Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anything that genuinely scares you

TheMarkz0ne

(edited)

I am not afraid of fictional horror movies. I love horror movies for the lore and mythology. I am afraid of real superstitious murders. I was always afraid of the Lizzie Borden murders growing up. I actually live 2 hours away from Fall River, MA. I spent a night in the house in 2007 when I was 14. It was a chilling experience. Because I was sleeping in a house where people died in a  gruesome way. Lizzie herself also looks scary. She just has this vacant, soulless look on her face. I even went to the cemetary where she and her parents were buried. This goes beyond the Lizzie Borden murders. I have genuine fears of other murderers such as Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and even going way back...Vlad the impaler.

lizzie-borden.jpg

Anyone else have their stories. I can post more images. But they're REALLY gruesome. I just want the admins approval. I mean tese are pictures from the 1890s. So you really can't see anything 

Also don't know if I'm breaking forum rules. So please have mercy on me.

EDIT: Ok I know what can't be here... Sorry

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
Removed macabre image.

I have mild arachnophobia and a mild phobia of bees and wasps. Moreso wasps, for some reason. So anything that invokes either tends to disturb me.

Those things do scare me... but my worst fear is losing my loved ones. As cheesy as it sounds, I don't know what id do without them. Losing them would be worse by far.

(edited)

I'm not afraid of the deep water. I am afraid of being in the middle of the ocean and there being a slight chance I will some shark's dinner

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

(edited)

I'm genuinely afraid of the deep ocean and deep sea critters tongue.png They're fugly as hell and creep me out.

Sea_Pig_Is_Pleased_by_G_Midgit.jpg

awww no te gusta seapig? :3

i actually am the complete opposite of you. i find deep sea creatures to be extremely fascinating and fun to learn about. i wanted to be a marine biologist for the longest time.

OT:i'm genuinely horrified of eye injuries and needles. or any combination of those two things. i remember a few years back i fainted after getting my tetanus shots sad.png and anytime i see an eye injury in a movie i cringe and look away.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If there's anything in this world I truly fear, it'd be the following. 

I fear the night for my sight is limited and the world becomes alien to me.

I fear making speeches because of how I'll be judged if I screw up.

I fear driving because of how insane many people can be on the road.

I fear deep bodies of water for they house the unknown.

I fear being physically around people, especially those that I know. 

Some of these are weird phobias I know, but by being aware of them I can at least slowly erode the wall which stops me from overcoming these fears. 

Edited by Accellerant

i actually am the complete opposite of you. i find deep sea creatures to be extremely fascinating and fun to learn about.

Firstly, that's not fugly. Try angler fish or gulper eels tongue.png

No, you misunderstand. I can find them fascinating and terrifying at the same time </3

• Brohoof 1

Fear? Everyone has fears, some people just happen to have the gift (AND curse) of being able to shut them out.

In my case, I have an insatiable fear of Heights, ever since I was basically held over the edge of an open Ferris Wheel by my older brother. Another major fear would be my fear of people judging me simply based off of my enjoyment of a show and the teachings it gives me. <-- Get it?

• Brohoof 1

I do have one thing I am genuinely afraid of, and that is deep water!

Be it a lake or ocean, I just can't help but feel freaked out when I am in it. I also hate touching the bottom.

That would be my major one.

• Brohoof 1

I have a small case with claustrophobia. If I am in a place that restricts my movement and I can't get out, I will literally start panicking. Also, I'm not too big of a fan of steep, tall drops that you can find on most rollercoasters.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Firstly, that's not fugly. Try angler fish or gulper eels img-1478261-1-tongue.png

No, you misunderstand. I can find them fascinating and terrifying at the same time </3

i've seen those too of course, lol they aren't so bad. my favorite deep sea creature is the oarfish. those things inspired the sea monster legends <3

Edited by crazitaco

I'm afraid of automatic flushing toilets. Just the stalls though, not the urinals. Don't ask why, even I don't know why... Its so irrational, and so weird...

• Brohoof 2

My biggest fear is death. I can handle dying, I've even prepared for it a few times, but death terrifies me. I don't know what will happen to my consciousness or soul or whatever and that freaks me out. Right now I can't get past seeing death as an endless black void where I walk forever.

• Brohoof 1

i've seen those too of course, lol they aren't so bad. they are still pretty darn fascinating. my favorite deep sea creature is the oarfish. google them, those things inspired sea monster legends.

I've got a series of large creature information cards called Weird and Wild Creatures. I actually have a blog featuring some of them. Oarfish is one of them :3 Yes, it is cool.

• Brohoof 2

Global warming and the Earth losing its magnetic field that allows it to repel solar winds. That's a sharp sort of fear that hurts in the mind.

I'm also afraid of losing somebody that I love. That's a dull sort of fear that hurts in the heart. 

img-1478253-2-Sea_Pig_Is_Pleased_by_G_Mi

i actually am the complete opposite of you. i find deep sea creatures to be extremely fascinating and fun to learn about. i wanted to be a marine biologist for the longest time.

OT:i'm genuinely horrified of eye injuries and needles. or any combination of those two things. i remember a few years back i fainted after getting my tetanus shots img-1478253-3-sad.png and anytime i see an eye injury in a movie i cringe and look away.

I like sea pigs. I think they are adorable.

And like a few others on this thread, I love all the weird and cool sea creatures and find them fascinating.

• Brohoof 2

The idea of being powerless, specifically in the idea of losing everything I love without the capability of stopping it. Which manifests itself most clearly in tornadoes, which scares me so badly that it's caused others to fear for my sanity when sirens start going off.

And on the topic of sea creatures:

tumblr_medx99gwFp1qaj00vo1_1280.jpg

Comb Jelly is best jelly

(edited)

I'm completely terrified of getting lost without any hope what so ever of finding my way back again. Last time I got lost was on the back from school and after about five minuets of not knowing where I was I just completely broke down into tears.

Edited by British Brony
  • Brohoof 2

For some reason everytime someone knocks on my door it gives me a heart attack and my first reaction is to hide. Guess all those horror movies took its toll. Damn door-to-door salesmen. And WTF to the post above me.

• Brohoof 2