Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Change One Letter of a Four-Letter Word

Rainbow Sherbet

On 4/13/2019 at 2:30 AM, Dawnchaser said:

(I feel that rearranging isn't in the spirit of the game as originally created, but I have come to tolerate it)

Past

.ย  ..it is kind of an "i reject your reality and substitute my own" except with "word choice"ย instead of "reality".๐Ÿ˜œ

pate

24 minutes ago, okapillon said:

.ย  ..it is kind of an "i reject your reality and substitute my own" except with "word choice"ย instead of "reality".๐Ÿ˜œ

pate

Err, no, I can disagree with someone's differing opinion (politics/interpretation of the rules/etc) but I accept that other opinions are valid. That doesn't mean I'm living in an alternate reality :/

ย 

Tameย :-P

3 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

Err, no, I can disagree with someone's differing opinion (politics/interpretation of the rules/etc) but I accept that other opinions are valid. That doesn't mean I'm living in an alternate reality :/

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

ย 

. . .but of course; was meant only in jest.๐Ÿ˜ฉ

mete

32 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

@okapillonย don't get bogged down in the mire, no probs, I want sure which meaning of the ;pย 

...and meet to mete didn't change a letter:mlp_smug:ย ...but it's only a gameย :mlp_yeehaa:

ย 

..ย  . ..oh i know, sometimes it can be such "fun" interpretating those thing.๐Ÿ˜†

. ..<<dRaT๐Ÿ˜…>> gave into the temptation to only slightlyย rearrange the letters and hoped no one would notice.๐Ÿ˜

dire

35 minutes ago, okapillon said:

..ย  . ..oh i know, sometimes it can be such "fun" interpretating those thing.๐Ÿ˜†

. ..<<dRaT๐Ÿ˜…>> gave into the temptation to only slightlyย rearrange the letters and hoped no one would notice.๐Ÿ˜

dire

Some people care some don't :)