Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (OOC/App.) My little portal.

Toon Richard

(edited)

Thanks for accepting me in the rp, I have already made my first post, if you want you can tell me how my first post is, I just want to make sure I have the right idea about the situation my ocs in, he doesn't like being a prisoner, so he may start getting a bit angry...

(That came out wrong, sorry)

Edited by ragestar

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT IS HERE! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ar-cade-the-oc-r3422

I'm gonna edit the app for it, this is just a emergenacy link to the page. 

SO YEAH. 

yeah. 

Uh-huh.

MMM.... Whactcha say???? mmmm that you only meant well? well of coruse you didn't.....

Yeah, i missed this. Oh well, if you ever start accepting again be sure to accept me!

You can be the RatPony. I really, dont think you would fit as a main character.

THE APPS ARE CLOSED!

hey, what the hay!? You said to fix my application, then when I do you ignore it and close the apps. If you didn't want me in, then tell me, don't ignore me.

So stainesbrony is out of town, but where's rave ninja? can me and ragestar move on or do we just have to keep arguing until they get back in?

This is just an idea but what if later in the story but what would happen if discord needs help so he makes another ai system MIDNIGHT (based off of my character demon caused so much horror it levels up to discord)

Why do you hate me it was an idea! Yea I will. Settle for a core though be discords core to tell him how things are going

• 4 weeks later...