Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Room Mates

Snowdream

OOC page

Snowdream stepped off the train onto the station. She took a moment to look around the train station. Many ponies rushed around her, all headed for different destinations, no time to stop.

She grabbed her saddlebag, securing it on her back, and started trotting to the university.

Snowdream walked through the grand gates, entering the university campus. She found her room she had been allocated and unlocked it. Two bunk beds, one on each side of the room. Snowdream had been told she would have a roommate, but that was as detailed as the information got. She set her saddle bag down on one of the bunks and started to unpack her things.

(edited)

Winter Chill wakes up from a long train ride to his new university. He stretches about as most of the ponies he was with on the train were getting off. As soon as the train was empty, he got his saddlebag and started to trot towards the university gates.

----------------------------------------------------------

Winter walks through the giant gates of the university and heads towards his room. He looks around and sees the room he's gonna stay it and unlocked it, no one here. "Guess my roommate isn't here yet." He said to himself. He walks in and closes the door. He picks his side of the room and settles in one of the beds.

Edited by Penguin

Wish yawned as she stepped off the train. Her destination was the university, and she hoped to make some new friends. Wish found it difficult to do so, unless she brought into play her talent for dramatic magic.

~~~

As soon as she'd collected her key, Wish went to her room. She unlocked the door and looked about. Her roommate wasn't there yet, so she bagged a bed and dumped her saddlebags there so that she could start to unpack.

(edited)

Mordecai had been flying in the same direction for a while. He was beginning to grow bored of flying. Mordecai had a heavy bag tied to him weighing him down slightly as he flew. After a while he saw the university and landed at the gates.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Mordecai  trotted through the campus and looked around. He knew that he would be staying with some pony else, but he was not sure who they were or even their name. After wandering around the campus a bit he finally found his room and immediately noticed the door was open. He pressed against the wall and peeked his head in to see if any pony was there. Mordecai caught a glimpse of a mare who had appeared situated.

A mare as my roommate? unheard of...must be one of those new age universities...or i could have the wrong room. He thought as he shook his head.

@@Snowdream,

Mordecai sighed and knocked on the door.

"Hello, I may be mistaken but i think you are my roommate. " He said

Edited by Auron

Mordecai had been flying in the same direction for a while. He was beginning to grow bored of flying. Mordecai had a heavy bag tied to him weighing him down slightly as he flew. After a while he saw the university and landed at the gates.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Mordecai  trotted through the campus and looked around. He knew that he would be staying with some pony else, but he was not sure who they were or even their name. After wandering around the campus a bit he finally found his room and immediately noticed the door was open. He pressed against the wall and peeked his head in to see if any pony was there. Mordecai caught a glimpse of a mare who had appeared situated.

A mare as my roommate? unheard of...must be one of those new age universities...or i could have the wrong room. He thought as he shook his head.

@@Snowdream,

Mordecai sighed and knocked on the door.

"Hello, I may be mistaken but i think you are my roommate. " He said

Snowdream jumped at the sudden appearance of this pony. After a short moment to compose herself again Snowdream spoke.

"Ah.. hi." She said, " Sorry, I'm Snowdream. I just presumed that my roommate would be a... mare." She said, "Not to worry though!" she smiled brightly.

Featherstone looked around; there were huge gates in front of him, the huge gates of the university. He chuckled slightly, smiling, and went onto the campus with the goal of finding his room.

It was a little while after, but he had found his room, and was inside, unpacking everything.

(edited)

Finally, after hours of flying, Thunder Cloud reached the front gates. For most Pegasi, that flight would have been a breeze; but Thunder was never a very good flyer. He was slow, and tended to run out of stamina quickly due to his prosthetic left wing. He took a deep breath.

"Fist day of the rest of your life Thunder." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He made his way to his scheduled dorm room after picking up his key. 'Room 117'. He opened the door to reveal a rather small place. Two bunk beds on either side of the room, two small desks on the other side of the room, a very small refrigerator and a small television. Thunder had almost forgotten that he was scheduled to share this room with a roommate, but he must have gotten there first. 

With that, he tossed his suitcase on the left side bunk. Might as well claim a side.

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~

@@Snowdream,

"Whoever is in charge of housing and what not bucked up. No matter, if we are to be roommates I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Mordecai." He said to the mare.

He boldly made his way into the room and trotted to a bunk bed that wasn't taken by the mare. He then dumped all his things on the floor next to the bed and kicked them underneath. He then climbed on the bed and made himself comfortable; he turned around and looked over the mare some more.

"So, where do you come from?" Mordecai asks

(edited)

