How much of brony are you?

Icy Wonderbolt

140 users have voted

1. 1. How much of a brony are you?

• Just started
    • Watched all episodes
    • Buys toys
    • Belives their is a living magical pony next to them

Yeh I would say I'm an open brony, my friend is a former brony and we occasionally quote some inside jokes at each other. But he was the only brony that I met who was pleasant to be around with, I met other bronies/pegasisters but they were a pain in the flank. Maybe its because I matured too much since puberty :P

Not a heavy duty Brony that's into toys, but the show is my mane interest (bad pun). I also enjoy the cool fan art and music that I see people make, such as a few impressive works I've seen here. And I definitely don't think there's one right next to me. XD

I guess I'm fairly dedicated! Watched all the episodes, bought toys, shirts from WeLoveFine, go to conventions, buy fan-made stuff there. I also love seeing fan-made content online. Lots of fun :D

Watched all the episodes of course and they are awesome duh.... 

But nowadays I am ashamed to call myself a brony to be honest with you. Not that it has tainted my thoughts on the show or anything. Maybe I should just ignore the really psychotic bronies out there. Now I don't know how much of the majority of the fandom is like that where people constantly complain over ever little thing and sends threats to others.... But for the majority of people I know on here they are cool :) thank god. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a closeted brony, I only have interacted with bronies online and I'm not obvious about it IRL.  I've watched all the episodes and when McDonald's had them as the girls toy I had the courage two of them.  I've never bought any other products though I have thought about it. They just seem like such low quality.

(edited)

Seen all the episodes, many of them multiple times. I also have a bunch of figures/toys and posters. I've also done a bit of cosplay, fanart, read a load of fanfics, and listen to fan music pretty regularly. I'm a pretty big fan, I suppose, but I don't really refer to myself as a "Brony" or take the fandom seriously enough to throw a hissy fit every time something I don't like happens in the show. 9QvF1.png

Edited by Hansel

Hmmmm, let's see...

Seen all episodes? Check.

Became a brony? Check.

Have multiple accounts for pony reasons? Check.

Bought merchandise such as trading cards? Check.

Enjoyed all art, videos, and comics of ponies? Check.

Yep, I'm pretty much a big brony! XD 

I put 'Have Watched All The Episodes', but if I had a chance, I would buy a t-shirt. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Almost all of my time on the internet is watching pony-related things, and I really like studying the continuity of the show. So, yeah, I'm a pretty avid brony, I would say. wink.png

I've watched all the episodes, even have season one on DVD. I bought my share (a lot) of blind bags and plenty of cards. However I've got enough I'm saving money now. So I'm not sure what to vote on?

I am a proud and open brony who saw all the episodes at least three times each... I draw ponies, I watch some ponies, I talk pony, I listen to ponies, I think about ponies, I eat... er... So... yeah, I am a bit...uh... obsessed? Haha, but I'm happy and thats what really counts right? :D 

(edited)

I'm still working my way through watching the series (I'm not someone who takes pleasure in watching an entire series at once, I like to take my time), but I don't see my "level of bronyness" going any higher than enjoying the show, buying a couple T-shirts, doodling ponies and writing a pony-themed song or two from time to time. And using these forums, of course.

But as far as those who are brony enough to collect merch galore, like all the backpacks and toys n' such, more power to ya. It sure is a lot less weird than my hobby of collecting...um, exotic hats. Eeyup... mellow.png

Edited by Lowline

Not too much of a brony anymore, although I've watched every episode about a million times it kinda got boring. (s3 kinda made me less interested, it was nice but eh..)

I'm mainly in it for the fandom. I'm going to stick around and wait for s4 just to see how things turn out, pretty sure my label as a brony will always stay though.

Well using a similar system to the MLP forum one

It goes

-Hater

-Never heard of it

-heard of it

-started watching(being a brony begins)

-seen most episodes

-seen all episodes and are big on sights dedicated to it

-creative brony

-let no pony think you are not a brony

-being really annoying becuase instead of saying hi, you say ___ is best pony

In that system I would say I'm just under creative brony as I'm about to write a FanFic plus I'm making a public speech on Bronies and how I think there changing the definition of masculinity, for a public speaking competition, so yes my English teacher knows.

I don't know if I like this notion of being a "creative brony" being somehow "superior" to "other" bronies.

The only reason I don't do pony art, or music, or write stuff is because I suck at all of those.

(edited)

i am very much so a brony, and will never quit the fandom, i have bought toys but not many sleep.png anyways, MLP FIM, to me is one of the best shows ever created biggrin.pngand i make fan art almost every week wink.png  though some of season three's episodes were a little bit of a dissapointment (ep 9,12) but i will always have full faith in DHX and Hasbro, even with eqestria girls yay.png

Edited by Pelate077

I have seen all the episodes a few times and know all the songs. Have a few wallpapers but I don't buy any merch. Just too scared if someone walks into the aisle and sees me and goes WTF and have a little girl go "Mommy why is that boy looking at ponies" like a *shudder*...similar incident before.

I don't have any merchandise... I'd like some, but I don't have any...

When I get some, you'll be able to tell... I'll probably be posting it around...

I wan't an officially licensed Rainbow Dash Plush, the mane 6 in figures and some licensed posters of both the mane 6 and Background ponies... Once that's done there's only one more level before being the most avid of pony fans!

That last bit wasn't added to get the characters up to the minimum... I did that in the first 2 sentences...

I am obsessed with the idea of somehow being able to be friends with the ponies in real life.  I try to imagine all kinds of possibilities where it could happen.  Maybe spirit animals or guardian angels exist, and of course they would come to me in the form of Pinkie Pie.  Or maybe there is an afterlife - and I could spend eternity in Ponyville once I'm dead.  

When I watch movies and TV shows, I always think of how the fantastic plot devices could be used to bring cartoon ponies into reality.  If I had access to - a holodeck, a magic wand, artificially intelligent robotics, the Mask, a genie, etc. - then I could have my own Pinkie Pie.

I wonder about all of the claims of the paranormal all around the world.  Because if it is true that any sort of magic or other supernatural stuff actually exists, then ANYTHING is possible.  And if anything is possible, then my obsessive dreams could potentially become a reality.  If I ever found some sort of concrete evidence of the existence of the supernatural, I don't know what I would do.  It would kick my obsession into super hyper overdrive.  I would become the Agent Mulder of bronies.  "The Ponies Are Out There!" 

I've watched pretty much every episode when they came out so I would consider myself an avid brony. I also have all the comics and a few t-shirts from welovefine but seeing as there wasn't an option for that I just put myself under "watched all episodes"

I started watching the series begin this year so i'm a pretty new brony. I have FiM wallpapers and love to hang around on the forums. I'm not really into the toys and stuff, but if i have the opportunity to buy a shirt i certainly will. I love pony-art by the way.

painting_a_rainbow_by_johnjoseco-d3k4nt5

I've seen all the episodes and would be interested in getting some merch because I'm such a child at heart. Hopefully I can convince one of my parents to go to bronycon this year :)

I started watching the show shortly after season 1 finished. I was watching them casually on YouTube for a while and finished season 1 by the time season 2 aired.

I didn't get super into the show until I had finished season 1. Yeah it was good, but it wasn't a priority to watch.

Slowly, I started collecting merch. It started with the brushables, and then when the trading cards got released, I developed a "gotta catch 'em all" mentality lol. I also got some PVC figures that come in the sets that you can see. I don't like taking my chances with blind bags.

I also own a few t-shirts. I am thinking about getting another one...