Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Facing your Demons RP

Concord Discord

After the demon horses invaded, they soon took over Canterlot, Ponyville, and the surrounding area. They enslaved the inhabitants, forcing them to do manual labour, working the machinery that was put in place of the traditional farmland. At first the ponies accepted their fate. But gradually, the attitude of the population stirred. Ponyville slaves, outlaws, and inhabitants from nearby towns and villages started to fight back.

Golden Typhoon watched as a scouting team was sent out from Ponyville. She had to wait for the right time. If she pulled this off, she could recieve valuable information about the demons' leader. She steadily drew back her bow. The scouting team turned the corner, out of view of the rest of the town. It was now or never. She released the bow. There was a sharp 'TWANG!' as it landed in the ground.

The scouting team scattered. As one ran down the path, Silver Skies threw the net over it. Typhoon had an easy job picking off the rest of the demon horses.

Two hours later, Typhoon looked deep into the red eyes of the demon horse they had captured.

"Who is your leader?"

Gladius had tried to fight the demons from the beginning, but with few others willing to take up his cause, there was little he could really do against such a powerful enemy. Eventually a resistance did form, however, and he was one of the first to join. Having been with the royal guard during the invasion of Canterlot, he blamed himself for not being able to protect the city, and he would not rest until the demons were driven out and he saw his kingdom restored or he died trying.

@

While he hadn't been there during the raid on the scouting party, Gladius made sure he didn't miss the interrogation of the captured demon. Accompanied by Lost Knowledge, a brilliant scholar and one of the few ponies who had been with him from the very beginning, he arrived on the scene shortly after the others had begun questioning it. "Sorry we weren't able to make it in time for all the excitement. Has this foul creature given us any useful information yet?"

(I wasn't really sure how I should start out. I hope this is okay.)

Thunder Roller was one of the nicest ponies around. That is until the demon horses burned his families home and killed them all. He managed to escape because of his elite flying ability. His mom had given him a gilded spoon for his birthday earlier that day and was the only possession he had left to remind him of his family. Holds a very personal grudge against the demons and has been part of the resistance since the beginning.

Thunder Roller was the eye in the sky for the team raiding the scouting party and was ready to alert them of any dangers in the distance. Luckily the mission went according to plan and they captured a demon pony. Thunder Roller struts into the interrogation room. "Gotten anything out of this one? because if you haven't id be glad to help" *makes menacing smile*  "I'm just kidding! You got this Golden!" *makes cheesy grin and laughs". Thunder Roller leaves the room and lets Golden Typhoon handle with the captured Demon Pony. It is now only Gladius, Golden Typhoon, and the prisoner in the interrogation room.

(edited)

img-1489752-1-i3hvr4.jpg

Since the first day he was summoned to this world, he knew that ponies were evil, vile creatures that abandoned everything that they didn´t understand. It was some years ago... an unicorn had called the dark gate to his world, and as he beseeched the gate for power, Duran materialised in front of the pony. But instead of a fair welcome, a request or a wish, the pony tried to enslave him and the power of the gate. Driven mad by this cursed magic, Duran erased the pony from this world. The gate wasn´t able to close so many dark powers were transfered from his world into Equestria, forcing his kind into this dimension and trapping them. Since then a war begun, to rule Equestria and the wielder of powers and magical streams around the world. The ponies didn´t understand what was going on... just demonic creatures which manifested in the midst of all... they feared his kind and started to fight them. But they just wanted to get home again. Duran shook his head. Of course, they just hated everything they didn´t understand, so there was no choice left. Rule or be ruled, kill or be killed.

As the first magical being that manifested within this world, he had gathered most knowledge and power among his kind, and he used all informations for strategical advantage. He had already absorbed every magical book and knowledge that was in Canterlot but there were some other libraries that had to be captured. Perhaps in one of them there was the key, how to close the gate again and go home? But there was pony resistance, and these ponies had to be crushed. "Insects..." he mumbled, while the horde of demon and shadow creatures marched into the direction of Ponyville, the source of the resistance. "My lord... the scout troop has gone missing..." a soldier told him. Duran looked at him, and the same moment the soldier was pierced by a shadow-like spear, coming out from the ground. Then the spear released the body, and the corpse fell down to the earth. Within moments, the soldier dematerialised into thin air, like he had never existet.

