Zero000

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I actually agree with this one. I don't understand why a lot of people hated on the Mare Do Well episode, Look Before You Sleep, Pinkie Keen, or Baby Cakes. But The Cutie Pox just... didn't do it for me. I thought the episode was going to be hilarious but I probably only laughed a couple times. But that's just me... At any rate, seeing those pictures is actually making me really excited for the next episode. I kinda hope that Cheerilee and Big Mac stay as a couple, because otherwise I would find this episode to be anti-climactic and a bit cliche, especially with the love potion thing. But yeah, I don't normally like shipping, but... when I do, I really like it. :D

Me neither, I really enjoyed those episodes. Oh yeah, and I'm sure I'll like this new episode too(desperate attempt to get back on topic)!

I on the other hand regard Mare Do Well and Feeling Pinkie Keen are the weakest episodes, whereas I greatly enjoyed Look Before You Sleep.

Obviously opinions vary and I have no reservations on the quality for how Cherrimac will turn out in the end.

Me personally my least favorite episode has been

Whichever one where applebloom gets the cutie pox.

As episode 17 has been released a little on the early side, a discussion thread has been opened up in advance too.

As a common courtesy to other members who have no yet seen the episode, please constrain all episode related discussion to this thread ONLY.

For those of you who are choosing to wait for your pony fix this Saturday, feel free to continue speculating.

So, I managed to get a copy off of iTunes before it was removed, and have since watched it. It was...rather funny, but it also felt like it was lacking something...or maybe it's just my mood right now. Hard to say.

Anyway, it proceeded more or less how I expected it would go. The CMC's tried to get Big Mac and Cheerilee together, failed initially, hooked them with a love potion snatched out of Twilight's book(rather than involving Zecora, for some reason) and the results were...atrocious. The way in which Big Mac and Cheerilee regarded each other was abysmal, which was the intent. There's disgustingly cute and then there's just disgusting. This was just disgusting.

Also a completely unexpected song! My only beef with the song is that whomever was singing for Sweetie Belle did NOT sound like her all that much...I don't know why they didn't just have their regular voice actress for Sweetie Belle sing, but that's what they did. Said song also had some INTRIGUING displays throughout it.

For example, we saw not one but SEVERAL arcade video game systems. That's just plain undeniable. They have computer systems of at least mid eighties in order to have things like that around. That's just plain crazy! It completely throws off my perception of Equestrian technology, more so than even Read It and Weep did.

We also saw a funeral being performed, which I thought was kind of odd...why show that sort of circumstance of all things?

Also during that song, we saw what might have been an automobile, that ambulance. Granted it could just be pony-pulled, but it looked too much like the back of a truck.

Where were Rarity and Pinkie Pie at Carosel Boutique and Sugarcube Corner respectively? I suppose Pinkie could have been out and about, but Rarity gone from her shop? Seems rather odd...unless this was her spa day and that's where she was. (Or maybe she was on her own Hearts and Hooves day date?)

The end of the episode also has me confused. Was it just Big Mac and Cheerilee messing with the CMCs, or are Cheerilee and Big Mac together for good now? If so, what does that mean for the fandom?

• Brohoof 1

So, I managed to get a copy off of iTunes before it was removed, and have since watched it. It was...rather funny, but it also felt like it was lacking something...or maybe it's just my mood right now. Hard to say.

Anyway, it proceeded more or less how I expected it would go. The CMC's tried to get Big Mac and Cheerilee together, failed initially, hooked them with a love potion snatched out of Twilight's book(rather than involving Zecora, for some reason) and the results were...atrocious. The way in which Big Mac and Cheerilee regarded each other was abysmal, which was the intent. There's disgustingly cute and then there's just disgusting. This was just disgusting.

Also a completely unexpected song! My only beef with the song is that whomever was singing for Sweetie Belle did NOT sound like her all that much...I don't know why they didn't just have their regular voice actress for Sweetie Belle sing, but that's what they did. Said song also had some INTRIGUING displays throughout it.

For example, we saw not one but SEVERAL arcade video game systems. That's just plain undeniable. They have computer systems of at least mid eighties in order to have things like that around. That's just plain crazy! It completely throws off my perception of Equestrian technology, more so than even Read It and Weep did.

We also saw a funeral being performed, which I thought was kind of odd...why show that sort of circumstance of all things?

Also during that song, we saw what might have been an automobile, that ambulance. Granted it could just be pony-pulled, but it looked too much like the back of a truck.

Where were Rarity and Pinkie Pie at Carosel Boutique and Sugarcube Corner respectively? I suppose Pinkie could have been out and about, but Rarity gone from her shop? Seems rather odd...unless this was her spa day and that's where she was. (Or maybe she was on her own Hearts and Hooves day date?)

The end of the episode also has me confused. Was it just Big Mac and Cheerilee messing with the CMCs, or are Cheerilee and Big Mac together for good now? If so, what does that mean for the fandom?

I also though they would add Zecora

they were just pulling a prank that is why they wink,

I also was hoping for Rarity at the Boutique, I mean she is the one that would make the dress sale?

Applebloom's va does the singing for SweetieBelle

where was the funeral o.o? ~

post-682-0-63419800-1328774854_thumb.png

I also though they would add Zecora

they were just pulling a prank that is why they wink,

I also was hoping for Rarity at the Boutique, I mean she is the one that would make the dress sale?

Applebloom's va does the singing for SweetieBelle

where was the funeral o.o? ~

Are you sure that's Michelle Creber doing the singing for that scene? Because it didn't quite sound like that was her.

As for the funeral, it's during the song, when Sweetie Belle hops up onto the elderly pony and declares him to be too old.

Are you sure that's Michelle Creber doing the singing for that scene? Because it didn't quite sound like that was her.

As for the funeral, it's during the song, when Sweetie Belle hops up onto the elderly pony and declares him to be too old.

Well she did the singing for Sweetie in reason one,

and oh geeze kind of grim o.o ~

Couldn't watch it yet :( I wanna see it.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=66PR4TtnHpU

I'm guessing it's ok to post links to the episode on this post.

Edited by Josh
  • Brohoof 1

No wonder Bon Bon has a different voice every time she talks. She's using clones of herself to date other ponies behind Lyra's back! *see back corners*

Posted Image

Oh yeah and Derpy and Dr. Hooves are both on the bridge there.

• Brohoof 7

Huh, so that was what EQD was going on about. I'm not going to read this thread until Saturday morning, but that's for letting us know what was going on with the leak :)

Edited by Kodiak