Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embarrassing Brony Moments

MilBrony

Embarrassing Brony Moments  

304 users have voted

1. 1. Where do your Embarrassing Brony Moments happen?

• Work
    • School
    • Public Areas (Walmart/ Park/ etc)
    • Other

I can kind of relate, cause when I wore my mlp shirt to school I kinda got a few weird looks but no one really cared :huh:. I don't really know, it might be based around where you live, and what your general school population is like. But anyways, if someone was trying to embarrass me, I'd either get somewhat annoyed and embarrassed and walk off, or shrug it off entirely, but that's just my two cents 

• 5 months later...
On 5/20/2013 at 3:39 PM, MilBrony said:

Embarrassing Brony Moments!

We all have them, so let them out to dry! I'll go ahead and start off with mine.

I am in the army, and sometimes we have to undergo area/ work inspections in order to keep the standard of cleanliness up to par. This usually involves checking rooms, cleaning our offices and equipment, and generally making the entire base smell like bleach.

I was wearing this shirt (see image below) under my uniform and I completely forgot. Without thinking, I removed my top and started cleaning rifles on a desk. The company commander walked in behind me and over my shoulder I heard the phrase "Soldier, welcome to the herd." I kind of laughed, then I realized what had happened. I quickly put my top back on, but now I guess I'm out of the barn, as it were.

img_0388_1__by_milbrony-d65yn5v.jpg

Wait...my C.O. is a brony! blink.png

That’s amazing how you didn’t instantly get any hate. If I were to do something like that I would probably get attacked.

A little while ago I was playing video games with a friend and I got so frustrated that I yelled, “SCREW THIS IM GOING TO EAT ICE CREAM AND WATCH MY LITTLE PONY!” The next day he asked if I actually did. I just smiled and he said oh my God.

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Sliding Bolt said:

A little while ago I was playing video games with a friend and I got so frustrated that I yelled, “SCREW THIS IM GOING TO EAT ICE CREAM AND WATCH MY LITTLE PONY!” The next day he asked if I actually did. I just smiled and he said oh my God.

First off, you commented RIGHT AFTER I was done reading the thread lol.

But that's pretty funny. What game was it?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

Of all games to get mad at, FORZA??!! What happens in forza that makes you reveal to your friend that you enjoy brightly colored ponies? 

Ah well I kept grabbing the sand on turn 3 at Monza...:lie:

• 3 years later...

The most embarrassing moments I had was when my sister told my mom that I like MLP (my mom and my sister were in another room and my sister didn't know I could hear her). That was over a year ago. The other moment was when my dad saw my Fluttershy TY plush in my closet.