"I noticed already..." Duran grumbled. "Send out an air patrol! I want direct field information within a 5 kilometer radius! Don´t get into fights, just notice and report back if you find something." he said loudly to some winged soldier demons. Then he looked at another soldier. "Where is my guardian and the generals? Shouldn´t they be back right now? Go and find out!" he snarled at him. He never got angry, he was cold, calculating and observing all the time. He would use his power to eliminate these resistance pests... on the right time. His own soldiers feared him... not because they had seen his full might... it was because they didn´t until now. It was easier to fear something if you didn´t know it... just like the ponies feared the demons. But in Durans case it was something else. He never showed his power because it wouldn´t be tactical clever if the enemy would know the strength. So the horde continued their walk towards Ponyville.

Edited by Iron Wing

So much had changed while Whisper was trapped in the Everfree Forest, but to him it was all strangely familiar. The struggle between ponies and demons was not unlike the constant fighting of the Everfree, with the only difference being the introduction of new tactics and numbers. Seeking out the resistance to help him compensate for this change, Whisper has since become one of their heavy hitters, usually reserved for combat as his speed was an issue with most other operations. He still hasn't really opened up to anypony else and seems distant, but the main reason for that is his silence, not his manners.

Word of the captured scouts was going around, and the interrogation was going underway. That was all fine and dandy, but to Whisper such a matter was to be left in the hooves of his "C.O.'s", and simply sat at his post down the hall. As Thunder Roller came out of the room, his wide grin still on his face, Whisper watched silently, wondering if such levity was appropriate, considering how small the catch was. He decided that all things considered, a win is a win so why sweat the details.

"GT!" Silver Skies nudged his sister. She hated it when he did this. Why couldn't he just be patient?

"Not now, bro." She tried to hide her annoyance.

"But sis!" There was an urgency in his voice.

"Ugh, what is it?!" she snapped. "This had better be important."

"We've been spotted! Air patrol! We need to get away!"

The demon horse laughed his cold, heartless laugh. "Puny equines. You're no good at fighting, no good at hiding, and you can't even protect you're own cities. Look's like you're no good at anything. No wonder it was so easy to drive away your puny princess."

"You know nothing about this. Our princess is brave, and she would never back down!" Typhoon said defiantly.

"Of course she would. I was there."

"You don't know anything about us!"

"What we don't know isn't worth knowing."

"But--"

"Not now, GT." said Silver. "We need to relocate! If we don't, we'll be captured."

Just as he said this, there was a burst of flame. The demon's ropes snapped. The demon rose to full height. Shadows swirled around him. "You didn't think it would be that easy to get away, did you?"

Avarice swooped in, landing beside her leader. "Sir," she said, "The generals are on their way. We were delayed. But rest assured, those who delayed us breathe no more."

Avarice was a dragon pony demon, and she had been already present in Equestria when the portal had opened. Trapped within a painting by the Elements of Harmony wielded by the royal alicorns, the dragon pony had remained there for a thousand years til the portal opening had shattered the portrait to pieces and then freed her. Avarice had come to Equestria originally as a mistake; a similar mistake to the one that had summoned her leader.

A unicorn named Sombra, drunk with power, had taken over the Crystal Kingdom and had summoned her to help him do so. When Celestia and Luna had attacked with the Elements, Sombra was defeated and Avarice trapped inside the painting, which was then brought to Canterlot in triumph. Avarice wished only to be able to return to her world but found that the ponies wanted only to fight herself and her kind, and she soon turned bitter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Everyone has to get out of here now!" said Thunder Roller. "I'll stay and distract them!" said Thunder "You all need to get out of here! Run into the woods GO GO!" 

