twilight. Dragons can be added if they aren't in the database. Each pony will be assigned to write their letters to Celestia, Luna, Cadence, or Twilight. Each Princess will be assigned two ponies. When the groups reach the human world, they will split up with the other pony in their group and scour the world for answers. Note: none of the ponies know that they'll be turned into humans.
The format for your application will go as follows:
1) pony's full name
2) pony preferred name
3) pony's species
4) dragon name
5) pony's medication (if any)
6) pony's necessary grooming supplies.
7) marriages or relationships
8) why this pony is a good choice.
I will decide who'll be in which group. You can have a preference, but I will not necessarily put you in that group.
Another thing, this rp will be a little different than most. For one thing, you'll be typing in first person, er, pony. Use "I," "Me," and "Myself." You need to post your OC's name at the top of every post you make in the actual rp so that we know who's point of view it's from.
It is preferred that your pony is not married, but it will be fine if he or she is wink.png
List of attending ponies:
1) Lunar Knight (me) with Golden Dreams (no Terror Night, sorry)
2)Sonicrules831 with Sport
3)TheBreech with Cosmo
4)ShyFlutters with Missy Starlight
5)
6)
7)
8)
I thank everypony who applies and does not get in. No offense is intended. Links to the database are not necessary unless I ask. Thanks! wink.png

Here's my form:
1) Golden Dreams
2) Goldre
3) WindBreaker (pegasi with enormous wings)
4) Fang
5) None
6) Likes to have a comb/brush for hair occasionally
7) Is technically a new species, but she had a brother before becoming genetically enhanced and losing all memory.
8) She is seen as a great leader as the first of the WindBreakers. She cares for others more than herself and would risk her life any moment for one of her associates. She can be violent when necessary, but prefers the tranquility of the skies.
smile.png

Edited by Lunar Knight
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

1) pony's full name: Sport
2) pony preferred name: Sport
3) pony's species: Earth Pony
4) dragon name: Speed (Male)
5) pony's medication (if any): None
6) pony's necessary grooming supplies: I don't really know yet
7) marriages or relationships: Married to Twinkle Bloom, has a younger brother named Striker
8) why this pony is a good choice: Sport is a nice, easy going stallion. He's athletic, fast, and strong. He's a good leader and he's funny. Sport is a pony who helps his friends out and cares for anypony. He will always stand up for his friends smile.png

Edited by Sonicrules831

1) Cosmo Faden
2) Cosmo

3) Unicorn
4) Tiamat (Female)
5) N/A

6) Bird cage, a feather brush, a file for her talons and other bird care supplies
7) N/A
8) Cosmo knew about the portal to the human world from serving Princess Luna and he was interested in learning about the human world. His training as a child included deception and false identities, so he was confident in his ability to blend in without much difficulty as well as learn how to manipulate a new body. His pet dragon Tiamat, never had hands so becoming a bird simply meant replacing her scales with feathers, not a huge loss.

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty! Ya'll are in! We still need 5 more players or the same thing will happen to this as did my other 'Searching' rp that I started. It'll end! So advertise this to your friends! Nah, you don't actually have to. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll join. Five times I've tried making an app but each time my page resets because of lag. To ill just it aplaceholder here. what's this about dragons? Do you need one?

Silent Dawn,

Yes, how else are we to communicate with our assigned Princess? If you want in, just try your best to fill out the form. I am removing the bit about first-person view, though. It doesn't exactly seem realistic...

Silent Dawn,

Yes, how else are we to communicate with our assigned Princess? If you want in, just try your best to fill out the form. I am removing the bit about first-person view, though. It doesn't exactly seem realistic...

ah, ok. I was just wondering I will fill out the form tomorrow.

I was originally going to use one of my OCs but she might not fit in.i'll see who I decide to play as.

• Brohoof 1