Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cant have a party with out DJ Pon-3!

dedacct6

(edited)

guess_what____its_vinyl_scratch_______by

DJ Pon-3 is one of my and many others, favorite side pony, so i drew her, it took almost an hour to draw, and i got really frustrated with the scratch board, so the prespective isn't that good sad.png but im still really proud of this one. please Reply, and scale it from 1/10 thank youwink.png

Edited by Pelate077
  • Brohoof 8

now that...is pretty awesome! Great Job! I can see your getting better at this, Oh! oh! Do Lyra next! I would be pretty happy if you did!

8/10!

P.s. Without*

now that...is pretty awesome! Great Job! I can see your getting better at this, Oh! oh! Do Lyra next! I would be pretty happy if you did!

8/10!

P.s. Without*

alright, i guess i can do Lyra. :)thanks for the compliment, i worked very hard on this drwing :)  and thanks for the suggestion!wink.png 

III 

Hmm, pretty cool picture! And a nice angle perspective thingy! tongue.png

My advice would be to make the hooves a little bigger. But other than that, looking great! smile.png

7/10

ah, i see that, though it doeskin change the pic TOO much, i will see if i can do better with that next time, thanks though, 

IIIIII

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

really great drawing I like the shading as well as the pose and overall the picture is really good for having taken only an hour all in all id give it a 9/10

Edited by jokon99

Considering the fact that Vinyl Scratch is my favorite pony, I'll try not to bias it too much. 9/10.

It looks good, but I can't quite put my hoof on it, it's missing something...