Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Black Jungle (Military RP)

Skullbuster

Sapphire got up She took one last look at the books laying at her side, then stood next to striker "Ok, so are we going to jump off? or just land?" Just then, a few more bullets hit the wall "Well, looks like we better jump! On your go sir!" Sapphire smiled, this is what she had been waiting for

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

The helicopter came up to the clearing, and landed, it was quite, too quite, nothing seemed to be moving other than the sound of the rotating helicopter blades the pilot yelled "alright here we are! return here and radio me in when your mission is done! take the raido in case command needs to tell you anything! or if you need to contact them or me!"

Edited by Skullbuster

(edited)

Striker took the radio from the pilot, and opened the other side door, "right then all of you out, Rick you stay on that turret until everyone is out! I will be the last out. Now then... MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Striker yelled, he always loved shaking up the soliders a bit,

Edited by jdor11

(edited)

Sapphire waited....  She walked off, and ducked for cover. "Come on! get out guys!" She looked over the rock she had ducked to "Dang it... You cant bloody see em!" She started shooting off shots into the Forrest  hoping that it would get them to back off a little, but they didnt

Edited by Ember_star

Striker made his way off the heli, when he joined back up with the group, he made sure everyone was okay, "Right then, The Lz should only be a few miles away from here, but is also located around a large area the enemy likes to use, we head north from here, if anypony spots something suspicious tell me immediately, other then that try not to make too much noise and we should be fine, Lets head out!"

(edited)

In all of the confusion, Rick was trying to find a sharp knife so he could try carrying the minigun around, and to salvage any unused bullets. However, he couldn't take much more. He screamed

"EVERYONE JUST BUCKING JUMP ALREADY! THIS CHOPPER IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE, AND I WAS TOLD TO GET OUT LAST!"

He was actually lying about it exploding in incredibly soon, but he thought the faster he was out, the better. Also, he wanted to know what he was dealing with. He then realised that the pilot had jumped, he jumped from the chopper, remembering to put on his sunglasses after he took them off.

Edited by stainesbrony

(edited)

Sapphire started walking towards the trees "It shouldnt be that hard, we just have to get around with out makeing much sound, so lets go.." Sapphire looked around at the ponys around her. "look around, and check your 6" Sapphire started takeing the hike up (this is my last post for the day)

Edited by Ember_star

Striker made his way through the forest, there was not a lot to see, mostly trees, as he looked around he saw and heard nothing, it was concerning to him, whispering "stop" to the group he made a motion to them to stay down. he took a few steps forward and listened closely, he heard the wind rustling the tree's but something was definitely wrong, he then realized it, there were no bird calls, not one! listening as hard as he could he started to hear low stamping of feat, "Crap... Right then, i am going to move ahead," he threw the radio to Sapphire, "Hold on to this if you here gun shot's call in." Striker made his way forward, using his sickles, he threw the blade onto a tree branch and using the rope pulled himself into the tree, he could see much more from up high.

(edited)

Sapphire looked around. Something moved in the bushes, she wiped around "Whos there?" She called out.... No buddy moved... Sapphire sighed. It was just a little rabbit "Come on..." Sapphire was being to scared of everything. She sat down next to a tree "So, whats next?"

Edited by Ember_star

The jungle was quiet, other than the sound of local wildlife, once everyone got off the helicopter it took off and flew off, the squad was completely alone now

(Remember, I am the game master, I'll let you know when action happens, also pace your selfs, don't leave the other players behind)

After about five minutes Striker made his way back, he luckily saw a group of soliders, and realized that in the current postion they were heading they would have met right up with the enemies. about two minutes later he arrived back with the group. looking at the group he asked, "Sapphire have any calls come in? Also now that we have a few minutes, i think we should introduce ourselves, name and class. I am Striker, have training in all stealth and tracking, i obviously also went to officer school, what about the rest of you?"

Sapphire shruged "Nope." She looked at the striker He looked like the man who had killed her dad "Im sapphire, i havnt really that much skill, but im still good in a fight" Sapphire smiled, hopeing it didnt look like she was staring at striker to much She took a seat

lightning coming after the others "hey, sup guys, names lightning, engineer and demolitions, I was on the heli before we were forced to land." checking his m16 for any damages it could have taken from the attack and also checks ammo count. "can somepony tell us what the buck were doing here?" 

