Midnight Dragon

Movies/TV Movies you like that everyone seems to hate?

Some of my all-time favorite movies seem to be hated by almost everyone else I talk to about the movies.

Do you have any movies you like (or even love) that no one else seems to share your liking for?

I loved the movie of "The Magic Roundabout" when it came out. For some reason, nobody I know enjoyed it, which was a shame, because I thought it was very good!

Mystery Men, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy are the ones that come to mind. Most of my friends don't like those movies. :/

Alien 3. Pretty much everyone I know hates it. Everyone hates the movie for killing off certain characters in the beginning. Which did make me a bit uncormfortable but didn't make me hate the movie.

Here are the ones on the top of my head right now:

• The Star Wars prequels--I saw them after the originals like a lot of people, but somehow I prefer them...(no, it's not just because I think Obi-Wan is cute laugh.png)
  • Bolt--that 2008 Disney movie? Yeah, I love that movie. But a lot of people hate it for some reason sad.png

I can't think of any others right now...all I know is that I tend to feel kind of lonely since I'm the only fan I know...

Edited by Midnight Dragon

2012. The film just seems to have a ridiculous amount of hate and I don't understand why some people are even calling it the worst film ever made. I actually really enjoyed it.