Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Puppet Rigs! (360 View) [Flash]

bronyanimstudios

I have recently finish the First Ever 360 view puppet rigs for My Little Pony!

Download all of the Mane 6 (and soon the CMC) here: 

http://bronyanimstudios.com/downloads.html

here is a video showing how they look while being rotated:

and here are some screenshots of the Flash Files:

2UN9B.jpg

2UNgc.jpg

2UNkP.jpg

if you enjoyed these and found them useful in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated if you would subscribe smile.png Plus, you will be updated when ever I make more awesome rigs or awesome animations!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/bronyanimstudios

• Brohoof 1

You are the greatest humin in pony fan animation history. Ok maybe that was an exaggeration. This is really awesome though. I don't see why the rear poses weren't in the origonals. Thanks for these! Super awesome.

You are the greatest humin in pony fan animation history. Ok maybe that was an exaggeration. This is really awesome though. I don't see why the rear poses weren't in the origonals. Thanks for these! Super awesome.

Glad you found them useful! I never understood why they weren't included either. I really thought that after the premiere of doublerainboom they were going to release them...but oh well

I think I commissioned the first ever 360 rigs http://ddhyuugaman.deviantart.com/art/Mane-6-Angles-Critics-Edition-343651116

Fixed version

http://ghostwriternext.deviantart.com/art/1-0-Fixed-Versions-Final-356655985

By the way what do you think of them? The final fixed version is coming soon.

I used those pictures to make the puppet rigs :) they were extremely useful, great job on those! I didn't realize they were rigs though, I thought it was just a vectored image

Can anyone explain what these are and how someone would use them? I'm afraid i just don't know much on the subject. You would import these into flash? Would you be able to animate legs and faces and such (because i dont see anything in these pigs but the 6 stationary poses). Thanks in advance.

Can anyone explain what these are and how someone would use them? I'm afraid i just don't know much on the subject. You would import these into flash? Would you be able to animate legs and faces and such (because i dont see anything in these pigs but the 6 stationary poses). Thanks in advance.

You have to download the FLV file and double click on different body parts. From there you'll be able to adjust them to however you like.

my Ask Tia and Woona blog uses Flash Puppet Rigs, and it does take a little bit of knowledge about flash and how it works. If you want to know more I'll happily tell you over PM or Skype. ^_^

Anyways,

Omigoshomigoshomigooooosh!These are awesome! This is just what I've been looking for! I've always wanted the other two angles in case I needed a different pose. I'm definitely downloading these. :o

Will you be able to do/be doing Tia and Woona?

You have to download the FLV file and double click on different body parts. From there you'll be able to adjust them to however you like.

my Ask Tia and Woona blog uses Flash Puppet Rigs, and it does take a little bit of knowledge about flash and how it works. If you want to know more I'll happily tell you over PM or Skype. happy.png

Anyways,

Omigoshomigoshomigooooosh!These are awesome! This is just what I've been looking for! I've always wanted the other two angles in case I needed a different pose. I'm definitely downloading these. ohmy.png

Will you be able to do/be doing Tia and Woona?

Glad they were useful! and if that was an offer to help you with that project, then I would love to!! just send me the details in a message :)

• Brohoof 1