I hope this works

He suddenly runs outside and bursts into the sky going as fast as he can possibly go.

Just according to plan it caught the attention of the demons air patrol. They swerved towards him as Thunder Roller shot away into the clouds. Thunder Roller swerved in and out of the clouds leading the air patrol away from his retreating comrades.

Ill have to head for Ghastly Gorge, its the only way ill be able to loose them...

Thunder Roller makes a sharp left turn and heads for Ghastly Gorge. "Ah Hah! Their it is!" says Thunder Roller as he dives right into the gorge.

With the demon air patrol right behind him Thunder Roller pulls up right before he hits the ground causing 3 demon pegasi to crash right into the ground. Now only 2 pegasi were persuing him.

Hmm it seems like their were a lot more of them earlier.

Suddenly 5 demon pegasi block off his path. Thunder Roller desperately tries to pull up but it is too late and he crashes right into the 5 demon pegasi. "Your coming with us!" shouts one of them as someone hits him in the head from behind knocking him out instantly.

Edited by Super Derpy

(edited)

img-1493067-1-i3hvr4.jpg

Avarice swooped in, landing beside her leader. "Sir," she said, "The generals are on their way. We were delayed. But rest assured, those who delayed us breathe no more."

Duran looked a bit relieved as Avarice, his best guardian showed up. "At least someone i can rely on..." he mumbled with a dark voice. As the gate into this dimension had opened and Duran manifested, he noticed that several strong powers were hiding within the lands of Equestria. It didn´t take him long to find Avarice... or perhaps she found him? He wasn´t sure since he was able to hide his power potential, but the day they met, he knew that she would be helpful. Also, they had nearly the same goals and that was most important for their cooperation. The dragon pony was clever but Duran didn´t think that she was a leader type. She was more a loner, strong in combat. And thats what he needed, a strong hoove on the front who showed the rebells the power of his forces. That gave him the possibility to hide and scheme and that was a tactical advantage.

Of course he wasn´t afraid of fighting since he possessed powerful ancient magic, but he prefered to be stealthed until he could strike with high efficiency. He was hiding his full potential also from Avarice, the generals and the rest of his forces, but that was the fact that made him dangerous. No one could measure what he was capable of because no one had any reference. He looked to Avarice and studied her a bit. "We have encountered enemy forces near to Ponyville, our next target. They probably hiding in the woods and i send out air patrols to locate them... but i´m nearly sure that these stupid warriors are attacking against my order." he grumbled loud and sighed. "Go ahead and get sure that don´t get into any traps. If you find enemies, capture them. We need more tactical informations... and if you see any soldiers who go against my orders... kill them immediatly..." he snarled to the dragon pony. He didn´t tolerate military incompetence and Avarice was the only one he could rely on now...

Edited by Iron Wing

Avarice nodded. "Yes, leader," she replied, before spreading her wings and taking off into the sky.  Duran was correct when he thought that Avarice was not a leader type; she wasn't. She had operated as a lone wolf mostly before being called up by Sombra. Her powers were considerable, but she now put them to use obeying her leader and hoping that somehow she could find a way back to her home dimension. Flying in the sky, she soon saw below her Ghastly Gorge. There was some activity going on below; the dragon pony banked sharply and began to descend. Soon, she saw the demon pegasi below her. They had obviously caught a prisoner; Duran would be interested in this.

"Hand him over to me immediately," Avarice said coldly to the soldiers. One tried to protest. "This is our prisoner!"

Avarice favoured him with an icy smile, before whirling round and striking him dead on the spot. She looked at the others. "Any more dissenters?" There was no response, and Avarice took charge of the unconscious pegasus pony, binding him in magic ropes in case he came round before she got back to Duran. Then she took the prisoner on her back and once again rose into the air.

"Go, Silver! I'll hold him off!"

Golden typhoon drew back her bow

"But sis!"

"Just go! I'm not risking you dying again!"

Silver Storm ran out of the interrogation room.

