Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you love about yourself ?

NightOwl

Honestly, I love that I am a down to earth person

I love that I am a humble person

I love that I am a very caring person

I love that I am a very understanding person

I love that I am a very patient person

I love that I've found love, with someone I want to spend the rest of my life with

I love that I am successful in terms of achieving goals and aspirations

I love that I am a very traditional, old school individual

I love that I am a very unique individual

• Brohoof 1

I have a neat collection of comfy hoodies. 

I also love how one could literally hit me on the head yet I'd still stay there for them. I just never freaking leave.

Eh, maybe that i can be a surprisingly quick learner for certain things and lessons, it's rather useful and makes up for my clumsiness.

That and the fact that i have a natural talent for drawing which i keep polishing.

• Brohoof 1

I love how skilled I am at hiding my true identity!

The day will come when the people of Earth shall bow before me; finally, I shall tear off my human disguise and reveal--

--oops. Did I say that out loud? There goes that plan. :-P

OK...I'll be serious now.

I'm hesitant to say that I love anything about myself; I don't want to sound arrogant.

I will say that people close to me have said that I'm witty, that I write and draw well, and that I'm a decent singer. :blush:  

I do love my imagination; whether or not the ideas I come up with are any good is debatable. :lol:

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

I have a broad taste in music; basically I like a little bit of everything.

I like the fact that I'm able to enjoy dark and dirty humor, as long as it's funny.

And lastly, I like the fact and find it a bit comical that I embody my own sexual preference towards men.

I'm lean, white, tone, normal height, dark brown hair (almost black), brown eyes, a nice clean shaven face, and little to no acne.

These are all the characteristics of men that fall into my range of preference, and are traits that I poses as well.

So basically, I find myself attractive which is kinda weird, and I'm not sure... exactly what that says about myself as person.

• Brohoof 1

I love: 

I am easily liked by almost ever single person I met. 

I love how weird and random I can get. 

I love that I am loyal (no matter how many times you break me) 

I love that I am so forgiving (not always good though) 

I love how funny I get. 

Most importantly I love that I am me and no mater how many people try to change me I stay true to myself. 

Edited by Starlighty
  • Brohoof 1

Well the true thing I love about myself is how universally positive I am physically, mentally and in my personality. I mean I have knowledge of every possible catigory and a lot in each category. Even the only thing I can describe myself as is a true universal being that is built and designed for anything. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm highly energetic, and can play, work or do lots of whatever each day.

I'm not particularly smart, charming or wealthy, but I make up for what I lack with determination. I'm usually resourceful enough to find a solution to whatever task I'm faced with.

Plus, I'm highly inventive and imaginative, so I got that going for me.

• Brohoof 1

Oh goody. Was hoping there would be an antithesis to the "What's wrong with you" thread. It can be quite the exercise to find just as much positives as there are negatives! (and that also saves me the trouble of making a redundant thread)

Hmm, let's see...

I know I have a sense of honor & loyalty. I love everyone equally & I'd take a bullet for just about any being.

I am rather wise (though i'd dicker on being called 'intelligent') even if that can cause me to be a worrywort.

I do whole-heartidly love my insane amounts of creativity!

While I'm still not sure if I'm doing it intentionally or not, I do love my habit of circular logic and pedantic philosophical prose that i'm prone to.

I love how I'm basically a living contradiction!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, interesting question. Okay, here's a quick list:

I smile a lot.  :D

I make friends easily and get along with pretty much everyone.  :P

I maintain a positive outlook, even when the chips are down. My feathers can get ruffled, but overall I try to remain upbeat.  :please:

I'm creative.  :love:

I'm old-fashioned.  :proud:

I gravitate toward happy, positive things.  :pinkie:

There is very little about myself that I "love" in that sense apart from having a pretty good imagination.

​I love getting excited about something nerdy.

​I love my eyes, I used to hate them because they seem so feminine but now I like how big and expressive they are.

​I love my caterpillar eyebrows, they are awesome.

​I love the fact that I'm concerned about self-care now.  I used to be on and off suicidal for over ten years and I really hated myself so the most I would do is eat but I had to be yelled at to actually take a shower or a nail would break painfully before I considered clipping my nails, etc.  I've definitely improved upon taking care of myself these days, it could be better than what it is but I'm certainly not writing suicide notes in the bathtub anymore so yeah...  I'm kinda proud of that.

​I love the fact that I can get emotional at times and I feel like I can actually express that emotion in a healthy way.