Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you love about yourself ?

NightOwl

Usually I focus on what I dislike about myself but why not? :P

Hum... I guess I always try to be nice to anybody, I really don't like judging someone if they're not offending anyone. No matter how are others' opinions.

• Brohoof 1

I'm always decent at video games, and I tend to overthink stuff, which is bad and good at the same time, but I kind of like that aspect of me.

I like about myself, that im mostly nice and that i have never done anything bad. Like breaking the rules bad.

And...i actually think my body is okay, i only dislike my face, because its the only part, that reminds me of myself.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

It's always nice to stop and remember your good attributes. :)

-I'm an optimist!

-I'm an artist and a creative person in general.

-I'm a listener and enjoy helping others when I can. ^^

-I have a soft spot for animals in need.

-I love to learn new things! :P

• Brohoof 2

What I like about myself:

• I am my own person. I think for myself, instead of the otherwise (which is surprisingly common...)
  • I used to be really good at mental math, though kind of washed up now.
  • I am usually nice to people, unless they give me a reason to not be (some people are complete jerks...)
  • I embrace my own uniqueness. I've met way too much of the varying shades of gray to count.
  • I am not as fat as Mario... Seriously, he might as well BREATHE Spaghetti... :dry:
  • I can do absolutely nothing and win every Mario Party mini-game :squee:
  • Brohoof 1

Well, while I think most of my past has been overly cruel and unfair, it has made me incapable to feel anger at little things like mistaking a repair order for a day in the week to the same day NEXT week. Or not attacking or threatening a man who accidentally ram me with his car while I was on the bike (well, it was because he was willing to help me back, and also I've only got minor injuries. Had I was hurt severely, I would have be slightly more severe by demanding payment of medical bills. And IF he made a hit and run, I would have sued him :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My eyes. They're a deep blue colour. Even my boyfriend says it's my best feature. :squee:

My ability to make people laugh or sigh in disappointment because of my puns is actually pretty neat. :icwudt:

I love my fatherly like demeanor

I love how accepting I am of other people.

I love that I can be the most agreeable person around in an argument and also the most useful person when it comes to needing a plan.

I love how I care about history even though some people see it as a one-off thing in school.

I love how I'm no longer the shy, anger pent up guy I was and how I'm called the kindest person in my family.

I love how humble I act when people call me a miracle even though personally I don't believe I am. [People tend to call me it because I survived meningitis twice (There is no cure and it commonly deadly) and didn't die or lose a body part]

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love how accepting I am of other people, even the ones I don't agree with.

I love how I can see all sides to an argument.

I love my sense of humor and how I'll still laugh even and specially at my lowest points.

I love that despite acting like an antisocial hermit most of the time I still manage to display a good level of empathy and be kind of socially competent.

I love that even if I've been lonely my whole life I enjoy my own company and embrace it.

I love my intelligence.

I love how I can make one night just looking at the stars one of my most memorable experiences.

I love how my personality makes me different from other people, there's always something to learn from or to teach to other people.

• Brohoof 1

That I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge with an open mind. Every virtue I have seems to stem, in part, from that. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...