"She thinks I'm useless," said Silver after he was out, "but I'll show her. I'm going to follow Thunder Roller. I'll show her I'm not a baby anymore."

With a stomp of his hoof and a flap off his wings, he flew off. Without really thinking, he knew exactly where he was headed. It had always been a gift of his, just following his instincts in order to get exactly where he wanted.

He soon caught sight of Thunder Roller. Nearby were also 10 demon pegasi, 3 looking slightly dazed. He also saw another pony, but it was not a demon. It looked a bit like a pegasus in its stature, but its wings were more like that of a dragon. He rubbed his eyes. Wait. Is that... Avarice? I've heard of him before, but I didn't know he was real. There was a painting of him in Canterlot Gallery that went missing...

"Oh, no! Thunder!" he sped toward the pegasi at full speed, with his slingshot drawn. "I'm coming!"

(edited)

(And everything was going so well), Whisper thought when all the comotion started. He decided that with all the higher ups in the interrogation room could handle themselves, and instead opted to follow Thunder Roller, as any decoy would be needing back up if things went south. However it was difficult to keep up with the speedy pegasus from the ground, and Whisper soon lost sight of him as a few demon ponies jumped in Whisper's way. Not slowing his pace, Whisper slid into a roll, bringing his rear hooves to the front and aiming them upwards for a devastating buck, soundly ending the demon ponies with a loud crack.

(Great, now where'd Roller go?) Just as whisper pondered this and looking to the skies, he spotted Silver Storm flying with haste. (Best lead I got, better follow him!) With some difficulty he arrived on the scene just as Silver cried out "I'm coming!". Eager to crack some demon pony skulls, Whisper followed Silver's charge, heading in the direction of whomever was closest to the ground, in this case a few of the demon pegasi, and lept at them, his stone hooves choosing targets individually as hewas airborn.

Edited by Majabya

"Go, Silver! I'll hold him off!"

Golden typhoon drew back her bow

"But sis!"

"Just go! I'm not risking you dying again!"

Silver Storm ran out of the interrogation room.

"She thinks I'm useless," said Silver after he was out, "but I'll show her. I'm going to follow Thunder Roller. I'll show her I'm not a baby anymore."

With a stomp of his hoof and a flap off his wings, he flew off. Without really thinking, he knew exactly where he was headed. It had always been a gift of his, just following his instincts in order to get exactly where he wanted.

He soon caught sight of Thunder Roller. Nearby were also 10 demon pegasi, 3 looking slightly dazed. He also saw another pony, but it was not a demon. It looked a bit like a pegasus in its stature, but its wings were more like that of a dragon. He rubbed his eyes. Wait. Is that... Avarice? I've heard of him before, but I didn't know he was real. There was a painting of him in Canterlot Gallery that went missing...

"Oh, no! Thunder!" he sped toward the pegasi at full speed, with his slingshot drawn. "I'm coming!"

Avarice was above the ground, in readiness to take off when she saw the pegasus approaching and cursed. She turned to face him, her victim on her back. "Get back," she rasped at the intruder. "Either that, or your friend dies. Think I can only do magic with my horn, like your pathetic unicorn ponies can? I can do magic just by thinking it. Unless, of course, you wish to join your friend as a prisoner. I will either take you with me, or perhaps, trap you in a time bubble from which you will not escape unless I or my leader wishes."

The dragon pony was annoyed at this pegasus. Did he not realise that his actions were pointless? All these ponies were the same, it seemed; they rushed in to attack without thinking first. It was down to this pony trait that ensured that Avarice was trapped here in Equestria without any immediate means of ever returning to her own dimension. There, she had left friends and family. Would she ever get to see them again? These ponies ought to understand the need to return home, seeing as they leapt to defend theirs so readily.

(edited)

Thunder Roller had a nightmare. He was back in his parents house. He didn't realize what the importance of the dream was until his mom gave him something. The Spoon. The Gilded Spoon. The one his mom gave him the day they all died. Thunder tried to warn them of the Demon Ponies but when he tried to talk no sound came out. Then suddenly the front door came flying off the hinges and 3 demon ponies came bursting through the door. His parents stepped in front of him.