As Snowdrop struggled to multitask, she found it difficult to follow the map directions to the school and carry her bags. Her mother had told her that she had overpacked, but you couldn't be too careful, right? Eventually she arrived at the university after walking in circles for around half an hour and was relieved when she saw the huge gates to the university.

After looking around for a while, she arrived exhausted at the room that she was staying in. She opened the door and practically threw her belongings onto her bed, not noticing her roommate.

((@@Nightfall,))

Edited by Sapphire
  • Brohoof 1

As Snowdrop struggled to multitask, she found it difficult to follow the map directions to the school and carry her bags. Her mother had told her that she had overpacked, but you couldn't be too careful, right? Eventually she arrived at the university after walking in circles for around half an hour and was relieved when she saw the huge gates to the university.

After looking around for a while, she arrived exhausted at the room that she was staying in. She opened the door and practically threw her belongings onto her bed, not noticing her roommate.

((@@Nightfall,))

Nightfall heard someone else in his room, and turned around. He stared for a moment: there was a light grey mare with a blue mane and a blue-ish streak in it, and she was setting up a side of the room as if she meant to stay in it. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, um... excuse me..? Do you, er- do you have the right room..?"

(edited)

Sunset's flying carriage lands outside the university. The orange Pegasus trots off, grabs her luggage, and gives a shy thanks to the stallions that brought her here. She takes a big gulp of breath at the dorms,, then lets it out as she slowly pushes the door open. She remembers her room number as being 246. She grabs her luggage with her hooves and flies up to the second floor.

There are other Pegasi in the air, so she hides behind her mane to avoid conversation. She lands in front of Room 226, and quietly opens the door to see a stallion in her room

"AH! Oh s-sorry, I-I-I-must be at the wrong room... Or-or dorm...," Sunset Sky stutters, scuttling back, cheeks red-hot.

Edited by Silent Dawn

@Silent Dawn

Winter heard the door open and a mare was there blabbering about her getting the wrong room or dorm. He turns around and sees the door close again. He opens the door and looks at the mare that is in front him. "Huh, you must be my roommate then?" He said to the mare. He opens the door more to present himself to the mare. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Winter Chill. If you are surprised to have me or any other stallion as your roommate, well it happens. So, come on in and take your side of the room, roomie" He said with a little smile while he holds the door for her new roommate.

(edited)

After a rather long train journey and a small walk, Vulpes found himself at the gates of the campus. Then after a quick stroll around campus and after getting his room key, Vulpes decided to go to his room to unpack his rather heavy bags. So he walked up to his room, unlocked the door and threw his bags on the ground. He then realized that he wasn't alone. "Ummm... Hey, my name is Vulpes. I guess I'm your roommate" Vulpes said.

@@Pripyat Pony

Edited by Vulpe

Nightfall heard someone else in his room, and turned around. He stared for a moment: there was a light grey mare with a blue mane and a blue-ish streak in it, and she was setting up a side of the room as if she meant to stay in it. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, um... excuse me..? Do you, er- do you have the right room..?"

((OOC: Wait, are you roleplaying as Nightfall now? I thought it was Featherstone... Also, random number.))

Snowdrop jumped when she heard the stallion talk to her, as she didn't see him before. Her thoughts quickly turned to the question that he had asked.

"Wait, did you ask if I had the right room? Oh no, please don't say I have the wrong room!" She whined, trying to find the piece of paper with the room number wrote on it, panicking. She didn't want to end up embarrassing herself, "Wait, this is 217, right? This is the right room isn't it?!"

• Brohoof 1

((OOC: Wait, are you roleplaying as Nightfall now? I thought it was Featherstone... Also, random number.))

Snowdrop jumped when she heard the stallion talk to her, as she didn't see him before. Her thoughts quickly turned to the question that he had asked.

"Wait, did you ask if I had the right room? Oh no, please don't say I have the wrong room!" She whined, trying to find the piece of paper with the room number wrote on it, panicking. She didn't want to end up embarrassing herself, "Wait, this is 217, right? This is the right room isn't it?!"

((It is Featherstone... crap. Ah, well, it's Featherstone.))

"Wait, what? You too were assigned to room 217? I was, so I assumed I'd have a male roommate... this is weird..."

He looked at his sheet of paper, and indeed he was assigned to room 217.

"You're rooming with a mare... Let's just say, mixed feelings."

((It is Featherstone... crap. Ah, well, it's Featherstone.))

"Wait, what? You too were assigned to room 217? I was, so I assumed I'd have a male roommate... this is weird..."

He looked at his sheet of paper, and indeed he was assigned to room 217.

"You're rooming with a mare... Let's just say, mixed feelings."

"Oh phew, I didn't get the wrong room," Snowdrop sighed in relief, "So what's your name? I'm Snowdrop, it's nice to meet you!" She held out a hoof to shake.

Alrighty then, so your roommate isn't a mare, and that's still okay. Just please don't embarrass yourself in front of him. She thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh phew, I didn't get the wrong room," Snowdrop sighed in relief, "So what's your name? I'm Snowdrop, it's nice to meet you!" She held out a hoof to shake.

