Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Life in Equestria 1.0 - Need Spriters, OCs, and Programmers

Lunar Red

I need RPG style MLP sprites for an upcoming project called Ponyville 1.0 . It will be similar LIP 1.0 (Life in Ponyville my project similar to this). Execpt the game will not be programmed all by me Instead I will need 2 other programmers to help. I am looking for quality spriters to make RPG styled sprites for this game.

Now for info...

The game is basically like this your a pony in equestria who has the chance to stay there for 30 days. Within those thirty days you can befriend other ponies, Explore the lands, and even have a little fun :) . There will be Places to visit such as..

Appleloosa

Everfree

Cloudsdale

Canterlot

Ponyville

The game will also feature some OCs that where ya'll come in. To avoid too much work for the spriters I will only accept 15 OCs.

Now that the info is done with........

Start Posting :P

I would be more psyched if I actually believed the project was going to finish.  No offense, but there's been like 500 supposed games like this over the past year, none of which have actually come to completion.

• Brohoof 2

I would love to see my Emi as part of this. She studies music at canterlot, it would also be awesome for the winners to write the lines for their OC to say in the game... well if that is ok with you. Well here she is.

87e27a1939f15eaaf3511215aa061c53-d63nh2f

I would love to see my Emi as part of this. She studies music at canterlot, it would also be awesome for the winners to write the lines for their OC to say in the game... well if that is ok with you. Well here she is.

img-1466174-1-87e27a1939f15eaaf3511215aa

Lol, forgot to mention that the brony that gets their OCs in Life in Equestria make their lines. :)

(edited)

As much as I'd love to wish you a good luck, I have to agree with John here. It seems as though not much thought was put into this project.

Nothing here really makes the game distinguish itself from many of the other proposed game ideas out there. Besides, do you have a 'bible' for this game of yours?  What kind of games and systems you have planned out and how will they be implemented? How will simple game play and maneuvering around the world be like? Will this be a 2D or 3D game? Do you have a core idea as to how exploration will work out or even a UI? While I'm thinking about it, is there any concept drawings to give us (and yourself) a visual aid? What role are you playing towards the team? Etc. Etc, the questions go on.

I don't want to destroy your aspects of creating games, but making a working game is incredibly difficult (I know, I've tried!) Even if you find a handful of individuals who could make amazing sprites and animated them to perfection, the biggest issue you're going to run into is finding not one, but TWO programmers. 

My suggestion would be to start on something easier, like a simple platformer or even a pony themed tetris clone. 

Edited by Accellerant