Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you love about yourself ?

NightOwl

Honestly? I don't really love anything about myself. If anything, I know a lot of random information, but that's really all that I can think of.

Well I suppose there's a few things.

• I'm fairly good at doing math in my head. I used to be better, though.
  • I try to be nice to people, though I probably just end up being perceived as standoffish, and awkward.
  • I don't try to be like everyone else.

Other than that, I've got nothing.

• 1 month later...

I think that i’m pretty good-looking, I have a decent sense of humor, I think that I have good judgement of others, I am forgivng (which can be both good and bad), and I am honest.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty good at repairing and playing musical instruments I guess, but it's hard to say I'm good at playing musical instruments when I'm surrounded my music majors. These guys make me feel like I just started playing last month.

My mom has always said I'm really honest. I hadn't really thought about it before, but I guess it's actually pretty accurate. I think it's more just basic respect towards others.

Everything else is neutral or bad. I think it's hard for most people to notice the good things about themselves since they're constantly comparing themselves to others.

My drawing skills.I love to draw and so whenever i'm drawing it's probably the only time people actually say nice things to me,i've received many compliments over the years.Brings a big fat smile to my face. :mlp_yeehaa:

Hmm...probably the thing I love most about myself is the fact that I'm an optimist, and my energetic personality, how I'm always on the go and what not, and my tendency to live in the moment rather than dwell on the past or future. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Eh. Let me see if I can find something. :mlp_wat:

• I have a relatively good work ethic. Like, I'm not the *hardest* worker, but I try to be better than most people. I'll take initiative to get a job done if it needs to be, or volunteer when there's something that comes up. But if there's nothing to be done, I'm on my phone or napping. (Yes I nap at work. It's allowed, and necessary)
  • My eyes. Well, I actually hate my eyes, since they don't work without glasses. But I've been told by some people that I have really nice eyes. They're deep brown.
  • I'm open-minded, and I can enjoy almost any kind of entertainment. Granted, I like some more than others, but I don't hate any of them. Being an artist is hard, so you can at least appreciate that, even if you don't like the product.
  • My voice. Well, I don't love my voice. I'm just glad that I'm not a squeaker anymore. Didn't used to be that way. :P
  • My build. I'm the tallest person in my family, at 5'11". My mom is Filipino, so she's really short, and all my siblings are really short. I lucked out. And since I'm of such average size, it's easy to find clothing that fits me. Just get medium mens.

Yeh, that's about it. :mlp_wink:

• 10 months later...

I love how I can look into the mirror and see myself, as the center of the universe, or life itself. A feeling that I hope a lot of you can feel as well! Only you can do that to yourself, but you have no control of anyone else. From your perspective, you are the center of everything. What's not to love about that?

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I tend to appreciate the simple things in life. Other than that I don't like myself much at all. I like a lot of people around me, my boyfriend, my friends here, my bro, but liking myself is something difficult for me to do.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...