Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question?

Love*Potion

Okay so is Equestria Girls a spin-off SHOW or a MOVIE?

I saw the EQg trailer on youtube and at the very end it said "In movie theaters soon"

What's up with that? Anyone care to shed some light on the subject? Oh and Spike's a dog and the unicorns/pegasus don't have horns/wings. Oh. AND THEY'RE PEOPLE dry.png

(edited)

EqG is a spin off the show that is a movie.

It t'will not have affect on the 4th season of MLP;FiM.  

I'd still go see the movie though.  The team has produced the show we know and love today so why not give them a chance with this movie anyway? What's the harm? they get the money for MLP:FiM anyway so it's not like it's not going to be put to good use.

Edited by MeanBlackHawk

(edited)

Yes. It will have nothing to do with Season 4. Also, human. With colourful skin to avoid racism in the show, of course.

Despite the weird dresses and design, I think I will have it a try.

Edited by Sky Warden

Pretty sure it's a movie guys, not a show. At least not yet. Talk of theater releases have been talked about everywhere, and the trailer (keep in mind; trailer, not commercial) is making it look like a movie. Whether a show comes later on or not, who knows, but this is a movie.

Movie, Spin-off, Not in anyway related to S4, and all that.

img-1462877-1-VsH4C9Q.png

I'm pretty sure we can still enjoy Season 4 without even watching Equestria Girls

Ohhhhhhh, everything makes sense  now.  Nvvvrrrrmmmmm. I'll just go ahead and edit that huge mistake right now... Oh btw did you follow her and take a screeny yourself or is this a google pic? :c

Oh btw did you follow her and take a screeny yourself or is this a google pic? :c

Not my screenshot, I got it from someone else. That pic has been thrown around all over the fandom right now. You can see the same twitter posted numerous times in this forum.