@,

Striker laughed, "At the moment that's classified, all i can tell you runts is that we are heading to the Lz, now then..." Striker said chuckling to himself. he said to sapphire "I would like the radio back now, and if you would please stop starring at me so much i think we will both get through this much faster. Don't think i haven't noticed. Anyway luckily i spotted some enemies in the direction we were heading, the easiest way would be to take a long route around them, but that would take us to the cliffs and who knows what's there, we can either go through the enemy and hope they don't shoot are tails off, or go through the cliffs, what do you think?"

Sapphire looked at her hoofs and gave the radio back to striker "We should go to the cliffs, it would probably be faster." She looked back up "Sorry, you look like the man who killed my dad in every way" Sapphire got up "So, should we start moveing?" She smiled

@@Ember_star,

"Yes, i guess the cliffs are the best route from here, i don't think any pony really wants to be shot at right now... Lets head off then!" Striker made his way towards the cliffs looking behind him occasionally to make sure every pony was right behind. He decided when they reached the cliffs to call into command and tell them there situation, "Hello command? This is captain Striker of the 7th legion, we had to make a detour around the path to the Lz. we might be coming in late."

Sapphire glaced around "Ok, so lets go, lets try not to fall of the cliffs, but because there isnt anybuddy there, that shouldnt be that hard" She picked up her gun, and started walking "er....Sorry, were are we going?" She looked at striker "Your the boss, leave the way." Sapphire smiled

@@Ember_star,

"Were going this way" Striker said pointing with his hoof towards the direction they were going, the trail they were taking was on the edge of a cliff. As Striker walked forward and made his way onto the ledge he stopped only a few steps in and looked down, examining the ground he hit it hard a thought for a few seconds, before looking up again. "We have good news and bad news.... what do you want to hear first?" 

@@Ember_star,

"Were going this way" Striker said pointing with his hoof towards the direction they were going, the trail they were taking was on the edge of a cliff. As Striker walked forward and made his way onto the ledge he stopped only a few steps in and looked down, examining the ground he hit it hard a thought for a few seconds, before looking up again. "We have good news and bad news.... what do you want to hear first?" 

"which ever one gets this mission done faster." gets told both news "right, we should probably keep moving, this is there territory, nva know this place better than we do so they can easily ambush us anytime, so watch every area you can get shot and watch the trees."

Sapphire looked at striker "The bad news, but lets start walking, we can talk as we go" Sapphire started walking "You take point" She went to the back of the trees to look behind them "Lets try no to fall off any cliffs, so dont get TO close to the edge" Sapphire smiled

(edited)

@

"Well thats just it though! These cliffs are made of salt... and incase any of you runt's don't know salt is a very soft element, so for example..." Striker then proceded to walk a little father, taking his hoof he stomped the ground in a specific area, at first nothing happened, but a few seconds later, a HUGE chunk of the cliff fell away. Striker looked back at the group, "Now then... seeing how much you guys want to make it on ahead, who want's to go first?"

Edited by jdor11

Sapphire looked around "Er.... I think you should, because your the leader so..... Yeah." Sapphire nugged striker forwerd " Come on, we dont have all day, we will all follow you" Sapphire smiled, but she was thinking about what would happen if he fell of the edge "be carefull! we dont wanna die!"

@@Ember_star,

Striker walked calmly over the cliff with everyone trailing behind, even when giant chunks of salt fell he still walked forward as though this was nothing but a simple walk, he was not afraid, he was never afraid, not anymore at least. So he could not help chuckling when he heard sapphires worry, "You worry to much, we will be fine, i have been in much worse situations then this..." Striker paused a second and his face though no one could see it, seemed to drop in a way, a second later he shook it off, "Besides, as long as i have these" Striker said looking at his Sickles, "all of you are going to be fine!" A second later a chunk fell, and Striker also fell, reacting fast he threw his sickles, grabbing onto the rope attached, the blades stuck the rock wall and stuck in. 

"Dang it.... " Sapphire started pulling up the rope " So, were all going to be fine, your fine, but what about if one of us falls? Then were screwed, because we dont have those weird thing" Sapphire pulled the rope up the rest of the way, then sat back "Well, you keep leading!"

@@Ember_star,

Striker pulled himself up the rest of the way, with a simple flick of his wrist the blades came back into his sleeves, "If anyone of you falls, you don't have to worry, there is a reason the other captain call me the blade... anyway lets move on ahead" Striker took lead again, and they walked for a good 30 minutes before they got to a wide spot on the side of the cliffs, it was protected with a large cliff face opposite the cliff egde, "Right then, let's set up camp here for now, their is something i need to check, i am going to go on ahead, you lot stay here."