Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your plans for summer 2013?

fimdash

If I haven't already then I will finish my fan fiction. I will most likely spend almost every waking moment in front of a monitor playing games, watching stuff, surfing this forum, blasting death metal so loud that everyone in the house develops a migraine and I will generally do nothing productive. Although I might decide to try and take up drawing.

My family may go to Blackpool, in which case I'm going to go into the gift shop along the pier and buy one of those wicked bladed weapons that they sell there.

(edited)

Well, in my first summer after graduating from Hillsdale College, I'll be interning part-time at Preserve Historic Sleeping Bear around Glen Arbor, MI, and hopefully working another part-time job to make some cash alongside the internship, which'll only bring me a fixed stipend that's very limited.  Haven't landed anything yet, but I'm very hopeful after a phone call I had today with a local grocery market in the area, so hopefully that'll lead somewhere. smile.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Planned? Not much, it's going to be quite boring to say the least.

I'm still trying to find a job, no luck so far unfortunately. I'm going on a suicide mission to Bronycon later this summer. Games, games, games and filler stuff. Does even lazier counts?

Okay, i guess that's all. :P

I'm taking an abbreviated summer class (a semester of work in about one month) to get some stuff out of the was for college this fall. I'm also working at Chick-fil-A and probably will be doing some writing. And resting. Lots of resting, I hope.

I'm gonna have an extremley busy schedule of doing absolutley nothing at all. I don't have anything planned, and probably won't plan anything. Yay! My life is boring!

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have plans for this summer.. I think I will just watch ponies and hang in MLP forums as I have nothing to do really..

join the club wink.png that's what I've been doing the past few days since my summer just began. Not a bad way to pass the time, if I do say so myself.

I'm going to relax and enjoy my several months away from school. I also plan to go to an amusement park with one of my best friends. Another one of my best friends is moving away later this summer, so I'm going to be getting together with him and a few other friends to hang out a few times before he leaves. I will also be volunteering at the library.

Workout,work on my tan,get a job,start learning how to drive,and prep for college.

That's what I plan on doing this summer.I need to kick into high gear and start getting ready for life.

My main plans are to finish getting enrolled for college, continue to work a steady job, and, if I have time, I want to finally finish my EP that I started like four years ago.

Well I have mixed feelings about the summer. It makes me happy that I don't have to go to school and worry about grades, But it also depressed me because I'm just gonna be locked up inside my house with little to no social interactions. Eeyup, my userpic describes the way I feel about the summer.

Work, work, and more work. yay.png <(Yayyy!)

Aside from that, I'm probably going to spend a good portion of my free time with my band, trying to get our EP as presentable as possible so that we can start putting our foot in the doors of various venues for opportunities to perform live. Thankfully, a majority of the recording work is already done, it's mostly just a matter of mixing n' all that BS.

Work as many shifts as possible to save money so I can hopefully move out around Oct-Nov, get through my enormous list of movies, animes and books, and drink alot of whiskey.

(edited)

Practice Drawing Ponies, Practice more Java programming, Watch Equestria Girls(squee), Go to Comic Con 2013 San Diego for the first time(double squee), play some new video games, and finally watch MLP:FIM. Maybe visit some family.

Haven't though of anything else yet. Maybe fix my room, I'm thinking of painting it purple and putting up "fat head pony stickers". Let's see how it turn out. XD

Edited by Pinkie Pie 3 U

My plan this summer is to work out until I'm fit

I know many people say this, but my friend and I have already done so for over two months now.

I plan on being fit for myself, and the play I will soon be in.

I've lost twenty pounds already

posting on this forum and Sitting around waiting for my little pony friendship is magic season 4 to come out 

(obviously a joke im not that sad)

Oh, I'm graduating from University in 3 weeks, so, I'm going to celibrate for a week or so. Return to my work (I'm not working now cause got to much things to do in University), and in august I'm going to GalaCon in Germany, and I will be in Germany and Switzerland fo 2 weeks with my friends after Con.

Well, my family owns an RV that we like to use for little weekend hops or week-long getaways, depending on where we go. However, with my dad's work schedule, we can only visit places we can drive to in at least a day. We're considering San Antonio, Pigeon Forge, anywhere nice in Alabama, the like.

Otherwise, I might be staying around here the whole summer, doing some local workshops, self-improvement, the like.

For the longest time, I've been itching to start producing my own internet web-series, and I'm hopefully going to finally get started on it this summer. It's gonna be a movie review show, kind of like Nostalgia Critic and the Red Letter Media reviews. My initial plans for the show is to review and promote foreign films and obscure classics to the brony fandom, along with present some other creative material once the show gets off the ground. I've also decided recently to present myself in the show in cartoon form as an updated version of my OC pony, instead of just filming myself sitting in front of the camera like most other reviewers do. Hopefully, I'll be able to finally submit an episode online at some point in June.

Also, I'm going to Anime Expo in Los Angeles with some of my brony friends. Along with cosplaying as Lyra, like I now usually do at conventions, I'm also planning on making a cosplay of Lupin the 3rd for the occasion (and that should be pretty easy, since I've already got the proper jacket I need).

Summer means picking up an extra job or two (my current one doesn't pay enough for me to keep up my car insurance), and I think I can get a night shift at a nearby factory pretty easily, as well as retail work in the city that I'm moving to in September. I'll also be out running a lot, catching up on my various gaming/reading/tv/anime backlogs, probably going out with my friends a lot more after exams are over, and practice my languages (fluent in some, starting in others). I imagine I'll also be doing a lot of prep for moving out too, and I wanna pick up some extra skills.

Oh, and maybe I should tidy my room in that time.... nah wink.png

(edited)

0.jpg

physics.jpg

Chemistry__Beaker_by_westcoaster.jpg

I'm probably just going to end up balancing equations and teaching attempting to learn calculus, and failing but we can dream, can't we?

Oh, I'm also going to relax and watch ponies

Edited by ~Luminiferous Ether~