Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your plans for summer 2013?

fimdash

I plan to go to the beach and lake some, although I have football workouts three days a week, which could mess up our summer plans a bit...

Work, work, work then rest rest then work work then rest rest rest then work work work again :P Also gonna read lots of books :D lol

• Brohoof 2

Work, work, work then rest rest then work work then rest rest rest then work work work again tongue.png Also gonna read lots of books biggrin.png lol

Sounds like a productive summer. Yeah, I plan to read some books over the summer as well! Twilight Sparkle would be proud of us happy.png

• Brohoof 1

My summer bucket list is something like this:

- Make as much money as possible. Already have one job lined up. Might look into something else, too, or overtime at the first.

- Get a tattoo (Soarin's cutie mark) on my shoulder.

- Get more social and go out on the town more.

- Go to Airventure in Oshkosh at the end of July/early August.

- Camp with my dad.

- Continue to lose weight and put on muscle. I wanna find a gym to join.

Work full-time, take lessons for tenor saxophone, and go out with my friends more often. I wanted to go out with my friends this last weekend but I felt awful. =(

Hmmm... my summer will most likely involve trips to the pool, running around the local high school's track, Creating a few plushies including sterile parasprites, and may be a few paintings.

Other than that, an uneventful summer. derpy_emoticon2.png

Number 1 priority is to sleep half of the day. Then just probably sit on computer. I wish I could go swimming, but there is not really place to go to swim (too cold water or very poor beach).

Stress. Homework. Art. Ponies. More Stress. More Homework.

Why? Because I'm trying to get into a really good high school with a really good variety of subjects. And to enter it I need to study for a test to get in. Art and ponies are side things.

Oh and Minecraft. (Also a side thing)

(edited)

Hmm my summer is gonna be pretty packed. It's pretty much got all of this in it:

-Constant work around the house

-Yardwork for a friend of my grandparents

-Working out and getting into shape

-Hanging with friends

-Start making Let's Plays for Youtube

-Makin' as much money as I can this summer XD

Oh and how could I forget...PONIES! laugh.png

Edited by BeauDozer

(edited)

Oh this summer gonna be a busy one! I've got 3 months of vacation and I just can't sit still with that amount of time. When summer vacation starts I'm gonna get my drivers license, start wearing contact lenses, work 15-20 hours a week, practice digital drawing. With some hope I'll find a band where I could be the guitarist and perhaps even a vocalist. I'm going to pick up aggressive inline-skating and I'm gonna start working out again. The rest of my free time will be spend in the sun or behind a computer playing videogames. Then there's both Galacon and BUCK, I'm going to both and spend tons of money on random merch because I can. Best of all, if I pass this year I'll be allowed to finally get a tattoo! About darn time too!

So yea, tons of stuff.

Edited by Winterbass

My friend from Oregon is coming over, and chances are, we'll be getting into video production, video editing, and music creation. So for me, this summer is gonna be pretty busy.

probably sailing to Catalina like we usually do every summer,

Writing a good book

reading a particularly long book (800+ I don't remember how long but that shouldn't take all summer)

hanging out with friends..

(edited)

Working part-time and taking summer college classes to the college I just transferred over too. Pretty much those two things are going to keep me occupied throughout the summertime. I wanted to go to Bronycon so bad and was going to but the price for classes this summer is going to hinder me from going unfortunately.

Probably am going back to Puerto Rico in October for my birthday on my own. That will be my something to look forward to after the summer and going to turn 20 o.O no longer a teen.

Edited by Locked
  • Brohoof 1

BELGIUM!

No Seriously, I'm moving to Belgium! I am soooo excited that I get to move to europe :D 

Course before Belgium, we're going to Houston first, then New Jersey. I guess I don't mind the New Jersey thing, It's the closest thing I have to a home state :P

• Brohoof 2

BELGIUM!

No Seriously, I'm moving to Belgium! I am soooo excited that I get to move to europe biggrin.png

Course before Belgium, we're going to Houston first, then New Jersey. I guess I don't mind the New Jersey thing, It's the closest thing I have to a home state tongue.png

Really? Dang, that's a pretty big life decision. Hope you enjoy Belgium. :)

You know, a friend of mine told me that he's going to New Jersey this summer as well. I wonder if you two will cross paths.

(edited)

Really? Dang, that's a pretty big life decision. Hope you enjoy Belgium. smile.png

You know, a friend of mine told me that he's going to New Jersey this summer as well. I wonder if you two will cross paths.

Well it's a Military thing. My dad's in the Air Force and he got a NATO job.

And how interesting. Maybe I will! My folks are mostly from central jersey (how the buck do we all fit in that state o...O) so I'm going there

Edited by AnonyPoni

This summer for me is filled with me taking a Calculus I class and a Reading Literature I class in between the Spring and Fall semesters. It is mainly to help speed up me obtaining my Associates Degree and also helps me obtain credits for when I go to get my Bachelors degree as well. While that is all happening I will be working, and watching ponies until I go out to Arizona for a week to see a good friend of mine. Then it's back to school in the fall.

• Brohoof 1

I plan on maintaining homeostasis. That's about it, really.

On the side, though, I'd like to make duct-tape bullwhips for people I know, as well as write a fan-rendition of Forrest Gump: Part II. I'm also editing a friend of mine's fanfic (and by that, I mean turning bone marrow into a functioning organism), so that'll be a part of it.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be going through my summer reading and watching list, which is like a mile long and mainly includes manga/anime, as well as learning some household tasks, going to parties and such, and just chillin' at home.

• Brohoof 2

Well all the plans I had for taking college classes this summer were shot down in flames.... Parents disappointed thinking I am now not going to do anything with my time. Bout sick of my luck and everything. Probably just going to work , which is fine by me. But I just pray that the upcoming fall I can continue with my classes....

Well, since I live in Australia, our Summer holidays come at the end of the year. But we have a 2 week holiday coming up soon, so I guess I can say what I'll do then.

Probably just the usual, hang out with friends, post on forums, draw and surf the internet. Nothing much ever happens with me on the holidays, especially because we can't afford to take a trip to anywhere.