Alrighty then, so your roommate isn't a mare, and that's still okay. Just please don't embarrass yourself in front of him. She thought to herself.

He almost hesitated, shaking the mare's hoof.

"My name's Featherstone."

He dropped her hoof, wondering what the university was doing, assigning a mare and a colt to the same room.

"You know, I've never heard of a colt and a mare rooming together... it almost feels strange."

He almost hesitated, shaking the mare's hoof.

"My name's Featherstone."

He dropped her hoof, wondering what the university was doing, assigning a mare and a colt to the same room.

"You know, I've never heard of a colt and a mare rooming together... it almost feels strange."

"Ah no worries, no worries. I mean, I guess it will feel strange for a while, or a long time but anyway, hopefully it won't be so strange after a while and we'd get used to it. Believe me, I'm feeling the same way about this too, but it'll pass soon-ish," She rambled on slightly and clapped a hoof over her mouth, "Alright, I'll stop talking now..."

• Brohoof 1

@,

"That's right," Wish replied, holding out a hoof to shake. "It's strange," she added. "I thought my room mate would be a mare rather than a colt. Still, I suppose this is a modern university and all. My name's Wish, by the way."

This was strange; still, Wish thought that she'd get used to rooming with a colt. And it might be fun, too.

Vulpes was uncertain on how he felt about the situation. On first glance of seeing his roommate he thought she was just an extremely mareish colt, but after now realizing she was actually a mare, made him a little bit nervous. "Yeah, I thought I would be rooming with a colt so this is quite a surprise to me too." Vulpes replied as he shook Wish's hoof.

@@Pripyat Pony

@Silent Dawn

Winter heard the door open and a mare was there blabbering about her getting the wrong room or dorm. He turns around and sees the door close again. He opens the door and looks at the mare that is in front him. "Huh, you must be my roommate then?" He said to the mare. He opens the door more to present himself to the mare. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Winter Chill. If you are surprised to have me or any other stallion as your roommate, well it happens. So, come on in and take your side of the room, roomie" He said with a little smile while he holds the door for her new roommate.

"Um, um, um... I-I g-guess... I-I, uh... O-okay..." Sunset stuttered, trotting nervously past Winter Chill, blushing. Why was he being so friendly? She didn't know him at all. It made her more shy and nervous.

She saw two beds, both the same shade of light blue, and walked to the one that had no luggage on or around it.

"Umm, S-so I guess this is m-my bed... U-Umm, m-my name is Sunset Sky..." She said, putting down her luggage, not looking at him.

"Ah no worries, no worries. I mean, I guess it will feel strange for a while, or a long time but anyway, hopefully it won't be so strange after a while and we'd get used to it. Believe me, I'm feeling the same way about this too, but it'll pass soon-ish," She rambled on slightly and clapped a hoof over her mouth, "Alright, I'll stop talking now..."

"No, no, go on... Maybe if we learn more about each other, rooming together won't be so weird. So if you want to keep talking, then I'm all ears. And if not, I guess I could talk..."

He chuckled slightly, and started unpacking his things, almost forgetting that his roommate was a mare.

"Um, um, um... I-I g-guess... I-I, uh... O-okay..." Sunset stuttered, trotting nervously past Winter Chill, blushing. Why was he being so friendly? She didn't know him at all. It made her more shy and nervous.

She saw two beds, both the same shade of light blue, and walked to the one that had no luggage on or around it.

"Umm, S-so I guess this is m-my bed... U-Umm, m-my name is Sunset Sky..." She said, putting down her luggage, not looking at him.

Winter closes the door as soon as the mare came in. "Sunset Sky huh? that's a nice name." He said to the mare as she told her name. "So, ummm... I guess we can tell more about each other. Maybe we can do some sort of question and answer thing. I'll ask first. So, where are you from?" He asked Sunset.

Vulpes was uncertain on how he felt about the situation. On first glance of seeing his roommate he thought she was just an extremely mareish colt, but after now realizing she was actually a mare, made him a little bit nervous. "Yeah, I thought I would be rooming with a colt so this is quite a surprise to me too." Vulpes replied as he shook Wish's hoof.

"Strange for me, as well, but I'm sure we'll both get alone," Wish replied as she finished the hoofshake. "I've bagged the bed on the left, I hope that's alright." Wish started to unpack her saddlebags, taking everything out and carefully putting it away in the correct drawer.

"Strange for me, as well, but I'm sure we'll both get alone," Wish replied as she finished the hoofshake. "I've bagged the bed on the left, I hope that's alright." Wish started to unpack her saddlebags, taking everything out and carefully putting it away in the correct drawer.

"Yeah, that's fine." Vulpes said as he walked over to the right bed and unpacked a few of his things. He then looked over at Wish. She looked a lot like somepony he used to know. Though Vulpes shrugged that thought off. "I'm going to go take a shower." Vulpes said as he walked past Wish, and into the bathroom. He turned the dial to what he had hoped would be hot water. But when he got into the shower he realized the water was freezing. As his skin touched the water he let out a loud "yelp" that could of probably been heard by everypony in the dorm. Vulpes immediately put his hooves to his mouth extremely embarrassed.