Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This... this is whats wrong with people today

NocturnalRainbow

Landover Baptist is a joke site.  No kidding (no pun intended).  Everyone there isn't actually uber-Christian.  If you read through some of their articles, you'll tell that they're joking.

• Brohoof 1

Omg...and the people who replied to it actually believe it?!?!?! And they're like "omg this show is evil and corrupting the minds of children, jesus save us!!!!!!!!!!!! :0"

People can't actually be this stupid...

• Brohoof 2

Omg...and the people who replied to it actually believe it?!?!?! And they're like "omg this show is evil and corrupting the minds of children, jesus save us!!!!!!!!!!!! :0"

People can't actually be this stupid...

No, they're not.  *EVERYTHING*  in that site is a joke, including the forum responses.  The *whole thing* is a satire/parody of the Westboro Baptist Church.

• Brohoof 8

Christians and they fucking bullshit. 

They are a prime example of why parents shouldn't brainwash their kids with religious crap.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

no no, you want stupidity, id go with the westboro baptist's, the stupid pricks, pickiting dead soldiers funerals, literally banned from every country except america....its rediculous.\

i......i love this, at the stupidity as a whole XD, this is freaking funny.

Edited by Midnight Moon
  • Brohoof 1

This is, indeed, a very good source of true laughs and giggles. I found myself, some minutes after clicking the link, surfing over the entire site.

And then I woke up.

Lmao wow that's the funniest thing I have read in a long time. It's hilarious because there are some people who actually believe that is the case with just about everything that's not the bible. 

(edited)

okay. i'm a Christian. i even go to a Baptist church.
but that was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY a joke. i mean, how could you even think those things? now, if being a brony really was all those things he said it was, then yes, it would be wrong. but it's not. not even close. maybe he's a troll. i don't know. but they all seem so sincere. who knows. some of you think it's funny, and i'm not bashing you at all, but i think it's pretty sad.

Edited by fly
  • Brohoof 2

The most effective satire is the most convincing. I recall a study from not too long ago that showed that half of The Colbert Report's audience was people who knew it was satire, with the other half being uber-conservatives who actually thought it was srs business and agreed with the narrative.

• Brohoof 3

I've seen a few of these articles. I'm pretty sure they're all meant to be a joke or something, because I seriously doubt that there's anyone that stupid to actually believe that My Little Pony is brainwashing young children. I mean, I'm a Christian, but I'm not nearly as ridiculously dedicated as this. I'm only a kid anyway, so I'm not strongly religious.

I had a good laugh from that forumlaugh.png . I am actually looking at some of the links to articles and they are hilarious. That website has to be trolls because I know people can be radicalized with religion but I don't think that much.

That is some backward ass shit right there. After reading a few pages i can confirm: These people are batshit insane. Trust me. It gets even more crazy. Those badges the members have seem to be promoting some fucked up stuff. 

This my friend. Is what our world has come to. 

Yep, this is totally a joke site. No living person can be this dumb. :P

I'll be honest, I lol'd so fahking hard!. XD

"One is so gay he is pooping a rainbow!"

• Brohoof 2

"One is so gay he is pooping a rainbow!"

I saw that quote and I was literally dying from laughter! That is one of the best troll websites I have been on. I am a christian and I found that mockery really funny.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Lotta people getting tricked here. Understandable, considering that the site's very existence is meant to draw attention to just how backwards and detached from reality the American far-right is, and that the satire they post isn't a far cry from the American right's beliefs, but come on.

Edited by DusK
  • Brohoof 2

What did you expect?

Even if the person does believe what was they typed it still lacks what I call decisive evidence.

No decisive evidence was presented and this it lacked any value. It makes flames it can't back up and bases them on beliefs or minority groups.

However like I said it lacked any real decisive evidence an thus I must conclude that the valie o the argument is unreliable

The sh** being said on there is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. And what's sad is that those people actually believe in all that crap they're saying. This has got to be some troll site because no one can be that stupid.

• Brohoof 1

They are a prime example of why parents shouldn't brainwash their kids with religious crap.

I am a christian bro. While I find the stuff this church is saying is sort of over the top I will inform you that most christians are not like that

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, Landover has been linked here on the Forums at least one other time. Even then I hoped it wasn't a joke, but after browsing the site...no one is that stupid. Just a satirical site, nothing more.

What everypony else said. It's like a version of the Onion that specializes in satire on religious issues, bonus if you can figure you what real church they're modeled after, it's not hard.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Don't hastily mock a religion like that.  I am a Christian, and no churches are like that besides some crazed people like westboro and such.  You are doing nothing better than they are.

That's like saying:

Bronies and they're horse sex.

A prime example of why kids shouldn't follow a fascist gay movement.

So please, just don't say stuff like that.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 2

Don't hastily mock a religion like that.  I am a Christian, and no churches are like that besides some crazed people like westboro and such.  You are doing nothing better than they are.

That's like saying:

Bronies and they're horse sex.

A prime example of why kids shouldn't follow a fascist gay movement.

So please, just don't say stuff like that.  

Yes Yes Yes exactly! This guy knows what he is talking about. If you want to prove these people wrong you should start by not mocking there religion

• Brohoof 2

As a Christian I'm rather embarrassed by this... abomination of "preaching the truth". I mean really? The guy gave little to no support of why some things in the show are to be considered Satanic or subliminally perverse...

Religious, not Christian, but mere religious extremists spouting random nonsene...

In fact, I found this so utterly laughable that I can't even put my thoughts into descriptive words... Ah... I will say this though...

Idiots like these should not even dare to claim they speak under the name of God or to say they are true Christians, because it bucking reflects badly on not just actual Christians, but on God Himself...

Like seriously... my brain can't process this level of blatant stupidity...

• Brohoof 1