"Mom, Dad! You don't have to do this!" said Thunder Roller. But it was too late the demon ponies charged and gored both his parents.

"Noooooo!" Thunder Roller said while choking back sobs.

"What should we do with this one?" said one of the demons.

"Lets tie him up and burn the house with him in it!" said another very gleeful demon pony who was somehow happy with the fact of killing innocent people.

Thunder Roller was tied up and the house was lit from the outside. He struggled for what seemed like forever as the flames crept closer and closer. Then suddenly just when it seemed as the flames were about to reach him he bursts out of the rope and through the roof into the sky. He luckily was not seen flying away and flew down into the woods.

*Sob* *Sob* "wwwww-hhh-yyyy would thhhey doo thhhhat!" Said Thunder Roller choking back sobs as he curled up in a ball on the forest floor.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thunder Roller screamed

Very suddenly Thunder Roller awakens suddenly with tears and his eyes. Then he remembered where he was and looked up and their was a Dragon Pony holding him

"Who are you? and where are my friends!" screamed Thunder Roller who was obviously pissed off

Edited by Super Derpy

Emerald was pinned to a wall far away from the Demon Resistence Base. By a demon, of course. Luckily for Emerald since she wad part of the Demon Resitstence, that meant her fighting skills were through the roof. "What's the matter, pony?" When he spoke, spit flew all over Emerald. "You scared? Diddn't they teach you anything about fighting at the Resistence?" Emerald smirked, how she loved it when demons underestimated her. She kicked him in the kneecap, hard. And the demon began to bounce in place, holding the hoof she had kicked. "Never underestimate us, buddy." Ren's voice echoed through Emerald's lips. "I suggest you run before we call the rest of the rest of the resistence to come and get you." The demon Emerald had just kicked began to back away, but had second thoughts. "No! All you did was kick me. I dare you to do something like that again." Emerald laughed, and smirked again. "Order up." She and Ren said at the exact same time. Emerald ran at the Demon, who was in a awkward squat posation. She withdrawed her tazor from her belt, and tazed him for 5 minutes. The demon passed out. 'What a stupid demon, he just let you tazor him.' Ren spoke in Emerald'd mind. Ren was Emerald's d dmon-half.When Ren had had her own body, she had tried to corrupt Emerald. But Ren could only corrupt Emerald halfway, and eventually Ren became good and helped Emerald. She only wished for one thing, her own body.

Thunder Roller had a nightmare. He was back in his parents house. He didn't realize what the importance of the dream was until his mom gave him something. The Spoon. The Gilded Spoon. The one his mom gave him the day they all died. Thunder tried to warn them of the Demon Ponies but when he tried to talk no sound came out. Then suddenly the front door came flying off the hinges and 3 demon ponies came bursting through the door. His parents stepped in front of him.

"Mom, Dad! You don't have to do this!" said Thunder Roller. But it was too late the demon ponies charged and gored both his parents.

"Noooooo!" Thunder Roller said while choking back sobs.

"What should we do with this one?" said one of the demons.

"Lets tie him up and burn the house with him in it!" said another very gleeful demon pony who was somehow happy with the fact of killing innocent people.

Thunder Roller was tied up and the house was lit from the outside. He struggled for what seemed like forever as the flames crept closer and closer. Then suddenly just when it seemed as the flames were about to reach him he bursts out of the rope and through the roof into the sky. He luckily was not seen flying away and flew down into the woods.

*Sob* *Sob* "wwwww-hhh-yyyy would thhhey doo thhhhat!" Said Thunder Roller choking back sobs as he curled up in a ball on the forest floor.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thunder Roller screamed

Very suddenly Thunder Roller awakens suddenly with tears and his eyes. Then he remembered where he was and looked up and their was a Dragon Pony holding him

"Who are you? and where are my friends!" screamed Thunder Roller who was obviously pissed off

By now, Avarice had done talking to the other pony and had risen high in the air. She hovered just below the clouds, and the ground was far away; nopony who fell from such a height could survive it. The dragon pony had bound Thunder Roller with a magic rope, which entangled his wings for that very reason.

