Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you love about yourself ?

NightOwl

I used to have a few things about myself that I liked, like my insane obsession with transit buses, my writing, computer, and web design skills, my unwavering loyalty, having lots of patience, high attention to detail, and highly analytical personality. but more recently I've come to not like those things anymore. I'll get over it eventually, it's a roller coaster I've been riding for the last 8 years now, linked to lots of different stuff that's going on in my life. It's just the wrong time right now, I guess. :/

I have to say that I love my personal drive and creativity the most. My predictions and expectations are crazy, but I love by what Steve Jobs said: "The people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do." It's just such a hopeful quote; I want to succeed in what I do as badly as I want to breathe, and I work as hard as I can to get what I want, or to get what someone else wants.

That's what I love about myself. :D

• Brohoof 1

I love my great ability in debating. I love my salesmanship when I am trying to sell. I love my way of thinking as it is unorthodox and I always have two conflicting sides so I kinda argue with myself. I also love my intelligence as it allows me to do things easier and it allows me to go around things to make my life easier.

I love how I can laugh at any insult that's thrown at me, all while being a huge smartass.

I love how I will try anything I can to get something done (provided I care enough).

I also love how I can be a total ass to people and not care.

I love that I'm accepting of all races, genders, and sexualities.

I love that I don't care what other people think of me.

I love having multiple neat intrests.

I love being kind of funny.

(edited)

I love erm,erm,erm I love.I guess I don't really love anything about myself because I aren't perfect,I aren't special,I am just somebody,that's why I don't really have anything about myself to love.

If anyone is depressed by this statement.SORRY

Edited by Darkshift

Ohhh, come on now Darkshift you can't really think that, surely. Everyone has something about themselves that they like or are proud of. There surely must be something that you value about yourself.

• Brohoof 1

I love how after becoming a pegasister, I'm able to make some real friends at school and on mlp forums. I also love how I can share my talents with the world and listen to their opinion about what I think.

What i love about myself is that im not afraid to be happy. Im not afraid to go to school with great big smile, im not afraid to make people laugh, im not afraid to be a brony.Im not afraid to be who i am. I am happy almost all the time, and although there is always that one delta bravo, he will never change who i am. That is what i love about myself

Live long and brony on

Sincerly, Mr. Changeling

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love the fact that I have thick skin and easily shrug off things that bother me. I love that I'm a hard worker, and that I'm always honest. I honestly can't remember the last time I lied about something.

4572.tumblr_5F00_lrocgkLILx1qfgjtno1_5F0

Edited by Guest

-I love that I can adjust to inadequate amounts of sleep.

-I love that I can make people laugh....occasionally.

-I love that I have a wide array of interests.

-I love I can do something on short notice after massive procrastination

This is a response to the " What you hate about yourself" thread. I saw lot's of negative stuff in there so I to make this thread as positive for people as possible.

Cool :D Great idea!

"What do you love about yourself?"
Well, this is quite difficult to me 
In Norway we are raised learning that bragging about yourself is shameful......
Soo, yeah....
mlfw9389-jappleack_okey.jpg

I love that I am kind of alright at music. I've played in musicals, Jazz Band, rock bands, I student-taught a music theory class in high school, and I've decided that I want to either compose for movies/video games or become a music teacher.

Hmm never really thought about the stuff I love about myself heh, I guess if i had to list the things it would be something like the following:

I love that I am a gamer and pretty decent at it as well heh

I love the fact that I have caring and loving nature and that I help out when/if I can

I love the fact that i love and care about nature to the point of helping it anyway I can

I really love that I have an interest in the musical arts and have a keen ear sometimes

I love that I discovered this website ^_^

So yeah that's pretty much all I can think of to add to this at the moment without sounding self-absorbed ha ha

There isn't really much I can say that I actually "love" about myself (tend to put myself down a lot :|), however, there is one thing that I know I actually like (though it's also something that I kind of hate about myself). This would have to be the fact that I love giving advice to anyone who needs it. It doesn't matter who they are, what they believe in, or if they hate/dislike/etc me or not, I will always put aside my emotions (..for the most part) and try to help them.

The only other thing that I like about myself that I can think of, would probably be the fact that I love being so interested in a large multitude of fields. Ranging from the extreme field of theoretical physics (wub.png ) to the vast field of the arts (and when I say the arts, I mean ALL the arts). It's fun being able to change interests every so often.

I love that I can make people laugh (that brings so much joy to me)

I love that I can sprint fast (something that makes me stand out)

I love that I'm good with computers

and last, I love that I'm a Brony

I love being myself

I love that I'm helpful to the people around me

I love that I'm down to earth

I love that I'm hard working

I love that I'm genuine

• Brohoof 2

There really is nothing to love.

I have a terrible voice and laugh

I look really bad

I am the "Nightmare Girlfriend"

I can't do anything athletic

I think that sums it up

i love that i can draw ponys

i love that i can bake sweets

i love that i can be myself around any one

i love the way my hair is

i love myself in every way

i love how i can do 79 sit ups *even though i am a total weak person*
I LOVE ME

There really is nothing to love.

I have a terrible voice and laugh

I look really bad

I am the "Nightmare Girlfriend"

I can't do anything athletic

I think that sums it up

There must be something you love about about yourself I mean what do you enjoy doing ? What do you think makes you special ? In my eyes I think you are talented in art so that is something to be proud of :)

- I love my strong devout faith in God.

-I love my ability to write stuff off the top of my head.

- I love my ability to discover that no matter how old I get I still have an awesome imagination that I didn't allow society to steal from me.

-I love being introverted and not being involved in everyone's business! My life is fairly drama free.

-I love the fact I'm very empathetic and an awesome friend!

• Brohoof 1

I love... um... No, wait. Don't be silly. I go by the username "Envy" for a reason, I don't like anything about myself! >.> No, I'm just kidding... But actually making that joke was because it really is hard for me to think of anything I do actually like about myself. Hm...

I like that I'm an atheist. It's a great point of pride for myself as it is a step of strength for me (do note, I'm talking about me and my circumstances here. Although I am proud altogether of being an atheist =) )

I also like my taste in instruments. As is obvious by the signature I chose. On a related note, I like that I play the bassoon and tenor saxophone, because they're awesome.

While one could easily hold this against me in some cases, I do like that I become quite passionate about things. But specifically my passions for ending the prominence and preference by law of prejudices such as racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. I've felt very strongly about all of them since I was very little.

I'm sure I could add a couple of more, but it's hard finding even this much. xD

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

~I love that I'm a pretty chill person overall, and can accept things easily to the point it catches people off guard x3

~I love that I'm a very forgiving person, and couldn't hold a grudge to save my life

~I love that I've become pretty optimistic and attentive to the bright side of life, it makes it hard for me to lose sight of what's important

~I love that I'm open-minded about my flaws, and willing to take in feedback instead of getting bitter and never making a move to improve (that kinda attitude has not been kind to a few people I know ^^; )

~I love that it doesn't take much to keep me entertained x3

~I love being a nightowl, ahhhhhhh night is so peaceful and chill : D <3

Wow I'm a lot kinder on myself nowadays, two years ago I would probably only reach a list this size for stuff I hate about myself, probably double this size o.o;;

I love my husband more than anything I could love about me.

I like how smart I am, got straight A's all throughout my schooling years....

I love to learn, especially history....

I love it that I have a library of over 2,000 books and counting

2k is Alot. Is it a library for others to use too, or is it just what you call your collection?

I love how smart I am, how tall I am, my hobbies, my imagination, my dreams, my ideas. I'm not perfect tho, it doesn't feel natural saying these things, and its easier to come up with negatives, but that'd be silly to do. And I know I am biased towards my preferences anyways, so its hard for me to feel good about myself when I know I am the product of my influences, and what I love might not be objectively good to love, idk. But loving objectively is good, so, sorta silly heh.