Zero000

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I'm surprised nobody's commented on this yet...

Posted Image

There has been a lot of debate in the past over whether Scootaloo can fly or not because we've never seen her do so. It seems this episode lends a bit more weight to that discussion as she's shown here needing the help of her two friends in order to reach that cloud. What does this mean for Scootaloo? Ultimately only time will tell, but I for one am eagerly awaiting more Scootaloo in future episodes. There is so much we don't know about her. And little tidbits like this only make her more interesting! :blink:

It's clear she cant fly yet. She probably has just not learnt how to yet

I loled at the song

No wonder Bon Bon has a different voice every time she talks. She's using clones of herself to date other ponies behind Lyra's back! *see back corners*

Posted Image

LOL

I'm surprised nobody's commented on this yet...

*snip image*

There has been a lot of debate in the past over whether Scootaloo can fly or not because we've never seen her do so. It seems this episode lends a bit more weight to that discussion as she's shown here needing the help of her two friends in order to reach that cloud. What does this mean for Scootaloo? Ultimately only time will tell, but I for one am eagerly awaiting more Scootaloo in future episodes. There is so much we don't know about her. And little tidbits like this only make her more interesting! :blink:

I can't believe I didn't notice that while I was watching the episode, because you're right. It's the clearest evidence yet that Scootaloo can't fly, despite being twelve or thirteen! I hope we get an episode based on her at some point. We need the information.

I cracked up so much during this episode. The most when Sweetie Belle screamed, "OH COME ON!!" Yeah it's official, Sweetie Belle is my favorite CMC. They're all adorable though.

Also, this is the first episode that doesn't have Applejack in it. She has been in every episode since, even if only for a little bit.

Oh, and you've just realized that in order for the spell not beinh broken, Cherilee and Big Mac must have spend the night together

Bow chicka wow wow!

Well screw you guys who watched it leaked, I'm watching it NOW!

lol'd at the CMC's "you don't have a boyfriend waaaaat?"

Dude, random song. Yes.

holy shit. Jelly pony is best pony. BEST FUCKING PONY.

Wow, am I really going to have to talk to myself? You guys suck :(

Anyway, this episode is awesome so far :D

(Note I saw this episode when it was leaked, I just didn't know about the discussion.)

I think you guys are missing one thing,

post-20-0-54784900-1328976612_thumb.png

VIDEO GAMES ARE CANON!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

• Brohoof 4

(Note I saw this episode when it was leaked, I just didn't know about the discussion.)

I think you guys are missing one thing,

post-20-0-54784900-1328976612_thumb.png

VIDEO GAMES ARE CANON!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

i just noticed the arcade machines are just out in the middle of the road lol

This episode had me in stitches about 98% of the time. The only thing that distracts from this episode is the "Lovey-Dovey-Baby-Waby" talk between Cherilee and Mac (His VA must be soooo happy). I had the same reaction to it as the CMC in that I felt like throwing up from the overly mushy crap.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that it would have been better to have waited for the episode then to watch it earlier- Yeah right!

Watching the episode before made it 10 x funnier to see everyone's reaction. Lesson learned. Leaks make everything better...Unless they are spoiling the ending only, then they are very much bad.

The part where Sweetie Belle told how chaos reigned after the love potion was first used made me think of Discord. That may be the closest we'll ever get to knowing how Discord ruled the first time.

I was really looking for what couples they had made, I did happen to spot an evil anti-Fluttershy! The cutie mark is to distorted but did anypony else see this?!

post-599-0-88840000-1328983739_thumb.jpg

And it wasn't just a single frame either!

post-599-0-78350300-1328983751_thumb.jpg

I just watched the episode and can say that it was a pretty good one. I have just one question though...WHY DOESN'T SWEETIE BELLE HAVE HER CUTIE MARK YET? They say it's because of her serious stage fright, but she just spontaneously broke into song in the middle of Ponyville. Also, did anyone else find it funny that the Cutie Mark Crusaders pulled a Team Rocket moment? I thought it was hilarious!