"I am Avarice," she replied. "And your friends are far away, down on the ground. If they come close to me, I will seal them in time bubbles from which they will not escape easily. And you will fall to your death, should they interfere."

The dragon pony paused, then went on in a different tone of voice. "I find it strange that you ponies wish to attack me," she said. "I was brought to Equestria against my will, by a unicorn drunk with power and determined to rule the Crystal Empire. All I ever wanted was to go back to my own dimension, but your princesses attacked me with the Elements of Harmony and sealed me inside a painting from which I could not get free for a time. Had they simply talked to me, they would have found that I was different from Sombra. Instead, they lumped me together with him, and punished me the same way."

By now, Avarice had done talking to the other pony and had risen high in the air. She hovered just below the clouds, and the ground was far away; nopony who fell from such a height could survive it. The dragon pony had bound Thunder Roller with a magic rope, which entangled his wings for that very reason. "I am Avarice," she replied. "And your friends are far away, down on the ground. If they come close to me, I will seal them in time bubbles from which they will not escape easily. And you will fall to your death, should they interfere." The dragon pony paused, then went on in a different tone of voice. "I find it strange that you ponies wish to attack me," she said. "I was brought to Equestria against my will, by a unicorn drunk with power and determined to rule the Crystal Empire. All I ever wanted was to go back to my own dimension, but your princesses attacked me with the Elements of Harmony and sealed me inside a painting from which I could not get free for a time. Had they simply talked to me, they would have found that I was different from Sombra. Instead, they lumped me together with him, and punished me the same way."

A very hurt Emerald limped twoardes the camp where Avarice and Thunder Roller were. "Please help her!" Ren's voice echoed through Emerald's lips. "Please! Ah-Avarice! It's me! Ren!" Ren had lived in the same town as Avarice. "Look-this is hard to explain but half of me is real, living pony. And she needs to be helped!" Emerald's eye's filled up with tears. They stung every cut and bruise on Emerald's body. But neither of them complained. "You don't even know what kindof things I have seen, and this pony being bullied everyday....oh!" Emerald's body dropped to the floor, and she began to bawl. "It may not look like me on the outside, but I am here on the inside. So please just trust me. And stop cooking that pony! That's our feiend!'' 'Hang in there Emerald' there was no responce. Emerald had passed out hours ago when battling 3 demons that had been to hard for one mare to handle. Ren had taken over control of Emerald's body, (as much as shw could) Emerald's body had scratches, bruises, and scars of all kinds. Her eyes were.closed, but they opened whenever Ren spoke.

(edited)

Thunder Roller was starting to get very desperate.

Why don't my friends realize theirs no way to rescue me! At the rate this is going they are going to get us all killed!

Thunder Roller screamed as loud as he possibly could. "If any resistance members on the ground can hear me then I am ordering you to go! If we are all captured then the resistance is over!"

Thunder Roller knew in his heart that he was going to either be taken prisoner or killed he just wanted to save the rest of the resistance.

If I am captured I will never tell these demons anything and the resistance will probably try to rescue me at some point.

Thunder Roller knew that if his friends made the wrong decision it would be the end of the resistance. He just hoped that his friends were smart enough to realize that.

Thunder Roller started to tear up and screams even louder than before. "PLEASE JUST GO! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE WITH ME! IM BEGGING YOU! LEAVE AND LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE GO! just please"

The demons then covered is mouth and he could no longer scream.

He hoped, he prayed that his comrades had heard him... the entire future of the resistance rested on it.

