Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

US Brony Location Survey

Somebody

Survey  

197 users have voted

1. 1. If you're in the US, what region are you located in?

• Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho)
    • West Coast (California, Nevada)
    • Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico)
    • Midwest (Missouri, etc... anywhere in the middle)
    • Texas (too big to classify :D )
    • South/Southeast (Florida, Alabama, Georgia, etc.)
    • East Coast (near DC)
    • Northeast/New England (New York, etc.)
    • North (Wisconsin, Montana, Michigan, etc.)
    • Alaska
    • Hawaii
    • Puerto Rico (or any other outlying territory)

Iowan here. It's a bit boring here in Des Moines or it's just me, but here they have decent enough people from what I know, as I revealed I'm a brony and hardly anyone disrespected for me. I know a few MLP fans, but not too much.

• Brohoof 1

Right smack in the middle of Iowa. We've got a decently sized Brony community here (and by that, I mean me and some school friends), but absolutely nothing to show for it. No conventions, no events, no love for the nation's corn-basket. sad.png

• Brohoof 1

Right smack in the middle of Iowa. We've got a decently sized Brony community here (and by that, I mean me and some school friends), but absolutely nothing to show for it. No conventions, no events, no love for the nation's corn-basket. sad.png

Glad to see there is another brony in the state of Iowa. Hardly know any bronies other than my school friends in Des Moines.

Brohoof, fellow Iowan. /)

• Brohoof 2

I live in Missouri, North of the Kansas city area nicknamed the "northlands". I know there is quite a bit of bronies in the area. I just need to get a job to make money so I can go out more with friends.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm from Minnesota and I've got to say... It's not bad, but the only thing special I can think to mention is that we seem to get huge populations of really random immigrants. Most recently, Ethiopian and Hmong.

I go to school at the University of Oklahoma though, so that's where I am most of the year.

North Carolina brony here! I know some bronies in NC but there are literally no conventions. Just look at this map of where conventions are located. 

post-15662-0-35940800-1371141601_thumb.png

See there is just a ring around North Carolina

Currently just outside of STL, home of the best baseball team! :P Honestly, I do not like living where I'm at, as crime rates are out the roof, once you lived here for a year there is nothing more to do, and I enjoy playing sports like Snowboarding or Surfing, which you can't obviously do here. I really enjoyed living at Virginia Beach when I did 8 years ago, and I plan on returning when I move out. I actually lived in Hawaii with my father for a little bit, and it was nice, but it is way to small for me. 

I live in Central Kentucky. I live 15 minutes from Lexington in a good sized town named Georgetown. They got a really big Toyota Plant here lol smile.png

Isn't Georgetown close to Fort Campell? My father is there and if we move down there we might have to do a meet up sometime :P Right now though we are in Wisconsin. I can say the town too, becausee it's so small unless you live in a 50 mile radius, you have no idea it exists. It is Bruce Wisconsin.

I've seen bronies from just about everywhere in the States, but curious about the numbers. I'm considering relocating, and I want to know where most bronies are... because to me, that will indicate which area has the most nice people! img-1475536-1-biggrin.png

So where are you from? Don't worry, it's a private poll, no one will see your answers. img-1475536-2-tongue.png

Also, I tried to be complete, but if I missed a location, please let me know. img-1475536-3-wacko.png

EDIT: derp, I forgot Alaska and Hawaii. img-1475536-4-derpy_emoticon1.png

If i ws worried about people knowing where in the united states of america i was from i would have made a different emblem, it kinda gives it away

I live in California. Specifically a place called Merced in the very center, two hours south of the Capital. But before that, I lived in SW Washington. A state north of California to non US residents. Since I am a relatively new fan, I don't know anypony that is a fan too.

Southern California our politicians are retarded but where aren't they? But we have nice weather and a bit of everything with beaches, valleys, deserts and if you go a bit further north mountains.

(edited)
Right smack in the middle of Iowa. We've got a decently sized Brony community here (and by that, I mean me and some school friends), but absolutely nothing to show for it. No conventions, no events, no love for the nation's corn-basket. 

Glad to see there is another brony in the state of Iowa. Hardly know any bronies other than my school friends in Des Moines.   Brohoof, fellow Iowan. /)

Hey fellow Iowans, I hail from Northwest Iowa. Take a guess what I live near. XD The answer is Sioux City, where there be no other bronies that I know of but me. *sigh* 

Iowa is pretty boring, at least I live next the Loess Hills.

Edited by Dark Moon

If i ws worried about people knowing where in the united states of america i was from i would have made a different emblem, it kinda gives it away

I'm guessing you are from buffalo?

I noticed that the field that scootaloo is on is actually the Miami dolphin field. At least I think it is. :P

I live in Westchester County in New York. It's about an hour or so above New York City, and considered to be the tri-state area, which is a name for the highly populated areas of Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey

I'm from the Midwest. I've lived in Indiana my whole life. There honestly don't seem to b many Bronies around where I live, but maybe I'm just not talking to the right people.

Reporting in from the one and only BROhio.

Northwest Ohio to be more exact. I saw a post earlier saying there seems to be a lot of BROhioan Bronies, but IRL, I don't think I've met one yet other than myself, of course.

I live in the small state of Connecticut/CT so that means I like in the Northeast (haha neast) or NewEngland area. I really love where I live.

• 1 year later...

I live in New Hampshire so I'm located in the North East. My area is completely devoid of bronies plus there's no pony conventions. :(