Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other pony forums do you go on?

Lady Rarity Pony

I think it's against the rules to share any other links/websites in MLPforums.

Anyhow, I know two more forums like this, but I've never registered on them.

Uhm, no. I believe this is what you were referring to:

Advertising your own site is not permitted outside of your signature and the website field in your profile. Trying to make money off of our members in any way isn't cool, either, whether it involves spreading your Amazon affiliate link around or referring people to some shady rewards program. If you ask an administrator nicely, however, we might make an exception to this rule.

Global Equestria is not my website, so, e'yup. :P

Edited by Ganondork

I am on one other forum, one specifically for Coloradans. Apart from that I also speak regularly about ponies on another forum, one not dedicated to the subject.

Actually come to think of it, those two and this one are the only forums I am a member of on a regular basis right now.

Does Reddit count? If not; Nope.

I really only visit this forum and reddit for all my pony posting needs. I've looked at other forums, but never joined them. Mostly because this forum is perfect for my needs and I see no reason to use another forum :wub:

EqD doesn't count, so yeah. Just here.

I feel more invested in this place and wouldn't want to start again in a new forum.

(Plus, there's some pretty cool ponies in here.)

• Brohoof 1

Shockingly this is the only one.

There is a very small one I joined a while ago, but it was inactive so I haven't visited again in some time. I believe that was before the opening of this forum, so this one essentially replaced that one.