Edited by Super Derpy

Thunder Roller was starting to get very desperate.Why don't my friends realize theirs no way to rescue me! At the rate this is going they are going to get us all killed!Thunder Roller screamed as loud as he possibly could. "If any resistance members on the ground can hear me then I am ordering you to go! If we are all captured then the resistance is over!"Thunder Roller knew in his heart that he was going to either be taken prisoner or killed he just wanted to save the rest of the resistance.If I am captured I will never tell these demons anything and the resistance will probably try to rescue me at some point.Thunder Roller knew that if his friends made the wrong decision it would be the end of the resistance. He just hoped that his friends were smart enough to realize that.Thunder Roller started to tear up and screams even louder than before. "PLEASE JUST GO! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE WITH ME! IM BEGGING YOU! LEAVE AND LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE GO! just please"The demons then covered is mouth and he could no longer scream.He hoped, he prayed that his comrades had heard him... the entire future of the resistance rested on it.

If Emerald was good at one thing, it was acting. She had given all control of her hooves and mouth in order to fool the demons. They fooled Avarice with ease. Ren dragged Emerald's body near Thunder Roller. With the demons still thinking she was Ren, Emerald untied the ropes and helped Thunder Roller down. Emerald held a hoof to her lips and nodded twoardes the demons. "We can take them, if you help me." Emerald-only half possesed by Ren, swung a kick a demon that was inches away feom attacking her. "You ask why we are rude to you? Well think back. You have killed ponies, inncocent ones. You even killed my own parents by setting a fire to our house. I will not let you kill my friend. And I most certainly will not let you kill me." Another demon rolled his eyes, and bit Emerald's hoof. Emerald slapped him hard abd kicked the dude 3 times in the face. "It's acts like this that turned Ren to thw good side." She said, smirking. And just in case, placed her hoof on the handle of her sword in case any acts broke out. She waited paitently for the demons' responce.

Golden Typhoon had heard from her brother about Thunder Roller, and soon they were both at the demons' camp.

"You think taking one prisoner will stop us? As long as we are a team, we are unstoppable. Oh, and by the way, we have you surrounded. So either you all run back to your master and tell them you have failed, or we tear you to pieces." She drew back her bow. "So, what's it to be?"

Silver Skies drew his slingshot alongside her. They had been through a lot together. A dragon ate their parents, and while Silver had been brought up by a foster family, Typhoon had been living rough. Typhoon was still reluctant to let her brother fight alongside her, but there was nowhere else for him to go. Their village had also been taken over when the demons invaded. Silver always looked up to his big sister. Now it was his turn to make a speech.

"We've faced demons before. We've faced a whole army. We've overcome adversity many times, fought monsters one hundred times stronger than all of you. If you think a dragon pony and a few pushovers can beat us, think again."

(edited)

In response to Emerald's question Thunder Roller whispers "I don't think we can something Avarice did drained my energy. I can barely stand up"
Thunder Roller was overjoyed to be untied it felt great to be ably to spread out his wings but he felt extremely tired and lethargic.
Damn Avarice must have put a spell of some sort on me!
Emerald had asked the Demon for something and was now patiently waiting for an answer. I guess Thunder Roller can't really do much as he feels like he will fall over if he even takes a step. His mind wandered he had visions of his childhood like learning to fly and running around with his young friends. It also wandered to good times with the resistance like when Thunder Roller made Golden Typhoon laugh so hard she shot milk out of her nose and that first time they fought the demons which was a victory but a small one. His mind started to wander into darker things the demons invading his parents being gored. Their house being burned down. And so Thunder Roller decided to stop delving through the depths of his mind and watch what was happening with Emerald and the demon. But Thunder Roller knew he was watching them with a look of pure horror on his face, desperately wishing he could help.
I hope more of the resistance is coming because I don't think I can even trot out of here by myself

Edited by Super Derpy

Ooc: Um, Avarice was flying high up in the sky, and that was kinda godmoding, to free Thunder Roller when I already said that he was tied up. Had anypony just pulled him loose from Avarice's back, he'd have fallen to his death. Also, I never posted what Avarice's response was to Emerald; you can't just post what my character thinks and does to suit yourself. I do want to continue with this RP, cuz it has a great premis; just that I'd prefer it if the godmoding didn't happen. Now I don't really know what to post, cuz Avarice is still in midair, above the clouds, which basically makes a nonsense of the posts that have just been posted... :/ I know that if your characters are in the resistance, it's tempting to think that you can make an instant rescue but it's just not realistic. After all, the demon ponies have taken over Equestria, they are a formidable enemy. If they were so easy to fool as a whole, then there wouldn't be a problem, right? I'm not having a go at anypony, I just wanted to point a few things out that isn't making this easy for me to RP.

