Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anything that genuinely scares you

TheMarkz0ne

Strangely ketchup, don't know why.

Spiders of course

Firstly, that's not fugly. Try angler fish or gulper eels

Try the bobbit worm, those little bastards are screwed up. We should all be afraid of the Mantis Shrimp as well. Shoot it's claws as fast as a bullet.

Most bodies of water bigger than  a pool. Especially the ocean. You could say that I have a fear of the unknown I guess,

I've always had a pretty sizable phobia of blood, whether it be someone else's, or my own especially. I don't know why exactly, but the sight of blood always makes me turn very white in the face and become lightheaded. Its strange. happy.png

• 1 month later...

Global warming and the Earth losing its magnetic field that allows it to repel solar winds

We'll be coming for you soon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway my biggest fear is elevators. When I was a kid I had a dream one stopped and I ran out of air and died. I'm Claustrophobic so, I'd rather take the stairs. (My excuse is that it's healthier) And being buried alive. OTHER THAN THAT I AM FEARLESS. 

• Brohoof 1

Bugs...mainly spiders and bees....also slendey...but it would be cool to meet him.....as long as he didn't kill me. I'm also terrified of......huh. I don't really know. But a world without coffee would be pretty scary.

Dogs.......I'm..afraid of dogs.. :(

They have sharp teeth and always have the possibility to bite me

I once got chased by a dog when I was little :(

I'm lucky I was not his dinner that day

Now each time I see a dog I run away

This Game.  Couldn't beat it all of the way through.  Probably the most horrifying game I have ever played in my life.  (And It was a blind play)

(Amnesia the Dark Descent)

post-6560-0-45454500-1372487856_thumb.jpg

This Game.  Couldn't beat it all of the way through.  Probably the most horrifying game I have ever played in my life.  (And It was a blind play)

(Amnesia the Dark Descent)

I LOVE AMNESIA <3 And, when you laugh at it, is not terrifying. Trust me, I'm a brony.

Now, to tell you the truth, I'm not afraid of being alone. But I'm afraid of feeling lonely. My mind goes so weird when I feel lonely. Whenever I am depressed, I just need to do something to remind me that I'm not alone and that I'm going to be fine because there's still people. Sounds like simple depression? Well...

My biggest fear is to be the last human on Earth. Imagine yourself in that position, when you're completely desperate, alone, no one will help you and everyone around you is gone... You're the last man/woman. The last human. The last...

THAT FUCKIN' CREEPS ME OUT!.. And I'm not actually a person that'd think about suicide, because ceasing to exist is my second biggest fear. Not dying, but just not-existing at all. The idea fuckin'...

FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE! I have to stop this! I'm crying. Here, you have some pony images that I hope cheer me up.

elp_plus_mlp_equals_wtf__by_dutchmouse-d

9011_56eb.png

My_Little_Pony_-_Friendship_is_Magic_S01

• Brohoof 1

I'm very afraid of insects and other such creatures, especially spiders and moths.

This one might sound a little weird, but I'm afraid of drunk people, they're so aggressively loud and unpredictable, you never know if they'll hug you or try to cut you with a broken bottle. Not that I ever find myself in situations like that, I'm careful to avoid them.

Worst of all though is my fear of being judged by others, not people on the internet though, just people who can see me. I can't help but feel that everyone is staring at me, judging, laughing at every little mistake I make. Sometimes I can't even bear to go outside since this is usually how I feel when I do;

500px-Fluttershy_surrounded_by_eyes_S2E2

Not pleasant at all.

(edited)

I'm not afraid of anything in particular. I'm the bravest person in the history of my kin! Muwahahaha~!

I'm sure there's something, but I honestly can't think of anything right now. There's probably some situations that'd make me legitimately frightened, but it's not scary unless It's actually happening. Can't think of anything. Maybe extreme heights, but I dream of flight, so I'm not so sure.

Unlike lots of people, I'm fond of most insects, besides the ones that are made to piss you off. I love catching bugs in my back yard. There're not many bugs that I won't pick up. My favorite thing to find in my back yard are wolf spiders. They're just so cool looking! They're probably the biggest arachnid around where I live, so it's pretty exciting when I find one. I would love a tarantula as a pet happy.png

The main reason I'm not scared of most bugs is that they are so much smaller than you. Unless they are venomous, I find no reason to fear them. Plus, call me crazy, but they can be cute! I swear to Celestia, this will be the cutest spider you will ever lay your photoreceptors on!

So yeah. I like spiders.

EDIT: I kinda-sorta found something I'm unnerved by. I REALLY don't like it when I notice/think people are staring at me. It makes me very uncomfortable. I can barely maintain eye-contact. People can be quite intimidating, and you can see it in their eyes. There's nothing more telling of a person's emotions than their eyes. 

