Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Golden Harvest

Lesson Zero when Twi lost her nuts and bolts. "HI, GIRLSSSSS". Stalking fillies? Giving them a present just like that? That horrid grin and those wide eyes... The only thing that could've made it worse was if Twi was a stallion instead X_X

• Brohoof 2

The only 'scary moment' in the show (for me at least) was in "The Last Roundup" when Applejack breaks a Pinkie Promise. I honestly feared for AJ after Pinkierage ensued. Other than that and even that moment, I have found all of it to be very humourous and had me in stitches.

• Brohoof 1

Sweet celestia those were all horrible and scary i found the pinkie pie face one very funny because the old seasons were so horrible there funny and this is season 4 so why would they bring that in to the magical season 4 but the rest are scary

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Actually, scary and creepy things in shows cause me often to laugh. Hysterically. I don't know why.

When I first saw Gen-1-Pinkie-face-transformation i was like "Dafuq! What... Bwhahahah!"

G3 actually not G1 Pinkie was not in G1 (apart from if you speak of Surprise) anyway I actually laughed plain hard at that. XD

Recently rewatched over a barrel and thought this part was pretty freaky. img-1488393-1-blink.png I would hate to be on the wrong side of Rarity's wrath.

img-1488393-2-Rarity_mud_mask_cucumbers_

Would you all be quiet now?

That's the scariest moment I can think of too.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Obviously Pinkie Pie in Party of One and Twilight in Lesson Zero. When I was first watching the show, I was really creeped out by Pinkie's bipolar like behaviour.

Here are the images.

post-27153-0-75888600-1402621260_thumb.jpgpost-27153-0-13567200-1402621274_thumb.png

Edited by Rainbow Speedy Dash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok I want you to show me the most sariest or most confusing moments in the show so far.  Just list the season and episode or the just the name of the episode, what happened, and what your reaction to it was.>>>>> img-1480910-1-ohmy.png img-1480910-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png img-1480910-3-wacko.png <<<<<

I will start this off with one moment that I almost threw my phone when I was watching the episode... It was the terrible episode .... "Too Many Pinkie Pies" when one of them says the worst line ever... "Bet ya can't make a face crazier than... THIS?!" and shows her head as if it were generation 1.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

That scene was making fun of generation 3 not 1.

Anyways, the only scene I found a little nerve wracking was the scene in "Baby Cakes".

The only reason I find it creepy is because of the music that plays when Pinkie is looking for Pound Cake.

Edited by Rose Charm
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't really find the show frightening. It can be very intense at times, though...it's strange how my love for the sweet, innocent characters in MLP: FiM can make something far more unsettling than it would be in a television show for adults. "Twilight's Kingdom" was actually quite difficult to watch--it hurt to see the Mane Six in such extreme danger. :(

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 3

My little bro got a bit unsettled in Castle Mane-ia, he didn't like the mysterious shadow at the end either.

• 3 months later...

Pinkie's and Twilight's Mental Breakdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy3ZhY9VKs

This scene from "Baby Cakes"

Fluttershy's part in Poney Pokey (COME OUT!), it wasn't really scary, but it made me jump anyway.

Sweetie Bell's Nightmare

When FS "killed a bear" 

Pinkie's corruption, those smiles and the way the balloons laugh....

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle in Lesson Zero was actually seriously creepy. Not scary exactly, but surprising unsettling.

Also, when Trixie removed Pinkie Pie's mouth. I know it was done in a humourous way but imagine if someone actually did that to you :o

• Brohoof 1

The dream scene from For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils might not have been scary but it was quite disturbing at the second half, although Rarity's face if you take out the background is quite funny but a little creepy.  :lol:

Edited by StevieBond
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...