Zero000

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I just watched the episode and can say that it was a pretty good one. I have just one question though...WHY DOESN'T SWEETIE BELLE HAVE HER CUTIE MARK YET? They say it's because of her serious stage fright, but she just spontaneously broke into song in the middle of Ponyville. Also, did anyone else find it funny that the Cutie Mark Crusaders pulled a Team Rocket moment? I thought it was hilarious!

No, you see, it's because when they break out into song like she did, it's completely different and totally due to the special magic of Equestria that allows all ponies to sing with perfect pitch, tone, and in time with the music that plays out of thin air. It has nothing to do with her own special talent for singing outside of those magical moments at all.
  • Brohoof 5

Are you sure that's Michelle Creber doing the singing for that scene? Because it didn't quite sound like that was her.

As for the funeral, it's during the song, when Sweetie Belle hops up onto the elderly pony and declares him to be too old.

I actually Didn't notice the funeral till you guys pointed it.

Posted Image

O_O...... No words can expel the amount of toxic f**k destroying my brain cells right now

While browsing through the episode again to check something real quick, I managed to pause it at one of the worst possible instants. Screenshot of what I paused it on:

Posted Image

Eeyup. I can hear Celestia warming up her magic to banish me to the moon...

• Brohoof 1

While browsing through the episode again to check something real quick, I managed to pause it at one of the worst possible instants. Screenshot of what I paused it on:

Posted Image

Eeyup. I can hear Celestia warming up her magic to banish me to the moon...

i dont think it helps that that was the 69th reply...

• Brohoof 3

i really enjoyed the episode, the character interactions were enjoyable and sweetiebelle's outbursts with scootaloo's reactions were hilarious, and applebloom's "you mean my brother?!?" HAHAHA!!!

my thoughts about the end scene; potion effects were gone, evidenced by the pit scene and game of 20 questions, so the actual possibilities include cheerilee and big mac were messing with the CMC, were seriously going out and messing with the CMC, or most likely the writers were screwing with US!

tech discussion, arcade gaming machines, pong and a couple other games were around in the early seventies, as far as what we recognize today. wikipedia can probly shed much more light on this.

All I could say was Cheerilee and Big Mac, what the WHIIRRRLL

I did like the episode though, I thought the foal trio were hilarious as always, but I think it's a little too lovey-dovey for me to re-watch too many times. :P

I held out until today to watch the episode in spite of the constant temptation to watch it earlier. Well, not really constant; but someone offered me a link to the episode (in HD!) while I was playing TF2 last night. And I was all like, "Get thee behind me, Brony!" In any event, I finally planted myself down this afternoon and indulged in MLP.

The CMC never stop being adorable---especially Sweetie Belle, whose little song was enjoyable and endearing. I do miss the Mane 6 (not to neglect Sexy Twilight, as posted by Kyronea), and I wish they had a larger role in the episode, even if it boiled down to Twilight coming in at the last moment and trying to drop down a moral for the story. I'm a bit surprised all six of them were so prominently absent; again, I thought Twilight would return toward the end. Oh, well. I still enjoy the CMC enough to follow the story closely.

I believe this has been jokingly mentioned before but did anyone else get the vibe that the writers were poking fun at the shipping going on inside the fandom? Perhaps that's reading a little too deeply into their motives. Yet the whole Aesop summary at the end made me wonder. As hwrogers just said, the opaque ending (wherein it's unclear whether or not Big Mac and Cheerilee are indeed interested romantically in one anoher) suggests the writers trolling (nicely; without malevolent intent) both the CMC and the Brony fandom in one fell swoop. "Wanna start pairing up characters on a whim? Well, get ready to rip your manes out over this ending!"

It would be so lovely if the writers of the show were making light of fan fiction and such. Once more, I doubt it given their concentration is fixed on other things; but the past few episodes have seemingly been geared toward Bronies than the target audience with subtle suggestions and shout outs (e.g., Derpy Hooves).

For now, get ready to debate Cheerilee x Big Mac as canonical!

• Brohoof 2

There is no such thing as a bad MLP FiM episode!

That being said, I felt a little let down this week for some reason. I really should have just watched this one early like everypony else when I had the chance. Its probably just me but It felt like they were trying a little to hard with the facial expresions... Also, I need the mane six together as the heroes of an episode again, and soon!

Yhea, it was pretty cute at times. Sweetie Bells "Aw, COME ON!!!" was dawable! Still... Cant wait till next week. :blush:

yeah i'm pretty sure the derpy moment was them saying "hey, enjoy the sow, here's a gift for ya." and this ep's ending was them deciding to throw in a trollestia moment lol. gotta love when the writers of a show throw in something as fanservice/recognition.

Drink a cup of punch, end up with no memory of what went on, lying on a mattress in a ditch somewhere with that guy you were drinking with. Sounds like an average valentines day to me :]

My Little Pony: Rohypnol is Magic

The CMC's have just earned 10 points with me. They usually annoy me, but they were just too adorable in this one. As for the episode itself, I honestly think this was the safest shipping they could have done without the internet imploding. :lol:

... I honestly think this was the safest shipping they could have done without the internet imploding. :lol:

i think of the lines PP"if we don't get her out of there, she'll turn into a crazy cat lady!" TS"she only has ONE cat." PP"give her time..."

Yet another great creation from the guys at DHX! I enjoyed the story and thought it was great that they finally gave the CMC's an alternative goal to show a different perspective. Plus the Big Mac scene with the house was hilarious :P

I'm not the only one who lol'd at them on the mattress was I?

Waking up on a mattress in a pit with a wedding bonnet on next to the pony whom you drank myserious liquid with a few hours ago...yep, that sounds like some people's typical Saturdays.
  • Brohoof 1

i just noticed the arcade machines are just out in the middle of the road lol

Me too.

Anyone else just laugh when Cheerlie and Big Mac were standing at the picnic, and the CMCs grins got bigger in the bush?