Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your plans for summer 2013?

fimdash

What are you planning to do for summer 2013? Summer school? Travel? Get a job? Watch ponies? I'm curious to know. For me, I'm probably going to relax at home and hang out with my friends.

• Brohoof 5

Well, if you must know, I'm going to take a month's rest due to the non stop of hard work I had as a senior this year.

As well as to get ready for preparations and organizations for college!

I'm also planning to buy a Wii U and an I pod for the first time!

• Brohoof 3

I'm gonna buy Saints Row 3 finally then get Xbox live gold then I'm going to head outside and play with friends and the play videos games or continue writing my personal FiMfanfic

• Brohoof 2

Well, if you must know, I'm going to take a month's rest due to the non stop of hard work I had as a senior this year.

As well as to get ready for preparations and organizations for college!

I'm also planning to buy a Wii U and an I pod for the first time!

Nice! Yeah, it's definitely important to take a break from all that schoolwork. Seriously, school can be pretty overwhelming. I hope you enjoy your Wii U and iPod when you get them :) oh yeah, and college should be exciting!

• Brohoof 1

I'm going on an 11 day trip to Spain from June 11-22nd. Should be fun :)

Maybe I'll meet bronies from Spain. Shout out to them /)

After that, on June 29th I'm going to see a NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway.

July 2nd, I'm going to see the band RUSH in Cincinnati.

After that, not much but relax :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm going with a friend to this summer camp in Wisconson for a week. After that, I plan on continuing to take driving lessons, and maybe attempt to get a job.

I also plan on working whenever I can on programming, running, and then to bring it all to a close, I'm hoping to go to BronyCon to meet everyone here.

Edited by Betez

My summer is going to be extremely full. I will have two nights of school a week. I'll also be at the station 1 or 2 days a week. If I'm not in class or at the station, then I'll be doing clinicals. Lots and lots of clinicals. So yeah, not much rest for me.

I will be working...so far i am the only employee at a small town grocery store that re-opened....I had to program everything electronic since my boss is Mennonite and didn't know anything about the cash register, scale, and computer...

I hate windows 8....and windows in general...I'm a linux person...

Once the butchering part opens, I won't be alone, but I ain't working back there unsure.png blink.png

Other than that, I hope to turn our LP into a steam engine, make my first garden, fix up our house, get our library together, lose my winter (and marriage) weight, bike, work, be with my cat and hedgehog, spend lots of time with my husband in front of a fire, maybe eat a waffle from our cast iron waffle iron...

did I mention biking? 

• Brohoof 1

May be going to Pigeon Forge/Seiverville, Tennessee in June. Those mountain cabins have a very pretty view, but I won't miss anything here if I get that 4G modem I want. :P

My summer is pretty much planned, I will be working all day every day except for the weekends. On those weekends I plan on doing something community related, like either art/pmv or try making music.. Although, I'm just going to use the summer for work and if I'll have time I'm just going to do some workouts or something. Of course I will also be watching MLP a lot during the summer. It really all depends on the time I'll have. I will mostly have the weekends and I'll probably just be doing car related stuff, so yeah.. I usually just use my summers for cars, but now ponies are in the equation.

I got something big planned for the summer, let's just say that something is pony related.

Also car related

I know that this summer will be fun. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Lets see, first of all right after school ends i'm going on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks, then after I get back it'll probaly be ponies, and games, and maybe working on some mlp art again or something, I also might do a mlp song cover sometime possibly to.

I also plan to get a new computer because mine broke and I'm stuck on this older one my mom use to have.

And then I also wanna buy a keyboard so I can learn piano and stuff, maybe learn some guitar on the side to on the guitar I've had for a while but don't play very often :P.

I also have band practices over summer, alot of them for incoming freshman, and then band camp.

So I guess I'll have a good bit to do.

Oh and I almost forgot.. Summer reading :/. Not sure what I have yet, but I know I have it, and I just know I don't really care for reading much, especially being forced to.

• Brohoof 2

You know what I'm going to do brother? I'm going to do some crazy things that nobody every does during the summer time.

Work, School and more work!

... What's that brother? A lot of people do these things?! YOU LIE!!! angry.png

But seriously, doing some good 'ol color theory while getting another part time job for that sexy cash boost. I've really got to get a new rig ASAP (I have a DELL blush.png )

(edited)

I have a pretty busy summer planned smile.png

I'll be doing stuff for the community like drawing ponies and making PMV's. I will be going on vacation to Spain with my family again so that should be fun. I'm getting piano lessons so I can l get better at music.  

I'll also be working on passing my java programming course :) 

Edited by NightOwl

Celebrating my 16th birthday, Writing my first fan fiction, and possibly hanging out with my best friend that I haven't seen in months. laugh.png

I'll probably be looking for a job. Other than that, I'll be trying to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, and also Game of Thrones. I imagine I'll be doing a decent amount of writing too, as well as Skyping some people I've been too busy to talk to much lately :(. All in all, I'm looking forward to it. Oh, and I'll be spending a week down in Texas.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well this summer I've got a few things going on. I'm volunteering at Glastonbury festival to build one of the fields (so that's a month gone), after a short rest I'm doing a few work shops on circus skills, then I'm cycling along the southern coast of the UK for charity.

In amongst all that I've got to sort out my garden so my gf can grow stuff and help a friend construct his garden and workshop.

Oh and I have a business to run, but that's easy.

Oh and there's Buck in Manchester to attend :)

Edited by Fridge

Although it won't officially be summer June 21st I will be taking my vacation the week of June 10th, I will probably be working on a few youtube videos getting some projects done around the house maybe see a movie if there is anything good at the theaters working on this book I have been writing and maybe finally starting on this Applejack fanfic idea I have had since forever.

I'm going on an AWESOME cruise through the Mediterranean that I have been looking forward for over a YEAR now. Eeeekk I'm so excited! Oh and it's right after my 16th birthday so that makes it that much sweeter yay.png

After that I'm looking to get a job and study German (I aim to be fluent by next summer) (Maybe... I'll try) wink.png

This in June:

• Going to a bonfire
  • Four parties
  • Promotion 
  • Knott's Berry Farm (an amusement park) 
  • Las Vegas 
  • Football practice 
  • Carnival

I'm spending the first taking summer classes and then I'll fly back during the second half. I gonna pick up a copy of The Last of Us : Survival Edition. There other small things like practicing the violin and sax but nothing that's too significant.

Well since my break is only 3 weeks long, I'm probably either going to be working and going to the beach whenever possible. Or sit in my room playing video games and watching anime haha