Ooc: Um, Avarice was flying high up in the sky, and that was kinda godmoding, to free Thunder Roller when I already said that he was tied up. Had anypony just pulled him loose from Avarice's back, he'd have fallen to his death. Also, I never posted what Avarice's response was to Emerald; you can't just post what my character thinks and does to suit yourself. I do want to continue with this RP, cuz it has a great premis; just that I'd prefer it if the godmoding didn't happen. Now I don't really know what to post, cuz Avarice is still in midair, above the clouds, which basically makes a nonsense of the posts that have just been posted... :/ I know that if your characters are in the resistance, it's tempting to think that you can make an instant rescue but it's just not realistic. After all, the demon ponies have taken over Equestria, they are a formidable enemy. If they were so easy to fool as a whole, then there wouldn't be a problem, right? I'm not having a go at anypony, I just wanted to point a few things out that isn't making this easy for me to RP.

((Ok, Emerald skipped a large period of time (I don't even know why they were at a camp, but I was just playing along). Either that or Emerald just didn't read all of it. By the way, you were kind of godmodding earlier when you said that Silver and Whisper were on the ground, they were clearly flying at the same height. Plus, Avarice is incredibly overepowered; it may not be an alicorn, but it can fly and it can do magic more easily than a unicorn. Maybe I'm being too confrontational, but I think you're being a bit of a hypocrite. Additionally, Emerald didn't make any decisions for you, you just never replied. About the quick resue, if you want Avarice to retaliate, go ahead. Just be ready to respond to a post when it comes out. And rescuing Thunder isn't the main part of the story, so there doesn't need to be a huge epic novel about rescuing him. Saying you're not having a go at anybody was a bit of a late apology. Back to my first point though, I don't know what happened, they should all still be in the sky at this point.))

Ooc: I didn't reply cuz I had to go to bed. Also, I never said she was at a camp, but in the sky. I'm on GMT so I can't stay up as late as most people can. I don't think she's overpowered, seeing as she has been defeated before, just that if someone doesn't reply right away, it's a bit rude to just go ahead regardless. I've waited for days for someone to reply to a post I've made, rather than ploughing on ahead. Anyway, I don't think that this is going to work out. I've got a load of RPs going and two are getting very busy so I'm just going to drop out of this one. I'm sorry, but I think that this is the best decision; especially if you're all gonna post faster than I can keep up. As for my character, just assume that a portal opened up and she went thru it, leaving Equestria forever and you can take things on from there, and do things how you like. Sorry about everything but I think that it's for the best to do things this way as I've bitten off more than I can chew and have too many RPs on my plate to keep track of and hope you have fun.

((Ok, Emerald skipped a large period of time (I don't even know why they were at a camp, but I was just playing along). Either that or Emerald just didn't read all of it. By the way, you were kind of godmodding earlier when you said that Silver and Whisper were on the ground, they were clearly flying at the same height./quote]

((OOC: Uhh, Whisper's an earth pony, so he was on the ground for the record. I only said he "flew" when he jumped at some guys close to the ground. I feel that both sides of this argument were sorta valid, as Avarice was a fair bit op what with time bubbles and all that, and also the sudden change in scenery (from mid-air to demon camp) was a little... Well, sudden I guess. The entire reason there was a base with an interrogation room was because we were still figuring out the setting, and someone said that there was, and there was nothing to say otherwise, so we all rolled with that. I could mention a few other things but, that'd be not picking on my part, and I'm far more curious as to where this leaves us with the RP.))