Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other pony forums do you go on?

Lady Rarity Pony

This is the only one where I'm active,

I do have an account on Equestriaforums.com and Equestria Online Forums, but I haven't really been active on either. I think I have made like 2 posts on Eqforums lol

I also lurk Ponychan and Reddit from times to times, but I'm not sure if that counts.

I think this is quite a wrong question to ask. we all joined this forum, chances are we chose this one and are planning to stick with it. Not go out and move to other communities on the same thing. There are other communities some of us frequent, but not about pony.

I fall under this category of sticking it here.

• Brohoof 1

This is the prettiest forum! :D

The background is more atheistically pleasing, also the pony themed board names are quaint.

So that's why I'm here.

Also I can't be bothered posting in multiple forums, so you lot are stuck with me. ;)

Edited by Trixie the Great

I got tired of not having anyone to talk to about MLP, so I googled, and found these forums.

Another one I thought of was canterlot, I liked the rules better because they outright didn't allow stuff I consider immoral, but then I saw the threads move very slowly, and these are much more active, so I joined these and now I'm committed.

I don`t go on any other forums but i know like 7-8 of them, My friend from school even showed me the one Lauren Faust goes to.

Why am I the first person to ask, WHICH?

Probably still hard to ask her stuff, though. But there's lots of big questions.

Lol, sad thing is, the answers all probably break the 4th wall. Like, why didn't Dashie's parents show up when she was hospitalized, what's the tech level of Equestria, What's Fluttershy's job, where are all the Gryphons, etc.

The truth is, Hasbro probably doesn't have the answer. So we make fanon. It hurts, but it's the truth. And although MLP:FiM may not be perfectly flawless on every detail, It's still a great show.

It's just writing a fanfic like mine is much harder when the canon doesn't have some concrete things, like a tech level, the political relations with Gryphons, etc. :P

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on like 5, but I leave them all for Mlpforums.

You are such a a socialite.

No other forums here, I even dropped the only one I visited before MLP forums. And reddit doesn't count, 22 000 bronies is too much for individuality to shine through.

• 2 weeks later...

About BronyNet being slow earlier: it was on a slower server before. Since then, I've quadrupled its specs and added a bunch of speed optimizations in place that make it run a whole lot faster.

If you haven't checked it out yet, take a peek sometime. (Don't worry, mods, it's not a forum. ;) )

Send me a friend request if you do, and let me know you're from MLPForums! :D

My profile:

http://bronynet.com/main.php#!/profile-1

MLPForums is my main forum Forevaah!

Let's see, besides it, I also go on Reddit, but I mostly lurk and I rarely ever post anything. I occasionally go lurk on Ponychan too. I read Equestria Daily on a daily basis (lame pun is lame)and that's pretty much it for my MLP news.

I also have an account on Canterlot.com and Equestria Online Forums, but I pretty much never go there.

MLPForums > Everything else

(but you all knew that already! ^^ )