Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Got Catchphrases?

Golurk

"What the hizzle, my nizzle?" usually replaces 'what the hell'.

"Aw, PENIS!" is probably my favorite interjection of dismay. ...Penis is a funny word. Shut up.

"I'll be black" is my 'BRB'.

"Right on!" in a Phil Anselmo voice is my preferred generic response to somepony's good fortune.

"Alright, let's do this ho!" for getting shizz done. Come to think of it, my best friend and I quite often refer to various people and inanimate objects as hoes. Like "pass that ho over here" or "s'up, ho?" Yeah...I'd better keep that in check when talking to lady friends.

I just remembered another one since I caught myself saying it.

I end some suggestions with "... or don't. Whichever comes first" as a way of saying I don't really care whether you do or you don't.

For example, I said "Just shut up and watch the video... or don't. Whichever comes first".

At my old school, because of my continuous energy, my classmates and others called me Pikachu. In the morning, when I entered the classroom, I was like "Pikachu is in the house!"

Sometimes, when racing in an arcade and someone continuously hit me and eventually wrecked me, I'd say "Oh you wanna do this the hard way?! We'll do this the hard way!" I then sought revenge thereafter.  

I say "evidently" before almost everything.

As in:

"Is that guy smart?"

"Evidently, yeah."

Also, "because science" and/or"because magic" are my responses to most complicated questions.

Probably due to me being Australian, I find myself saying "Oi" a lot, mainly to get peoples' attention, or to scold someone. I've been saying this ever since I moved to Australia. It just stuck to me, and now I say it everywhere I go.

(edited)

I say, "Whaddup, homedog?" Sometimes. Get over it. I use it in sort of an ironic way, though, if you get what I mean.

"Fo' real, doh!" Because I don't know.

"Totes adorbs, breh." When I'm mockingly saying something is cute.

"Because reasons." When I can't really think of any good reason at the moment.

Edited by Sky Chaser

Mine is quite simple when ever I get into a conversation and I have to say okay. 99 will always be said. 99 was a thing my friends and I started saying in our freshmen year, It's supposed to be the equivalence to 10-4. That and I also say from time to time Okie Doki. But stop myself short from saying Loki sometimes. I also like to say Barnacles instead of swearing depending on the situation. 

• 1 month later...

mine would be 'IM SOOO FUCKING BORED' in all seriousness i use that line at least 4 times a day 

the next is probably 'would you kindly shut the fuck up' if people are really annoying me 

Yeah heres a couple:

"The voices tell me to hurt you. Your lucky im not a good listener." << Freaks out the freinds that know i am a mild Skitz.

"Oh, im sorry. I will get right on it sir, and by the way, kindly kiss my ass.." << i use this with particulary angry customers at work.

My brother's catchphrase is "No-one tells me these things!" Although, we do tell him. The problem is he doesn't listen.

Lately I've been saying "That's nice." I say it whenever someone tells me something useless or irrelevant. (So, just about every single thing my sister says.) I'm not going to be mean, but I'm not going to pretend that it helps.

Anybody watch Now You See Me? It was in theaters recently (where I live) and it was awesome. Shame it wasn't in 3D though. Anyway, in part of the movie, the main characters are trying to come up with an idea. I'm not going to spoil it, but the part I'm talking about was in the trailer. So, they're trying to think of something, and one of them goes "Hang on... Hang on..... I've got nothing." So another person just looks at him and says "Okay, thank you. Thank you for the delay." I thought it was hilarious.

Also, I have learned that it is fun to scream "Alphabetical Moon Frisbees!" at random moments. I have no idea where I got that phrase, but it stuck. Although for some reason, I'm now wondering what games Luna came up with to pass the time while she was on the moon. I'm also wondering if playing with moon frisbees would be painful... the moon is a rock, after all.

My favorite ones are pretty short, but replace an entire conversation: "Whoa Bro." : i can basically say this to everything.(it substitutes "you are fucked up" , "congrats" and a lot of other things)

"Ok" : everyone says this, but noone says it as often as i do. I can substitute (almost) EVERYTHING with this little word and the other person will understand it. I dont know why.

I'm not sure if I have any catchphrases, although there is one that might be considered a catchphrase. When I'm launching I say: "and.. here.. we.. go!" It's the only catchphrase I use at the moment, maybe I'll have more in the future. Like, "now you see me, now you don't". I don't really use that one though.

tumblr_mgozbhtqap1qhnoxno1_500.gif

Then off I go.

tumblr_mf1jqhuAd41qlepg7o1_r1_500.gif

Well I say two three things quite often.

The first 'catchphrase' is "Normal is overrated." I actually got a few of my friends saying it too.

The second is "You are a disgrace to humanity." I say that when some one disappoints me, usually only as a joke though. 

The third I did not make up, but my friend did. And only Celestia knows how he thought of it, It doesn't have a certain spelling but a few are... "QWAAA!" or "KWA!" It is pronounced: (Kuh-Wah) ph34r.png