Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other pony forums do you go on?

Lady Rarity Pony

• 4 months later...

Nope, I am only on MLP Forums. I think it is funnier this way, since you get to know the members better when you are staying on one forum.

I think it's against the rules to discus other forums while on this forum, Iunno. I have an account in the Ponyville TF2 server forums and some other forums that I posted in a couple times. I haven't really gotten into any other forum for ponies, mostly because they aren't active.

Nope. I never would. MLP Forums is my home and everyone here is nice. There is no other website that could have the same feeling as MLP Forums. The moderators and Feld0 (The Owner) are always nice and moderators usually aren't in other internet communities. This is the first website that I found nice people who are so accepting of everyone.

Well, I frequent at least 8 forums sites every day, but surprisingly this is the only pony-related one. This is not counting imageboards, because I do visit /mlp/ and ponychan (the latter of which not very often) as well.

I post on on the gamefaqs forums. The Cartoons & Animation section has a dedicated MLP thread. I think they're on thread #20 now (each one only accomodates 500 posts). I'm on there pretty often. Other than that, no other strictly pony forums for me than this one.

I just recently joined MLP Arena for merchandise collecting purposes and to get to know more about some of the older pony collectors. I seek their wisdom and expert advice on the art of pony collecting. :P Besides that though, this is the only place I go. I consider this my home so I don't really care about other pony related forums.

I'm technically also a member of Ponyville.net, but I haven't been on that site for a couple of months.

This place is so much better.

(edited)

Equestria Forums

I sort of take pride knowing that Equestria Forums has been around much longer than MLP Forums and yet the latter has just boomed in contrast to the other pony forums.

Edited by Devin McCourty

I've found loads of other pony communities, but I've only got round to joining this one. I am a member of ponysquare though. It's pretty much facebook, but for bronies.