Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yet another new pony appears.

Zucni

Hi. I'm a 31 year old female brony who isn't very active in the fandom other than just enjoying the show and all the awesome multimedia fanart based on it.

I had been into My Little Pony when I was young and had small collection of the 80s toys(Firefly, Peachy, Lickety-Split, and Spike were my main ones). I had lost interest as I got older except I would check out the toy line and customs online every now and then. I didn't pay attention to the different new cartoons at all until G4 started to gain hype. 

I started seeing images of it all over the place in forums online and was like "well that pretty cute and different". Later I heard about Lauren Faust's involvement so I had to check it out. I started watching the show between season 1 and 2. 

I've seen this forum around and now since I signed up on Pony.fm, I thought I should get more involve and meet other fans. I might try my hand at some fanart too. I really need practice drawing ^^;;

My ponysona is unicorn but I haven't come up with a name or cutie mark for her yet. I have a few other OC ideas for possible roleplay but that would still be down the road.. I actually pretty shy.

So hello MLP Forums. 

• Brohoof 3

Hi! Welcome to the forum! That is pretty cool how you decided to check out the newest iteration of MLP. It really is something else eh? I'm glad your here. Enjoy your time you won't regret it!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, I like to think I'm something of an expert at roleplaying, so I'd be glad to help you get into it if and when you decide you want to.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! This really seems like a cool forum with a lot going on. I have to admit that G4 is even better than G1.

A forever pony-fan I see!

I'm Jokuc and as you may have seen, I'm quite an active member here on MLP Forums. If you have any questions or something feel free to message me at any time. I'd be happy to answer them, if I know the answers that is. ....But I usually do so that shouldn't be much of a problem, haha.

I think it's the first time I see someone who joins the forum through pony.fm so that's cool! So, I guess you have looked around the forums and checked out the site, right? I hope you like what you see so far, at least! But later on I'm sure you will love this site. The people on it are for the most part very friendly. So, check out some threads and get posting! I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us.

See you around!

• Brohoof 1