Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other pony forums do you go on?

Lady Rarity Pony

I've been meaning to go to other ones, but this one is really the only one I use especially considering it's the only one that's really active

• Brohoof 1

I have an account over at Hypnoponies which I never really visit anymore, but there's another MLP community which I spend some time on every day now.

I am part of Ponymeetup ( german forum ) , bronies ( another german forum ) and two more. ( also german )

But im not active on any of those anymore.

But i think about register myself to friendshipismagic .

This is my one and only good mlp forum, all others shall bow to the glory that is this forum. BOW I SAY BOW *shoots eye lazers at other forums* RUN IN FEAR MERE MORTALS * shoots more eye lazers*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I used to go on a site called Equestria Forums before this one and was kind of off and on there since, but from what I can tell it apparently shut down and the domain now belongs to this foreign movie review blog. Been wondering what happened to it but I don't really have any way to reach out to the owners or mods (hell, I don't even remember their usernames) so I'm not sure I'll ever know. Was also on World of Equestria before that shut down too.

Other than that, this is honestly the only pony forum I use these days.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the only active forum nowadays. I say unfortunately because is always nice to have more than one option. The perspective of other places gives for a more nurished fandom. At some point I was at mylittlegamedev, but I didn't last for too long. I don't even know if it still exists.

Also, that one old mexican forum I was admin at back in 2013. Facebook groups started to pop up and soon the forums were totally deserted, other staff members included. I still visit it from time to time to recall the better days. :toldya: