Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

US Brony Location Survey

Somebody

Survey  

197 users have voted

1. 1. If you're in the US, what region are you located in?

• Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho)
    • West Coast (California, Nevada)
    • Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico)
    • Midwest (Missouri, etc... anywhere in the middle)
    • Texas (too big to classify :D )
    • South/Southeast (Florida, Alabama, Georgia, etc.)
    • East Coast (near DC)
    • Northeast/New England (New York, etc.)
    • North (Wisconsin, Montana, Michigan, etc.)
    • Alaska
    • Hawaii
    • Puerto Rico (or any other outlying territory)

(edited)

I've seen bronies from just about everywhere in the States, but curious about the numbers. I'm considering relocating, and I want to know where most bronies are... because to me, that will indicate which area has the most nice people! biggrin.png

So where are you from? Don't worry, it's a private poll, no one will see your answers. tongue.png

Also, I tried to be complete, but if I missed a location, please let me know. wacko.png

EDIT: derp, I forgot Alaska and Hawaii. derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Questio and Ashling
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
However, I need to interject, and say, do not let that be your determining factor.

I hear you. This is just one part of a little research project that I'm doing. I'm taking everything into consideration. I've just realized that some of the nicest people I've ever met have been bronies... so I figure whatever works. tongue.png

Edited by Questio and Ashling
  • Brohoof 1

I live in the bottom part of ohio in lawrence county

there are several other bronies in my area that I have spotted.

ohio seems to have lots of bronies

• Brohoof 1

I live near Sacramento Ca, nice place to live, lots of sunshine and the winters aren't so cold, I hope you have a good time with your move!

Am I the only one that lives on an outlying U.S. territory? Well.......I feel lonely. 

Anyways, I live on a tiny, tropical island called Guam, yes the island that was once threatened by a North Korean attack. 

How did Montana and Michigan get into the same category? They are quite far away... putting Minnesota there makes more sense, but even that is about a 10 hour drive from where I live.

Anyways, I am from southeastern Michigan, which as a region is extremely different from the rest of the state. If you are thinking about relocating closer to bronies, these locations are far too broad IMO. There are bronies in southeastern Michigan, but I have no idea about the rest of the state.

• Brohoof 1

I live near Sacramento Ca, nice place to live, lots of sunshine and the winters aren't so cold, I hope you have a good time with your move!

Wow you're like the first person I've ever seen on here that also lives near Sacramento, CA. I've only seen people from like LA or San Diego.

• Brohoof 2

Eeyup I too am from California, LA to be more exact. Honestly, it feels like everyone on here is from the east coast. Or at least everyone on here that I know.

Wow you're like the first person I've ever seen on here that also lives near Sacramento, CA. I've only seen people from like LA or San Diego.

Wow that is really unexpected! That makes me feel special I guess. Haha I am at least happy knowing that there are people in CA at least  I don't know anyone IRL who is a Brony.

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I haven't seen any other bronies here, but I know they exist. According to the meetup map there are at least 2 other bronies here besides me.

• Brohoof 1

Wow that is really unexpected! That makes me feel special I guess. Haha I am at least happy knowing that there are people in CA at least I don't know anyone IRL who is a Brony.

I live in California, there's a shitload of bronies at my school. I haven't exactly befriended them though, they just seem to be a bit on the "off" side. I'm not calling them weird, I guess quirky would be a more accurate word.

I live in Northern Colorado in a town called Greeley. I didn't see it on the poll, but I figured it was midwest, seeing as it's close to the middle of the country anyway. I have seen a few bronies, but that was in South Dakota, and one of them went to Minnesota

IN Northern Indiana.   So mid-west.  I don't know of anyone else on here that is from north Indiana.  Low brony count I suspect XD.  I don't like it here

OH BOY ONE OF THESE THREADS I WONDER WHO IS NEAR M-

*sees poll results after voting*

...and here I am, in the lonely east coast (Virginia) sad.png

Man we are pretty far spread out here aren't we? Jeez.

OH BOY ONE OF THESE THREADS I WONDER WHO IS NEAR M-

*sees poll results after voting*

...and here I am, in the lonely east coast (Virginia) img-1476407-1-sad.png

Man we are pretty far spread out here aren't we? Jeez.

I'm in NC so we are kinda close. HOORAY!!!  The good thing is is that we have no shortage of conventions here on the east coast! I'm trying to get to Sweet Apple Acres con in Nashville (or maybe bronycon if I can)

I live in the San Jose area in Northern California. There seems to be a good amount of bronies around here, since I've met a few and seen a bunch of people walking around with mlp apparel.

• Brohoof 1

Northern Virginia up in here. Kind of boring over here, to be honest. ._. Nothing really to do. Haven't been to King's Dominion in ages but eh. I wish I could meet more bronies around here. XD

• Brohoof 1

California! woot. party land. I know very few bronies, but if I didn't I wouldn't have become on so :P I know three, one isn't really active just watches it if its on or others are watching it. I think I'm the most avid brony in my groups

I live in NC bout 3 hours from DC. Moved over here really recently getting my bearings used to here. Originally from GA/TN state line *Chattanooga* the black hole between Atlanta, Nashville, and Knoxville xD.