Edited by Keiichi

Spiders and most bugs in general

Heights

Deep pitch black water

Public speaking

Being forced to go to war and die against my will

Getting raped in prison

Getting killed in a gruesome Final Destination style death

Drowning

Tight spaces

Being alone in a haunted building

Clowns

Blades near my body

Interviewing for a job

Getting to Heaven only to forget about my whole life (including ponies :( )

Not being able to watch my favorite shows in Heaven (including MLP :( )

Dying before:

Ash Ketchum becomes Pokemon Master

Naruto becomes Hokage

Luffy becomes Pirate King

MLP ends

Bleach ends

Halo ends

and the ending to various other series I enjoy

Being Lonely for long periods of time,

Spiders,

Clowns,

Spiders,

Big Situations,

Spiders,

Heights,

Spiders,

Blood,

Spiders,

Having No Music around me,

Spiders,

Tight Spaces,

Spiders,

Being Mugged, or Robbed,

Spiders,

Losing Everyone that means Something to me,

Spiders,

Spiders,
Spiders,

Spiders.

(Did I Mention Spiders?)

Grizzly bears. I will not go to states where they roam free,

A lion or tiger will just kill you. They're hungry and they just want to eat.
A Grizzly will torture you to death. It's called mauling. If you play dead, they will stop and wait, thinking you just lost consciousness, and resume mauling after you awaken. I think they like to hear screams.

A mother grizzly will attack anything that moves near her cub: even animals that would never harm a cub like rabbits and deer.

Grizzlies have huge brains and are very intelligent. But there is something wrong with them mentally. I think Grizzlies are the only animals born psychopathic. These animals are the only ones I would call, evil.

I will never visit Yellowstone park for this reason.

Being a Christian, anything from the Book Of Revelation.

On a more Earthly level, severe thunderstorms and/or power outages, simply because of how startling and routine-disrupting they can be (how I long to be able to afford a whole-home-standby-generator one day; 95% of the worry would be gone right there).

Dogs.......I'm..afraid of dogs.. sad.png

They have sharp teeth and always have the possibility to bite me

I once got chased by a dog when I was little sad.png

I'm lucky I was not his dinner that day

Now each time I see a dog I run away

i can see why you are scared of them i use to be to but not any more because im bigger then they are lol but hey what can you do your scare is scare you can't change it very easy at all

Oh, oh, I forgot a big one...

Failure. My fear of failure is probably one of the two things that I am genuinely scared of. I'm incredibly afraid of messing up, especially in sports. I usually don't, but I get nerves really badly before a game, or even practice sometimes.

Being rejected/abandoned are my biggest fears/worries. It really got seeded into me at a young age due to some personal issues with my family, and for that reason I feel like I have no reason to exist if other people don't enjoy my presence.

Dragonflies. The bastards have no fear and get right up in your face if they feel like it. They are unsettlingly big and loud and I don't like being around them.

I am incredibly scared of:

Height's

Aliens (When i was young i snuck into a drive in theater that was having an alien night with such scarring movies as:Close encounters of the 3rd kind,  it was playing alien but honestly i'm more scared of the ones with huge grey heads and eyes as they seem more plausible)

Being buried alive

Ethereal beings (AKA ghost's)

Having nothing to do for like a 100 years

Being judged badly by saint peter (I'm a strong christian)

How ever i have no fear of death which is odd, I suppose it's because i believe in an afterlife and that gives me comfort. 

Fires. Just no. I hate fire, I get nervous around it and am paranoid about it. And water used to scare me because my cousin almost drowned me once. Water and fire man, they don't mix with each other or me.

There's a lot of things I might be scared of, had Pinkie not taught me to giggle at the ghostie :) But even the following ghosties will linger in my mind. :c

Here are three fictional characters that frighten me:

• Baron Alexander, from Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I made a lengthy post on why this terrifying thing left me afraid to leave my room at night for a month.
  • Tomás from The Orphanage. I hate imagining this guy at the end of a dark hallway. Especially given the circumstances of the film, you know the powers he adopts from being a ghost.
  • Brutes from Amnesia: The Dark Descent. No creepy backstory for this one, they just look vile.

The only other things that frighten me are:

• Asphyxiation; where I can't breathe voluntarily. Swimming underwater is fine, because I can always resurface; but I am terrified by situations like being strangled, running out of oxygen on a scuba dive, or smothering, because breathing is the most routine thing a human can do.
  • Jellyfish. They're eerie enough as it is with their 99% water composition, but my brother once got stung by one off the coast of France. Even though it's rare that a jellyfish would come that close to the shore, I still get very wary when diving. If I do see a jellyfish, I'd be out of there like a rocket.

I get kinda scared when I'm in the dark after midnight. I am kinda scared of roaches too, little f*ckers. I'm scared of becoming blind, eyeinjuries or something sharp going near my eye. Lakes at night, murky waters, and other bodies of water where you can't see the bottom(not oceans, just lakes or rivers). Getting eaten scares me really bad. A zombies faces kinda creeps me out, but if there were one in front of me, I would know exactly what to do, unless I'm unarmed. Then the best bet is to run.