Zero000

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I don't see any precursers to Big Mac and Miss C. getting in a ship, but it's a nice idea. I've been hoping to see more rarity x spike *fingers crossed* they're too cute together :wub:

we already have one of those, episode 10 season 2

Actually a Macintosh/Cheerilee ship was posited and theorized in TheTotalOverflow's Macintosh. The gist of it is summarized in the final-most chapter.

At least he got it right in thinking they were in the same age group and in some regards possible fits.

Anywho, the thing I've got my fingers crossed about is a reference to the song

from Fiddler on the Roof. Edited by Blue

... It also reminds me rather strongly of an episode of The Powerpuff Girls, where the girls tried and succeeded--initially--in getting Professor Utonium and Ms. Keane together. They ended up breaking up at the end of the episode. ...

i have a sad feeling you may have called it with extreme accuracy...

I'm actually glad this isn't an episode involving the mane six in love or anything like that. I'm glad that this show isn't one of those romance-fueled girl-has-to-win-guy kind of shows.

That said, I'm all for a cute little love story once in a while, even if it's one that I doubt will last. The Crusaders have been dominating the season with appearances and I for one love it. This sounds like it will be one of those high-level comedy episodes. Now I do hope this episodes will be better than our Halloween and Christmas specials. I mean both were good, but far from some of my personal favorites.

Edited by Sugar Cube

well i think they are going to spend most of the episode trying to get the two to meet, only to have their attempts foiled by random mishaps, and then finally as they give up the two meet by dumb luck :)... and the cutie mark crusader match makers thing im almost willing to guarantee will be said :D!

expect to finally see derpy again, Twilight will spend the day with spike, fluttershy and rarit will go to the spa, rainbowdash will get to spend the day with the wonder bolts, Applejack is going to do something nice for granny smith, and pinkie pie will be throwing some sort of valentines day party :)

I CALLED IT!

From EqD:

The five-hour programming marathon will consist of fan-favorite episodes of the popular animated series “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” as voted by the show’s devotees, culminating with the premiere of the all-new Valentine’s Day-themed episode, “Hearts and Hooves Day” where The Cutie Mark Crusaders try to play cupid, but soon come to regret their actions.

From EqD:

The five-hour programming marathon will consist of fan-favorite episodes of the popular animated series “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” as voted by the show’s devotees, culminating with the premiere of the all-new Valentine’s Day-themed episode, “Hearts and Hooves Day” where The Cutie Mark Crusaders try to play cupid, but soon come to regret their actions.

.... It also reminds me rather strongly of an episode of The Powerpuff Girls, where the girls tried and succeeded--initially--in getting Professor Utonium and Ms. Keane together. They ended up breaking up at the end of the episode. ...

i have a sad feeling you may have called it with extreme accuracy...

The Cutie Mark Crusaders create a strong love potion in the hopes of making Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in love, but when they discover the serious side effects of their concoction, they quickly regret their actions.

Seems iike poor Big Mac is just everypony's guinea pig.

Ouch! That's going to make the events of the episode rather rough. In a way it's a bit disappointing almost...by which I mean I was hoping to avoid a reset button at the end of this episode. Though, granted, like my initial hopes for it, that was probably a rather vain hope. And there's nothing to say that the episode won't still have lingering effects. After all, who expected to hear "Hop Skip and a Jump" referenced in Feeling Pinkie Keen after its appearance in Dragonshy?

This is a stretch, but what if the potion makes them into crazy psycho annoying lovers, but then at the end when they are both turned back to normal they realize that they genuinely have a lot in common?

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure what will end up happening in this episode is that the CMC hooks Big Mac and Cheerilee up on a blind date, they both fall for each other, and eventually the CMC is angry that neither of them is paying any real attention to them, so they decide to try and break the two up by any means necessary. When their plots are eventually uncovered and they are confronted by Big Mac and Cheerilee, they go into a cutsie explanation about how they got jealous, so Big Mac and Cheerilee decide to take things easy for a while to make the girls happy. Not sure what the moral of the story would be, though.

It seems like they wont end up together by the end of the episode.

Anyways, does anypony think that Bic Macintosh will say nothing but Eeyup and Eenope during the whole episode?

It seems like they wont end up together by the end of the episode.

Anyways, does anypony think that Bic Macintosh will say nothing but Eeyup and Eenope during the whole episode?

they better give him some other lines if he's going to be a lead character for the episode, otherwise what are they saying? that he has a massive learning disability and that his vocabulary was lucky to grow past eeyup and eenope to include "no deal?"