Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This... this is whats wrong with people today

NocturnalRainbow

There is always going to be something wrong with people around us... I did not even bother looking at that site because I am already fully aware of the crazy stupidity that the world has to offer at times. I will just simply ignore it and not let it get to me. Trust me there are some REALLY ignorant people out there just don't mind them any attention and you'll be alright.

The fact that they are using vBulletin should automatically say something about their intelligence lol 

I don't even care about people like this anymore, they are slowly but surely swapping places with the LGBT community as the minority.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know the sad part is that some people actually believe this bollocks. This is why I'm an atheist brony and proud bitches.

Also it's very clear these guys are trolling. In fact I think most people who say this stuff are trolling.

Edited by Guest

I think I'm going to write a script that stops people whenever they're about to post a link to this site and verify that they know it's a satire.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As someone who is a Christian, people like that disgust me. I was taught that the whole point of Christianity was to love people, regardless of who they are and what they do, and that judging people wasn't my business.

And yes that is a troll site, but the fact is that there are actually people that think like that out there.

Edited by IronPonyApplejack

As a christian I'm pretty sure no church could

Realistically be this stupid. This is pretty much a garenteed joke. This is so ridciulous.

Ive never met anyone this dumb. I don't think anyone truly is. If they where legit they'd Atleast have more proper tone, I just can't take em seriously.

So yeah it's probaly a troll. I know no one who is a Christian who would do something this ignorant.

Wouldn't be supprised if non of them are even Christian.

• 5 weeks later...

85028118213047249811371696453EJNFdtQ5OP5

I remember when I used to be proud that I was an american

And I would be mad about all the people calling all of us stupid and fat

But then I realized from this picture

How truly fucking stupid we are 

I could post a rant that would lead to an offensive christian argument and ruin my reputation, but I am smart enough to know NOT to.

And NocturnalRainbow trips and fall into the pit of eternal looking like a dumbassness

I should have realized that it wasnt real!

Don't kick yourself too hard.  There's a term for this: "Poe's Law."  Basically, you can't parody fundamentalists without it seeming real, or conversely, read a fundy site without wondering if it's a parody. laugh.png

85028118213047249811371696453EJNFdtQ5OP5

I remember when I used to be proud that I was an american

And I would be mad about all the people calling all of us stupid and fat

But then I realized from this picture

How truly fucking stupid we are 

I could post a rant that would lead to an offensive christian argument and ruin my reputation, but I am smart enough to know NOT to.

This would make me a terrible person if any of those posts were actually serious, but...I howled with laughter at the highlighted bit.

Ah, who am I kidding, I'm a terrible person anyway. But I've come to terms with that fact. happy.png

Wow what a bunch of trolls! I just loved the pictures they used at the bottom of that guy in a RD costume. He looks like be could eat your soul! I knew as soon as I started reading this that it was bogus.

The worst part is that I'm a Christian too... these idiots give us a bad name. Besides, homosexuality is completely alright in my book, every point this guy/girl (probably a guy) made is invalid in pretty much every way... it's actually kinda funny to see people like this actually be so butthurt over an innocent show.

• Brohoof 1

It's just people like this that try to make Christians look bad. We used to go to a baptist church, and although they were fairly strict, I could actually see them thinking this. It's sad really. This is not speaking for al baptist curches out there, just the one we went to was particularly like this.

(edited)

Methodist chiming in here.

Heh, that site is decent satire. Some of it might be a little too over the top for my tastes, but I have to admire how elaborate it is. That topic on MLP is pretty good. It highlights how ridiculous some of the criticisms of the MLP fandom are. 

Edited by lincolnshirepony
  • Brohoof 2

See, this is what happens when they give Christianity a bad name and they are completely brainwashing people into thinking homosexuality is wrong. It makes me sick to my stomach.

(edited)

The worst part is that I'm a Christian too... these idiots give us a bad name. Besides, homosexuality is completely alright in my book, every point this guy/girl (probably a guy) made is invalid in pretty much every way... it's actually kinda funny to see people like this actually be so butthurt over an innocent show.

It's just people like this that try to make Christians look bad. We used to go to a baptist church, and although they were fairly strict, I could actually see them thinking this. It's sad really. This is not speaking for al baptist curches out there, just the one we went to was particularly like this.

See, this is why mods either need to A) LOCK this thread, or B ) Edit the first post saying that the site in the link is not serious and is in fact a SATIRE of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

The only christians I see actually going and preaching this is the Westboro Baptist Church. I know that the thingy was a joke, but I just wanted to throw that out there. I hate Westboro Baptists, with such a passion

• 4 months later...

Ah thank goodness its all just one big joke... but sad thing is... there are ponies that really think all of this... which is sad and very funny at the same time.. but ah let ponies think what they want to about us and the show..

So essentially, this is just a Cracked version of a religious site, but it is actually a joke yet extremely in depth about things that make no sense but the people know that it doesn't make sense in the first place. That is brilliant actually. For a split second, I thought this post was real and an actual representation of what these people really thought, but reading between the lines even slightly gives it away. It is kinda funny. Methinks I should become a member.

I could be the athiest Brony who tells everyone to Celebrate New Hallow's Eve and Halneweasterweenentine Day. Yep.

I admit, it was stupid. But it was stupid in a amusing way. Obviously one big joke site. With that aside, some people actually think like that though. Not many, but some. It's quite sad.

Edited by SmartyPants