Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aurora Bass

Whats everypony Avatars?

Mine is my oc Aurora Bass the pegasus wearing socks in a cutee pose ;3 ;3 ;3

Post yours below 

~ Aurora Bass

post-14502-0-71948800-1368998777.png

• Brohoof 1

Mine is actually my hedgehog because if you type in 'your first name' and 'The Hedgehog' on Google images your hedgehog is supposed to come up. I think mine looks really cool he is Xander The Hedgehog.

Mine is my OC Blue Moon. It was made by the talented @~Chaotic Fireball~.

Whats everypony Avatars?

Mine is my oc Aurora Bass the pegasus wearing socks in a cutee pose ;3 ;3 ;3

Post yours below 

~ Aurora Bass

Please pardon me for asking, but is your OC a stallion or mare? I can't tell due to the stallion head, but female-looking mane.

My avatar changes periodically, but at the moment is a picture of Lucy from the anime Elfen Lied. Lucy is a Diclonius, she escapes from a facility killing twenty three people in the process and is shot in the head, causing her to fall into the sea. When she is washed up on shore and found by two cousins, Lucy has another personality, the childlike Nyu. But Lucy surfaces now and again... I'd highly recommend watching the anime, if you can find it online. It's violent, yes, and has a lot of nudity and blood in it, but the story is good. If you can find the manga, read that just be warned that there is more violence, "do not want" and a few "and I must scream" moments; far more than in the anime. O_o

• Brohoof 1

Please pardon me for asking, but is your OC a stallion or mare? I can't tell due to the stallion head, but female-looking mane.

Hes a stallion, except he is well homosexual so he has the long sorta girlish kinda style, So yea a stallion pegasus

~ Aurora Bass :3

Hes a stallion, except he is well homosexual so he has the long sorta girlish kinda style, So yea a stallion pegasus

~ Aurora Bass :3

• Brohoof 1

Mine is changed frequently, and is always (surprise, surprise) some picture of Rainbow Dash that I thought looked nice. Occasionally it'll be a recolor of her like Firefly or Daring Do, and occasionally I'll look for pictures featuring other characters I like too. I'm currently looking for a good picture of Rainbow Dash and Rarity that I can use.

• Brohoof 2

My avatar changes periodically, sometimes I keep them for a long time, other times only a moderate amount. They tend to be Dash, Discord, Scootalove or Spitfire related. My current one is one I had a while ago; Rainbow Blitz, Dash's R63 self (Dash as a boy) :3 He's hawwwt, man. And he has a belly button because belly buttons are awesome :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony

One of the greatest animes of all time :3

Mine is just as you see it. Pinkie pie and her alter-ego Pinkamena. There is always two sides to every coin and even if a person seems happy you never know what they may be going through on the inside. I have been taking a interest to pinkamena's character recently. Moreover I just love the idea I had for this avatar.

Mine is Twilight Sparkle looking seductively at the viewer. I started with Twilight's "lecture her" pose, followed by Twilicorn fanart, followed by Darth Vader, followed by a 100x100 seductive Twilight, followed by Dashie in a dress, followed by Twilight in a dress (for a grand total of 15 minutes), followed by a 150x150 seductive Twilight. 

Hm, needs more variety. 

(edited)
Dash. Dash forever.

You rang? Also, I'm totally stealing your avatar if you ever change it wink.png

Hm, needs more variety.

Needs more Dashie wink.png

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Mine is actually my hedgehog because if you type in 'your first name' and 'The Hedgehog' on Google images your hedgehog is supposed to come up. I think mine looks really cool he is Xander The Hedgehog.

Damn, that's accurate. I have long yellow hair, and blue grey eyes. Look at this:

ashley-the-hedgehog-again-ashley-the-hed

On topic, my avatar is currently Art Streak (my OC) as a pirate. Made it myself :)