Zero000

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

they better give him some other lines if he's going to be a lead character for the episode, otherwise what are they saying? that he has a massive learning disability and that his vocabulary was lucky to grow past eeyup and eenope to include "no deal?"

Actually he did have an actual conversation in Applebucking Season. But maybe he hit his head really hard after that

There are some screenshots pulled from a game on The Hub's website.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/hearts-and-hooves-game-file-updates.html

At least one of them looks like Cheerilee in a wedding bonnet, though I notice the swirlies aren't in their eyes...maybe the potion wore off?

I also like how the potions are in shot glasses.

I never expected these two out of all the couples the fans have made, I bet that at the end when the potion wears off, it will seem like they went back to normal, but then there is a twist where big mac visits cherilee and gives her like a flower or something! :wub:

Believe it or not, but I've actually pondered on this pairing even before this episode was announced! So when I heard about it, I was excited, to say the least. I still am too! Even though their infatuation, according to the updated summary, is the result of love potions, I'm kind of hoping that Big Mac and Cheerilee still retain some of their "feelings" for each other.

That's probably asking for too much but a Brony can only hope.

• Brohoof 1

I am ready to make the shocking prediction that Big Macintosh will, at some point, say...

Eeyup.

No. Way. :P Anyways, I think I do actually want to watch this episode, I kinda like the CMC now.

No. Way. :P Anyways, I think I do actually want to watch this episode, I kinda like the CMC now.

Are you implying that there are ever episodes you DON'T want to watch? Edited by Daring Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

Are you implying that there are ever episodes you DON'T want to watch?

I can't speak for Brony Bolt, but I think there are a couple of episodes I'd feel rather reluctant about watching if they were my only choices. Those two episodes are Look Before You Sleep and The Mysterious Mare Do Well. Both are, I feel, the lowest point in their respective seasons, and they aren't episodes that I enjoy rewatching.

I can't speak for Brony Bolt, but I think there are a couple of episodes I'd feel rather reluctant about watching if they were my only choices. Those two episodes are Look Before You Sleep and The Mysterious Mare Do Well. Both are, I feel, the lowest point in their respective seasons, and they aren't episodes that I enjoy rewatching.

Why does everyone dislike the Mysterious Mare Do Well? I always find it quite entertaining. And Look Before You Sleep was one of my favourites since the beggining.

But yeah, maybe there are some episodes wich are not so good... like... the one with trixie and such

Why does everyone dislike the Mysterious Mare Do Well? I always find it quite entertaining. And Look Before You Sleep was one of my favourites since the beggining.

But yeah, maybe there are some episodes wich are not so good... like... the one with trixie and such

I on the other hand regard Mare Do Well and Feeling Pinkie Keen are the weakest episodes, whereas I greatly enjoyed Look Before You Sleep.

Obviously opinions vary and I have no reservations on the quality for how Cherrimac will turn out in the end.

I'm kinda gald to see all the Cutie Mark Crusaders back and with their shenanigans, it should be a fun episode. As for Cherilee and Big Mac, I have my doubts this whole romance sub-plot will carry on, as many people here have said, it's far too easy to just hit the the reset. Who knows?

Just please tell me we'll have a dissaproving Granny Smith.

"Why, she ain't good 'nuf for mah little Maccy!"

That would make my saturday. :lol:

Well, there is one episode I don't mind not rewatching, and that would be the Cutie Pox. I mean, it's not a bad episode by any means, but I'd probably count it as my least favorite.

Well, there is one episode I don't mind not rewatching, and that would be the Cutie Pox. I mean, it's not a bad episode by any means, but I'd probably count it as my least favorite.

I actually agree with this one. I don't understand why a lot of people hated on the Mare Do Well episode, Look Before You Sleep, Pinkie Keen, or Baby Cakes. But The Cutie Pox just... didn't do it for me. I thought the episode was going to be hilarious but I probably only laughed a couple times. But that's just me...

At any rate, seeing those pictures is actually making me really excited for the next episode. I kinda hope that Cheerilee and Big Mac stay as a couple, because otherwise I would find this episode to be anti-climactic and a bit cliche, especially with the love potion thing. But yeah, I don't normally like shipping, but... when I do, I really like it. :D